2017 TUESDAY

More
prieš 7 m. 1 sav. - prieš 7 m. 1 diena #7015 nuo agnaun
agnaun replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
Where does Agne eat out?
In the Pasvalys city THERE are enough cafes or canteens but I don't go to them often, maybe one or two times a year. I like cafe "Arka" because there is very delicious food. Food isn't expensive as in major cities of Lithuania but often to eat often at the cofe is very big luxury.
I usually eat at home because I work here. I don't like TO cook but I must. Otherwise I don't will =won't have enough power to work, I will be tired or maybe a bit angry and unhappy. Also homemade FOOD is always cheap and it is sometimes is really delicious.
I like a variety of food. I like to eat meat or fish with vegetables, rice. I like seafood or the meals of other countries.

Thank you, Agne. Eating regular and nutritious meals is very important for our health. I often skip (praleidžiu) my meals and I feel that it is not very good for my well-being :)
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 7 m. 1 diena nuo Jurate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jurate

Please Prisijungti to join the conversation.

• Jurate
  • Jurate avataras Topic Author
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 1 sav. - prieš 7 m. 1 sav. #7016 nuo Jurate
Jurate replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
At the end of the April we are learning about clothes!

You can see more clothes and words for clothes here: http://edukacija.psvb.lt/forum/21-vocabulary-topics/1686-clothes#4792 http://edukacija.psvb.lt/forum/21-vocabulary-topics/1686-clothes#4792

We also are learning Present Continuous - Tęstinį esamąjį laiką (kas vyksta, daroma dabar? )
Here are rules (Štai taisyklės):
I am wearing (aš šiuo momentu vilkiu) What am I wearing? (ką aš šiuo momentu vilkiu?) I'm not wearing (aš šiuo momentu nevilkiu)

Here is what to do until the second of May
Štai ką reikia padaryti iki gegužės antros:
Please, do the exercises on pages 76,77 and 78 in the workbook
a cloud, clouds [e klaud, klaudz] - debesis, debesys; to wait for [weit fo: ] - laukti (kažko); a duck [dak] - antis; to wear perfume [wiea pe:fju:m] - būti pasikvėpinusiam(-iai) kvepalais.

If (jeigu) you have free time, you can read the story "The Girl With Red Hair" and download [dounlaud] (parsisiųsti, pasikrauti) the audio from here: www.mediafire.com/file/5hp1a8ck9o0dalq/red+girl.7z

We will read (skaitysime) it next Tuesday together :)

Write on the Forum about what you and people (or animals ) around you are doing right now.
Parašykite Forume apie tai, ką jūs ir žmonės (ar gyvūnai) aplinkui daro šią akimirką?
1. What time is it right now?
2. Where are you sitting (or lying)? What are you doing?
3. What are you wearing?
4. Are you alone [eloun] ( vienas) in this room?
5. What are your family or people at your work doing at the moment?
6. What is the weather like now? Is it raining?

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 7 m. 1 sav. nuo Jurate.

More
prieš 7 m. 6 d. - prieš 7 m. 1 diena #7032 nuo studentė
studentė replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
Right now it's satuday afternoon.I'm alone at home.I'm sitting on the armchair next to the table in the livingroom and l'm doing my homework.Oh,sorry,I there isn't alone at home.There is my little dog!It's sleeping in the sofa.Also there is outside the window in the terrace big dog.It's sitting and looking at me. I'm wearing comfortable everyday clothes: gray sport trousers, brown poloneck sweater, light blue crewneck jumper, gray socks and brown slippers. Now outside it's cloudy, windy and rainy. It's good time to stay at home and do homework!

Right now it's Saturday afternoon.I'm alone at home.I'm sitting on the armchair next to the table in the living room and l'm doing my homework.Oh,sorry,there is one living being (viena gyva būtybė) at home.There is my little dog!It's sleeping on the sofa.Also there is outside the window on the terrace a big dog.It's sitting and looking at me. I'm wearing comfortable everyday clothes: gray sport trousers, brown poloneck sweater, light blue crewneck jumper, gray socks and brown slippers. Now outside it's cloudy, windy and rainy. It's good time to stay at home and do homework!

