2017 TUESDAY

• Jurate
  • Jurate avataras Topic Author
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6306 nuo Jurate
Jurate created the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
Hi. Tuesday group! Happy TWENTY SEVENTEEN! (2017)

Here is your homework for the 10th of January (sausio 10-tai)
Please, remember grammar rules
- prisiminkite gramatikos taisykles.
They are on page 126 in your Student's Book:

Please, do exercises on pages 40, 41, 42 (from exercise 6 to 8)

1: Klausimus iš sąrašo kairėje įstatykite pagal prasmę į tekstą dešinėje
2: Klausimus kairėje suderinkite su frazėmis dešinėje
3: Paklausykite ir įrašykite trūkstamus sakinius. Visi atsakymai yra iš antro pratimo!
4. Parašykite duotiems atsakymams tinkamus klausimus
5. Parašykite duotiems sakiniams klausimus "Kodėl" ir išrinkite tinkamą atsakymą "Nes" iš lentelės.
6.Prisiminkite gramatikos taisykles ir užpildykite lentelę: Object - papildinys (man, tau...) Possessive - nuosavybinis (mano, tavo...)
7. Įstatykite papildinius man, tau...
8. Įstatykite nuosavybinius įvardžius mano, tavo...
New words:
to answer [e:nsue] - atsakyti - he answers - jis atsako
a cartoon [ka/r/tu:n] - multfilmas
to feel [fi:l] - jausti; he feels [fi:lz] - jis jaučia
no one looks at us [nou uon luks at as] - niekas į mus nežiūri...
convertible [konvetibl] - atidengiamu stogu; a convetible car...
to understand [andestend] - suprast ; he understands
load [laud] - garsus, garsiai
horrible [horibl] - siaubingas

Write on the Forum about your favourite celebrity

a celebrity [selebriti] - įžymybė ; a famous person [feimas pe:son] - garsus asmuo.
An actor / an actress [en akte/ en aktres] - aktorius, aktorė; a TV personality [pesonaliti] - TV veikėjas; a director [dajarekta / derekta] - režisierius,-ė;
an artist [a: tist] - menininkas,-ė; a writer [raite] - rašytojas; a singer [singe] - dainininkas,-ė;
a scientist [sajentist] - mokslininkas,-ė; a traveller [travele] - keliautojas,-a; a sportsman/ a sportswoman - sportininkas,-ė
a king/ a queen - karalius, karalienė; a politician [politišn] - politikas, politikė;

Please, answer these questions:
1. What is your favourite person's name? What do they do?
2. Where is this famous person from? Where is their home?
3. How old are they?
4. Who are they married to? (Su kuo jie susituokę?) Who do they live with? (Su kuo jie gyvena?) Are they single? Divorced?
5. What does their partner do? a partner [pa:tne] - partneris, antra pusė
6. Do they have children?
7. Why do you like this person? (Do you like listening to their songs? Do you like watching their films? Do you like reading their books? Do you like their work? Is it because they are the best? ([the best] - geriausias,-ia)

Jurate's favourite celebrity
My favourite celebrity is

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. nuo Jurate.

Please Prisijungti to join the conversation.

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6317 nuo Vilma
Vilma replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
My favourite person's name is Arvydas Sabonis.He is a businessman.Sabonis is famous person and best European players of all time, He is a Lithuanian and he lives in Spain. Sabonis is 52 years old.He is married to fachion model"Miss Lithuania".They have four children,three boys and one daughter.I like watching basketboll.Sabonis is a famus person ,he played in a variety of leagues,NBA in the United States .He won gold medal playng for Lithuania.Sabonis are big man in the history of the game!

My favourite person's name is Arvydas Sabonis.He is a businessman.Sabonis is a famous person and one of the best European players of all time, He is a Lithuanian and he lives in Spain. Sabonis is 52 years old.He is married to fashion model and a beauty queen "Miss Lithuania".They have four children,three boys and one daughter.I like watching basketball.Sabonis is a famous person ,he played in a variety of leagues,NBA in the United States .He won gold medal playing for Lithuania.Sabonis is a great man in the history of sport!

Good use of past verb forms! :cheer:
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. nuo Jurate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jurate

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6324 nuo elegna
elegna replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
My favourite cerebrity is Rūta Ščiogolovaitė.She's a singer and actress.Rūta from Šiauliai.She live in Vilnius.Her in 35 years old.Rūta is meried.She and her husband have three children,two boys and one daugter.They names is Adomas,Anabelė and Aronas.They children like watchings a cartoons.