Wonderful! I love your comment. :cheer: There aren't a lot of mistakes in your homework! :cheers: I love dogs. I had a dog when I was little, but now I have a cat :lol:

More
prieš 7 m. 5 d. - prieš 7 m. 1 diena #7033 nuo Vilma
Vilma replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
1. Today is Sunday,there is a lunch time. (=It is a lunch time. 'there' vartojamas nurodant kur kas randasi erdvėje)
2.I'm sitting in a kitchen to the table and I'm eating chocolate ice-cream. (at the table; at = prie)
3.I'm wearing a gray poloneck jamper and black trousers. (a poloneck jumper)
4.I'm not alone in this room.I'm with my friends.
5.My husband is driving a car at work, and my son is going to school.( nepamirškite - don't forget - is!)
6.I love warm weather,now it isn't raining.

More
prieš 7 m. 4 d. - prieš 7 m. 1 diena #7037 nuo briediene
briediene replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
I hade a hard last week.I'm very tired.
Right now it's Sanday aftenoon (=Sunday afternoon).I'm relaxsing.I'm sitting in the living room and watching TV with my husband.
I'm wearing comfortable clothes; blue trousers gray socks,a white a T-shirt and a jacket, because it isn't warm at home.
Outside it's good weather,now it isn't raining
It's good time to stay at home, cooking delicious dinner and watching interesting films.

Thank you for coming to the Forum even when (netgi kai) you were tired :kiss: :cheer:

More
prieš 7 m. 4 d. - prieš 7 m. 1 diena #7038 nuo DaliaK
DaliaK replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
Right now is Monday lunch.I 'm sitting on the sofa and doing homework .A white cat is laying down ,,and two smails dogs sleeping in=on the rug .I'm wearing black trousers and a red jumpers.Outside the weather is great... the sun is shining right now.

oras - the weather, su 'the'. Artikelio the nereikės , jei bus pridėta apibūdinimų: _ good, bad, fantastic weather...

More
prieš 7 m. 4 d. - prieš 7 m. 1 diena #7039 nuo inga006
inga006 replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
Right now is Sunday evening.I'm sitting on a chair and trying to do my English homework.For now I'm wearing blue jeans,white a T-shirt and black socks.I'm not alone in this room.I'm with my daughter.She is lying on a bed and watching TV.She is wearing pink pyjamas and white bathrobe.Right now there is fair weather.

Nice! :cheer: I learnt a new expression - 'fair weather' - malonus, geras oras. I didn't know it! Thank you :cheer:

More
prieš 7 m. 4 d. - prieš 7 m. 1 diena #7041 nuo elegna
elegna replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
t
Today is monday (=Monday).I'm working in the garden.I'm wearing a black jumper and blue trousers a brown scarf and grey boots.Now shining sun=the sun is shining,but it is about four o'clok.I'm tired and I'm hungry.

It is so nice to work in the garden! :cheer:

More
prieš 7 m. 4 d. - prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7042 nuo aina
aina replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
1. Now is Sunday evening.
2. I eat=am eating dinner and sitting at a compiuter.
3.I'm wearing black jeans and a gray T- shirt.
4.I am alone in my room.
5. My husband and my son are now watching TV.
6. Now it is cold but no rain.
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. nuo Jurate.

More
prieš 7 m. 4 d. - prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7043 nuo drugelis
drugelis replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
Right now is Monday evening.
I'm not alone in my home.
Now I wraiting in English homework. (=I'm writing English...)
My husband is sitting on=in the armchair and watching TV after the working day. (su foteliais (armchairs) visada vartoti vartoti in), o su kėdėmis (chairs) - 'on' :) )
My son is sitting in his room and doing homework at=in there. (apie kambarius (rooms) kalbant visada vartoti in))
My dog is now running around the garden.
Right now I'm wearing a black jumper, a blue T-shirt, black trousers and grey socks.
My husband are =is wearing a green T-shirt and sports briefs.
My son are =is wearing a grey T-shirt and jeans.
Right now it is excellent weather and a beautiful sunset.
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. nuo Jurate. Priežastis: klaidos taisymas

More
prieš 7 m. 3 d. - prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7044 nuo Gita
Gita replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
Now it is Tuesday. I'm sitting on the chair next to the desk and I'm doing my homework. I'm wearing a grey jumper, blue jeans and light blue socks. I'm alone in this room. My daughter is studying in the school at the moment. The weather is lovely, because it isn't raining, it is sunny. Ultimately=Finally Spring is going=coming!

Yes, finally spring is here! :lol:

More
prieš 7 m. 3 d. - prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7045 nuo agnaun
1. Right now is Tuesday, there=it is a lunch time.(it - todėl, kad ne vieta, o laikas)
2. I'm sitting in the living room on the chair next to the desk and l'm doing my homework.
3. I'm wearing a white and pink striped blouse two colors white and pink, a brown pullover, grey trousers and grey socks.
4. I'm alone in this room.
5. At the moment my mother is working at school.
6. The weather like now is very beautiful, sun is shining, the weather is warm enough. It isn't raining.

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 1 diena - prieš 7 m. 1 diena #7047 nuo Jurate
Hi, my dear friends!

I wish you the best Mothering Sunday (Motinos sekmadienis) :cheer:

See you on the ninth [nainth] of May!

Until this day, please do the homework:
Read the text and answer the questions on page 79 in the workbook:

to have a barbecue [he:v e babekju] - kepti lauke ant grotelių

Read the text about the girl with red hair

You can get the audio here: www.mediafire.com/file/5hp1a8ck9o0dalq/red+girl.7z
Words in the text:
a store [sto:] =a shop (parduotuvė) in the USA and Canada; a coat [kaut] - paltas, stora striukė;
He can't forget [fo/r/get] - jis negali pamiršti; to look into these beautiful eyes again [agen]- pažvelgti į tas gražias akis vėl;
security [sekju: riti] - apsauga; a hat [he:t] - skrybėlė. kepurė; to walk around [uok eraund] - vaikščioti aplink;
nicer [naise] - mieliau, geriau;
a hand [ hend] - ranka nuo pirštų iki alkūnės; an arm [a/r/m] - visa ranka;
bigger [bige] - didesnis;
to laugh [ laf] juoktis (I laugh at first) - Iš pradžių aš juokiuosi...
to walk away [uok ouvei] - nueiti šalin;
he runs out the door [ran aut the do: ] - jis išbėga pro duris; He takes his hat off [teiks hiz het of] - jis nusiima kepurę; She puts out her hand [puts aut ha hend] - ji ištiesia ranką;
Children cry and their mothers get angry [ čildren krai end the: mothez get e:ngri] - vaikai verkia, o jų mamos supyksta... I hate those planes [ai heit thouz pleinz] - aš nekenčiu tų lėktuvų...
the alarm stops - signalizacija nutyla; the alarm is ringing again [ the ala/r/m iz ringin agen] -alarmas vėl kaukia/skamba
he waves a little red plane to us [ hi ueivz e litl red plein tiu as] - jis mojuoja mums raudonu lėktuviuku...
somebody [sambadi] - kažkas (tik apie žmones); she's waving at somebody - ji mojuoja kažkam...
What's the matter? [uats the me: te] Kas yra? Kokios problemos?
Boohoo [bu: hu:] - šūksnis, išreiškiantis nuostabą arba sakomas juokais gąsdinant kitus.
a girl without a boyfriend - mergina be draugo
I don't want to stay at home and do nothing - nenoriu likti namie ir nieko neveikti.
The club is dark [da/r/k] - klubas yra tamsus
I'm feeling good [aim fylin gu:d] - jaučiuosi gerai;
Is this really happening? - Ar tai tikrai vyksta?
I say at last [e:t le:st] - sakau galiausiai;