My favourite cerebrity is Rūta Ščiogolovaitė.She's a singer and actress.Rūta is from Šiauliai.She lives in Vilnius.She is 35 years old.Rūta is married.She and her husband have three children,two boys and one daughter.Their names are Adomas,Anabelė and Aronas.Their children like watching_ _cartoons.

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6329 nuo inga006
inga006 replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
My favourite celebrity is Valdas Adamkus.He is a president of Lithuania.He is 90 years old.He has wife Alma Adamkiene.They don't have children.Adamkai olways participate in charity.

My favourite celebrity is Valdas Adamkus.He is President of Lithuania.He is 90 years old.He has wife Alma Adamkiene.They don't have children.Adamkai always participate in charity.

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6330 nuo DaliaK
DaliaK replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
My favourite celebrity is Marijonas Mikutavicius .He is a singer ..journalist and actor .Marijonas Mikutavicius was born 1971 ,,He is 46 old .He is from Lazdijai ,,He lives in Vilnius .Marijonas is meried to Ieva .She is desiger.They have a son .He is Majus.Free time Marijonas playing football.

My favourite celebrity is Marijonas Mikutavicius .He is a singer ..journalist and actor .Marijonas Mikutavicius was born 1971 ,,He is 46 __.He is from Lazdijai ,,He lives in Vilnius .Marijonas is married to Ieva .She is a designer.They have a son .He is Majus.In Free time Marijonas plays football.

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6332 nuo Azyra
Azyra replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
My favorite cerebrity is Patricija Kaas. She was born in France. Patricija Kaas is a singer and actress. Patricija is 50 years old. Now she live in Paris. She isn‘t married. She don‘t have children.
Patricija Kaas is my the best singer. I like listening her songs. She is beautiful and mysteriouse. I love her songs.

My favorite cerebrity is Patricija Kaas. She was born in France. Patricija Kaas is a singer and actress. Patricija is 50 years old. Now she lives in Paris. She isn‘t married. She doesn‘t have children.
Patricija Kaas is ___ the best singer for me. I like listening to her songs. She is beautiful and mysterious_. I love her songs.

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6333 nuo briediene
briediene replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
My favorite person is Russian director,actor,TV personality,writer Nikita Mihalkov.Hi is 72 years old.He director over twenty movies.He is multiple times winner of the Festival of Cannes.He is marrid to fachion model Tatjana.They have three children Anna,Artem and Nadezda.Who are all famous actors.Nikita Mihalkov my the best actor.

My favorite person is Russian director,actor,TV personality,writer Nikita Mihalkov.Hi is 72 years old.He is the director of over twenty movies.He is multiple times winner of the Festival of Cannes.He is married to fachion model Tatjana.They have three children Anna,Artem and Nadezda.Who all are__ famous actors.Nikita Mihalkov is the best actor for me.

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6337 nuo drugelis
drugelis replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
My favorite celebrity is an actor and singer Mantas Jankavicius.He is 36. He sing in band '' La Vita'' and now he is singing alone. He is actor.He performed in ''Tadas Blinda'' film in 2010. He is married. His wife is Ieva. They have two children. Son Benas is ten years old and son Herkus is six years old. They are happy family. I like this person because I like listen to his songs and I like watching his films.

My favorite celebrity is an actor and singer Mantas Jankavicius.He is 36. He sings in band '' La Vita'' and now he is singing alone. He is an actor.He performed in ''Tadas Blinda'' film in 2010. He is married. His wife is Ieva. They have two children. Son Benas is ten years old and son Herkus is six years old. They are a happy family. I like this person because I like to listen to his songs and I like watching his films.

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6342 nuo Jurate
Jurate replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
My favourite celebrity is Vytautas Kernagis. He is dead (miręs) now, but he is famous and people remember him. Everyone who goes to the seaside in Nida visits his monument there and takes a photo. The monument for Kernagis pictures (vaizduoja) him with his guitar on a bench (suoliukas). Vytautas is a great singer and songwriter, fantastic and the only one! I love to listen to his songs. A lot of his songs are famous Lithuanian poems. Sometimes these songs are sad and sometimes they are very funny. Vytautas sings them and usually plays the guitar. Vytautas Kernagis is (was - buvo) 56 years old, his home is in Lithuanian capital Vilnius. His wife Gražina is a teacher of Lithuanian. They have two children son Vytautas and daughter Eglė. Both children are adult (suaugę) now, and have their own families. I think Vytautas Kernagis liked (patiko) to travel, to have fun, make (daryti) people happy and bring (nešti) peace. :cheer:

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6349 nuo Gita
Gita replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
My favourite celebrity is Andrius Mamontovas. He is a rock musician, songwriter, actor, performer and record producer. Andrius was born in Vilnius, Lithuania. He's 49 years old. He's married to Inga and they have two children son Andrius and daughter Viktorija. Mamontovas and his friends made rock band Foje, one of the most popular bands in Lithuania. He makes=organizes the fund charity "Muzikantai vaikams". Andrius impersonates =has a=the main role in Hamlet and he creates a part=acts- vaidina in "Nereikalingi žmonės", "Amaya" films. My favourite is organizes Music street day. He has 15 Bravo Awards for the best song, best album and best act. Andrius Mamontovas mades (sukūrė) a LT United project and represents=ed (atstovavo) Lithuania at the Eurovision Song 2006. I love their song "We are the Winners".I think Andrius Mamontovas makes people happy.

This is great! Mes dar nesimokėme praeities laiko (made, represented), tegul bus pirmai pažinčiai :cheer:

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6350 nuo ingcir
ingcir replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
Inga's favourite celebrity,

My favourite celebrity is Džordana Butkutė. She is Lithuanian pop and rock music singer. She was born in Lithuania, Raseiniai. Džordana is 48 years old. In 1988 she nominated festival=is the winner of (ji yra laimėtoja...) "Baltijos jaunystė-88" Miss. In 2014 she organized concert tour "Nesudeginta ant laužo" (= Not Burnt On Fire :cheer: ). She is married, her husband's name is Elegijus. They don't have children. She released 18 albums songs. Her best songs are "Nemylėjau tavęs" (I Didn't Love You) and "Gimimo diena" (Birthday). I like listening to her songs. Džordana is my youth singer. I often go to her concerts.

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6351 nuo student
student replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
Danguole's favorite celebrity
My favorite celebrity is Michael Jackson.He is a singer .Michael Jackson is a very famous person .He is ,,Pop king ,,.A singer live in JAV=The singer is from the USA.He was fifty one years old .He was divorsed (c) .They have three children .He was a good dancer ,singer and produser (c) . :evil:

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6352 nuo agnaun
agnaun replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
My favourite celebrity is Laura Guoke. She is a graphic artist, lecturer, exhibition curator, a member of the Lithuanian Artists. Laura Guoke born in Kaunas, Lithuania. Now she lives in Radviliškis district. Laura Guoke is 29 years old. She isn't married and she doesn't have children.
I like her because she is a very promising and gifted young artist. Her works has been seen in group exhibitions in New York, London and Vienna and in Several solo exhibitions in Lithuania and Estonia.

Priedai:
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. nuo agnaun.

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6355 nuo Jurate
Thank you Agne for introducing us to Laura Guoke. This is very interesting :)
for introducing us - kad supažindinate mus...

Hello, guys! How are you? :cheer:
How is the weather? Is it nice? Is it awful? :lol:

Here is what to do for next Tuesday:
Do Workbook exercises on pages 42, 43 and 45 (not 44)

Look for the crossword words here.
Pažiūrėkite kryžiažodžio žodžius čia.
When you do the crossword, watch if it is one thing (a building) or a lot of things (buildings ).
Kai darote kryžiažodį, stebėkite, ar tai vienas daiktas, ar daug daiktų.
New words:
a tomato [toumatou] - vienas pomidoras; soup [su:p] - sriuba; a coat [kout] - paltas, puspaltis, striukė; a white coat [uait kout] - baltas ligoninės chalatas;
an ice-cream [en ais kri:m] - viena porcija ledų; Wow! [uou] - Oho!; miserable [mizerabl] - apgailėtinas, vargdienis; heating [hi:ting] - šildymas;
a shampoo [šampū] - šampūnas; a letter [lete] - laiškas; clothes [klou th z] - rūbai; a bridge [bridž] - tiltas; a credit card [kredit ka/r/d] - banko kortelė; a chip [čip] - kepta bulvytė; a building [bilding] - pastatas.

Write here, on the Forum
. You're on holiday. Write a postcard to your friend from your holiday. Look at the page 53 in your Student's book.