At first, do the exercises at the the end of the text :) We will check them in class ;)
Padarykite pratimus gale teksto. Mes patikrinsime juos klasėje
1 exercise: Mark works in Mason's store. Kate has red hair and green eyes. Mark is twnety two years old...
2 exercise: 1.The girl is waiting by (palei, prie) the door of the store. 2. A good looking man meets her and kisses her. 3. The girl leaves with the man and Greg (the little boy). 4. Mark tells his friends about the boyfriend. 5. Leon (Mark's friend) says, "Come with us to Ocean Blue"....
3 exercise:: Shami says: "You two know nothing about hats." Kate (the girl with red hair) says to the little boy: "Look at the big train."...
4 exercise:: ... She comes to the store every (kiekvieną) Wednesday... one day Greg takes a little plane and Mark stops the girl and Greg near the door...

Next, write on the Forum! :woohoo:
Find three verbs in present continous from the text. Make your own sentences with these verbs in present simple and present continous.
(Suraskite tris veiksmažodžius esamuoju momentiniu (tęstiniu) laiku tekste. Padarykite savo sakinius su šiais veiksmažodžiais esamuoju paprastu ir esamuoju tęstiniu (momentiniu) laiku.

Jurate's sentences:
"But the alarm is ringing again" Bet signalizacija skamba/ kaukia vėl. (page 4):
Present simple: My mother always rings me if I don't come home until midnight - Mama man visada skambina, jeigu aš negrįžtu namo iki vidurnakčio.
Present continuous: Your phone is ringing! Someone is phoning you! - Tavo telefonas skamba. Kažkas tau skambina.
"Is she waiting for somebody?" Ar ji laukia kažko? (page 5):
Present simple: Children usually wait for Christmas because they like getting presents from Santa Claus. - Vaikai paprastai laukia Kalėdų, nes jiems patinka gauti dovanas iš Senelio Šalčio.
Present Continuous: My friend is waiting for a call from her bank. - Mano draugė laukia skambučio iš savo banko.
I'm starting to understand. " Aš pradedu suprasti. (page 7)
Present simple: When does lunch start at your work? It starts at twelve PM. - Kada pas jus darbe prasideda pietūs? Jie prasideda 12 val.
Present continuous. Quiet, please! Turn off your phones! The meeting is starting. Tylos, prašau. Išjunkit telefonus. Prasideda susirinkimas.

More
prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7058 nuo Vilma
Vilma replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
1.I like working with them. (page 1)
I work in hospitals a hard. My son is working in my garden. (hard (sunkiai) - ne daiktavardis, artikelio nereikia)

2.They are looking at a book about trains. (page 2)
My mother stops and looks at my face. I'm looking at a women with a big hat. (viena moteris - a woman, moterys (dgs.) - women)

3.Shami is watching the screens. (page 4)
I watch a book about flowers.Martin is sitting on a bed and is watching TV.

2 ir 3 atveju sugalvoti sakiniai labiau tinka momentiniam esamajam laikui, o ne paprastam esamajam, nes kalbama apie vieną, trumpai trunkančią situaciją ;)
Norint, kad tiktų paprastas esamasis laikas, reikia kalbėti apie tai, ką žmonės dažnai, nuolat, ne vieną kartą veikia, štai taip:
When my mother sees me sad, she usually stops and looks at my face - Kai mama mane mato liūdną, ji paprastai sustoja ir pažiūri į mano veidą.
When I'm in a bookshop, I always watch books about flowers - Kai aš esu knygyne, visada peržiūriu (vartau) knygas apie gėles.

More
prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7069 nuo drugelis
drugelis replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
Today I'm watching the screens.
I always watch the news.
I AM watching at knowledge. ? What is 'at knowledge' ? :)

I'm looking at a man with a big bag.
I look at every day news. (=I watch news everyday; I watch daily news... Televizijos laidos - to watch; paveikslai, nejudantys daiktai - to look at)
My husband is looking for a =the dog, because he wants to go for a walk. (todėl, kad tai jūsų nuosavas šuo, o ne bet koks)

Why is that woman wearing two coats?
People wear clothes.
I'm wearing a dress, because I will go to a restaurant.

More
prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7071 nuo agnaun
"I'm sitting in the office watching the screens." (page 5):
Present simple: I usually sit in the living room and then I do my homework.
Present continuous: Now we are sitting in the English class.

"I'm starting to understand." (page 7):
Present simple: I usually start to work at 10 o'clock.
Present continuous: It's starting new English lesson. = Laikas gerai, bet sakinio struktūra - ne, nes tai ne beasmenis sakinys, yra veiksnys: The new English lesson is starting.)

"And those green eyes are smiling at me." (page 8 ) :
Present simple: Today success isn't smil at them. =Success never smiles at them (nuolatinis gyvenimo veiksmas)
Present continuous: Success is smiling at my best friend.

More
prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7074 nuo Gita
Gita replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
1. Today I'm watching the screens.
Now she's watching a boring film.
Every morning I watch the sunrise.

2. Is she wearing a ring?
I'm wearing a red dress.
In=At Christmas I wear my mother's sweater.

3. Is she waiting for somebody?
I'm waiting my grilfriend.
I usually wait for my daughter when she comes home after school.

Wonderful ! :woohoo:

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7076 nuo Jurate
Last time we didn't learn anything new, we read [red] (skaitėme) for two hours! :silly:

If you didn't do the homework with three sentences from the story about the girl with red hair, please do it now and write in on the Forum.

What to do at home? Get ready for the lesson on the sixteenth of May! (Pasiruoškite gegužės 16 d. pamokai)
Watch video 13 : Clothes. The TRAID Clothes Shop. New Clothes From Old Clothes
Jeigu galite matyti video vadovėlyje, Jūs galite užsidėti subtitrus (If you can see the video in the textbook, you can put on the subtitles.)

Learn new words:
charity [če:riti] - labdara; a charity [e če:riti] - labdaringa organizacija;
'TRAID is a charity. People give the charity their old clothes.' - TRAID yra labdaringa organizacija. Žmonės atiduoda šiai labdaringai organizacijai senus rūbus.
clothes arba clothing [klou -th- ing] rūbai; an item of clothing, a piece of clothing [en aitem/ e pi:s of klouthing] - vienas rūbas.
They make fashion clothes using old clothes - Jie pagamina, sukuria madingus rūbus panaudodami senus rūbus
colourful [kalaful] - spalvingas; remade [rimeid] - perdarytas;
fabric [fabrik] - medžiaga, audinys; thread [th red] - siūlai;
to sew [sou] - siūti; sewing [souing] - siuvimas;
Zoe is sewing very quickly. She's very good at sewing. Zoja šiuo momentu siuva labai greitai. Ji labai gera siuvimo specialistė.
I can spend all day sewing - Aš galiu praleisti visą dieną siūdama.
All her hard work is helping other people too - Visas tas jos sunkus darbas padeda kitiems žmonėms taip pat.
a break [breik] - pertrauka;
Zoe stops work for a short break - Zoja sustabdo darbą trumpai pertraukėlei.

Do these exercises in your notebook. If you want you can answer a few questions on the Forum and I will check them for mistakes :)
Padarykite šiuos pratimus savo sąsiuvinyje. Jei norite, galite atsakyti į kelis klausimus forume ir aš patikrinsiu jūsų klaidas.

See you next time at the library (or on the Forum!) :kiss:

Moderatoriai: Jurate
Puslapio sukūrimo laikas: 0.429 sekundžių