Use the words:
nice [nais] - malonus, geras, bad [be:d] blogas; old [ould] - senas; new [nju:] naujas; amazing [emeizing], wonderful [uande/r/ful] great [greit] - pribloškiantis ,nuostabus, puikus; so so [sou sou] - šiaip sau; cold [kould] - šaltas; warm [uo: /r/m] - šiltas; hot [hot] karštas; dry [drai] - sausas; wet [uet] drėgnas; delicious [delišez] - skanus; cheap [či:p] pigus; expensive [ikspensiv] - brangus; friendly [friendli] - draugiškas; terrible [teribl], awful [o:fl], horrible [horibl] - siaubingas;
Tell your friend (papasakokite draugui):
1. tell where you are and with who (su kuo)...
2. tell why you are there...
3. tell about the weather... (cold, warm, hot... How many degrees is it? )
4. tell about your hotel (comfortable, terrible, tidy, not (very) tidy, busy, not busy..)
5. tell about the people... (a lot of people, no people (nėra žmonių), friendly people, awful people...)
6. tell about the food ( delicious, not very good, cheap, expensive)
7. tell where you go ( to the market, to restaurants or cafes; to the city centre, to the beach [bi:č] - pajūris, to the woods [vu:ds] - į mišką, to the museum [mju:zeum] - muziejus, to your friends' home...)

A holiday postcard from Jurate
Dear Monika,
I'm on my holiday in Palanga this weekend. I'm here with a group of tourists ([tuerists] - su grupe turistų) from Pasvalys. This summer the weather is wonderful - no rain, it is very sunny and it is really warm - about twenty seven degrees. The water in the sea is about twenty two degrees, it is so nice to swim in the sea! The beach is very busy, a lot of people are on the beach. My hotel is near the beach and it isn't very expensive, but it is old and it isn't very tidy. I go to the beach every day. For lunch I go to cafes and I buy fish and chips because it is cheap. For dinner I buy salad with chicken from the supermarket, I buy cold beer too, and I drink it on the beach in the evening. The food in restaurants in Palanga is very expensive, I never go there.
See you on Monday in Pasvalys.
Cheers!
Jurate

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6369 nuo Gita
Gita replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
A holiday postcard from Gita
Dear Gabriele,
I'm on holiday in Oslo this weekend. I'm here with my sister. We visit a best friends, whos live near Oslo. This week the weather is nice- not cold, but a lot of snow. I think it is about minus seven degrees. Our hotel is very nice- new and comfortable. This hotel is near the centre of city but it isn't very expensive. The people are very friendly but it isn't easy to understand them, becouse (o=a) they speak a lot of languages. I go to the city centre, the museum and I go to the seaside. In winter the Vigeland park is very amazing. For lunch I go to cafes and I buy soup and salad, becouse (=a) it is cheap. The food in restaurants in Oslo is very expensive, I never go there. For dinner I go to my friends' home. I buy red wine, cheese too and I have delicious dinner delicious with my friends.
Oslo is very wonderful and we're very happy!
See you next week.
Love!
Gita

This is a wonderful letter to a friend! :cheer:

Su "stipriais" pagyrimaisiais žodžiais (pvz.: amazing, wonderful, super, fantastic, excellent, marvellous, brilliant) anglai nevartoja 'very', galbūt todėl, kad jie patys savaime reiškia 'labai nuostabu', 'labai puiku'. Su jais galima vartoti 'really' - 'tikrai'

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6378 nuo Jurate
Thank you! :cheer:

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6382 nuo Vilma
Dear Monika,
I'm on my holiday in Dublin his weekend.I'm here vith my family.We visit my sister, she lives near Dublin.This spring the weather is not hot-often rain and wet,about fifteen degrees.Our hotel is near Botanic Garden ,it isn't delux, but is old and comfortable.This is a lot of tourist and people are very friendly.The food is expensive, becouse we have lunch and dinner my sister's home.The Ireland coffee is delicious.We go to the Zoo park and to the waterfall.Dublin is big and great city.

I'm on my holiday in Dublin this weekend.I'm here with my family. ... This spring the weather is not hot-it often rains and it is wet,about fifteen degrees.Our hotel is near Botanic Garden ,it isn't deluxe, but it is old and comfortable.There are a lot of tourists and people are very friendly.The food is expensive, because we have lunch and dinner at my sister's home.The Irish coffee is delicious....Dublin is a big and great city.

This is great! :cheer:

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6383 nuo Vilma

Vilma parašė: Dear Monika,
I'm on my holiday in Dublin this weekend.I'm here vwith my family.We visit my sister, she lives near Dublin.This spring the weather is not hot-it often rains and it is wet,about fifteen degrees.Our hotel is near Botanic Garden ,it isn't deluxe, but it is old and comfortable.This is=There are a lot of tourists and people are very friendly.The food is expensive, becouse we have lunch and dinner at my sister's home.The Ireland=Irish coffee is delicious.We go to the Zoo park and to the waterfall.Dublin is a big and great city. See jou next time. Elvyra

Moderatoriai: Jurate
Puslapio sukūrimo laikas: 0.398 sekundžių