2017 TUESDAY

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6400 nuo DaliaK
DaliaK replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
Dear ..Martyna
I ' m on my holiday in Turkich=Turkey his weekend.I m here with my best friend Audra.Our hotel is near the beach ..,, it is new..big luxury=luxurious../5zvaigzduciu./=five stars with a beautiful view of the sea through the windows.The weather is hot about thirty degrees The=There are a lot of tourists and people are very friendly ..The food is very good and various.
see jou=you next time
Your mather.=o
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. nuo Jurate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jurate

Please Prisijungti to join the conversation.

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6401 nuo Azyra
Azyra replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
Dear Mum,
Hello, how are you? Me, I‘m fine. I‘m in Paris, in France with my husband. It‘s a beautiful time in the city of love. It‘s a big city. We stay in hotel in Paris. Our hotel is near the centre of city. This hotel isn‘t very expensive it is old and isn‘t very tidy. We are visit museums and the Eiffel Tower. I‘m crazy about the Champs Elisee, because we can do c=shopping at night. For lunch we are in the=a cafe ('a' - nes pirmąkart minima). The food is delicious, but it‘s not cheap. There are a lot of people and they are a friendly. The weather is wonderful, no rain, it is very hot. I think it is about plus twenty eight. I love it here. I miss You! See you next week. Love…

I like your homework. It's wonderful! :cheer:

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6405 nuo drugelis
drugelis replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
Dear Lina,
I'm on my holiday in Druskininkai this weekend. I'm here with my husband. Druskininkai is a very old and very beautiful city. There are a lot of tourists and peoples are very friendly. Here is minus four degrees. Our hotel is in centre but it isin't an expensive.It Is it comfortable. Near hotel there is the=a park, a wather park and an amazing fountain. Our breakfast is at eight o'clock. We have the lunch at one o'clock and dinner at six. We are walking =going(lankome)to the museums, we are walking in (vaikštomės) the park,the alley and the city centre. Here is wonderful.
See you on Monday
Love
Edita

Great job! :cheer:
Lietuviai sako "vaikščiotis" , "lankytis"(vaikštomės po muziejus) ...o angliškai šiuo atveju sakoma "to go" arba "to visit", nes "to walk" reiškia tiktai ėjimą pėsčiomis (we are walking to museums - mes einame pėsčiomis į muziejus), todėl geriau sakyti- "we are visiting/ going to museums ("aplankome muziejus" )... and we are walking in the park, in the alley and in the city centre" (...vaikštinėjamės parke, alėjoje, centre)

• Jurate
  • Jurate avataras Topic Author
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6406 nuo Jurate
Jurate replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
Great job, everyone! See you on Monday.

Jei būdvardis be daiktavardžio - artikelio nereikia:
This is my hotel. It is nice.
This is my hotel. It is a nice hotel.

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6408 nuo briediene
briediene replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
A holiday postcard from Nina.
Dear Alina.
I'm on holiday in Jurmala this weekend.I'm here with my husband.This week the weather isn't good-rain, fog, wet and cold - about fourteen degrees.The water in the sea is about ten degrees.It's awful,we can't swim in the sea.Our hotel is very nace (nice) and comfortable.This hotel is near the beach,becouse it is very expensive. We go to the city,the park,travel to Riga.For lunch and dinner we go to a cafe,food is delicous,but very expensive.I never go there.My weekend isn't good.See you later.Nina

This hotel is near the beach, because? it is very expensive.
...because - nes. Geriau sakyti:
This hotel is near the beach, that's why it is very expensive.
...that's why - todėl.

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6409 nuo inga006
inga006 replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
Dear Egle
I'm on my holiday in Norway this weekend.I'm here with my family.This summer the weather is nice,but it often little rains a little .I thinks it is about twenty two degrees.Our hotel is near the centre of city,but it is very expensive.The people are very friendly.The food in restautants is very expensive too.This black coffee is terrible.This is nature is amazing.
See you soon!
Inga

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6415 nuo student
student replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
Dear Monika
We're on holiday in Moletai and it's very beautiful and georgeous.Our hotel is five stars .The people are very happy ,helpful .The food is delicious ,cofees(cafes) and restaurants are wonderful! The weather is warm ,sunny ,we're very happy !See you soon.Love Danguole :kiss:

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6417 nuo agnaun
agnaun replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
A holiday postcard from Agne
Dear Ilona,
I'm on my holiday in Trakai this weekend. I'm here with my mother. We went to admire the nature and another city architecture.
This weekend the weather is nice - no cold, it is sunny and it isn't very cold - about five degrees.
Our hotel is near the park and it isn't very expensive. Our hotel's room isn't very big but it's very comfortable. The food is delicious but very expensive. Mostly we bought food in the supermarket. The people are very friendly but currently there their aren't a lot of them (arba : at this time they are few [fju:] - mažas skaičius) .
We go to the park, the museum and we go to the other places.
See you next month.
Agne

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6418 nuo ingcir
ingcir replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
A holiday postcard from Inga
Dear Renata,

We're on holiday in Ukraina this week. I'm here with my parents, sister and her son, and my daughter Gabriele. We went skiing in the mountains of Carpathia. We live near Bukovel, the ski resort. It isn't a big city, but it is very beautiful. We live in a big, but old house. Home owners are very friendly, but it isn't easy to understand them. They speak Russian strangely(= awkwardly [okuardli] - keistai) :lol:
The food is delicious, especially national food of Ukraina. Hot wine and restaurants in the mountains are wonderful. In Ukraina everything is very cheap.
The weather is terrible - cold and fog, but a lot of snow. I think it is about minus ten degrees at days, and minus fifteen at night. We return from skiing is tired, but we're very happy!

See you :kiss:
Inga

This is an interesting reading! Great homework :cheer:

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6434 nuo Jurate
I'm so late this time! :blush: I'm really sorry. :cheer:

I hope there is time to do your homework until Tuesday, the 24th of January...
Tikiuosi, kad dar bus laiko padaryti jūsų namų darbams iki antradienio, sausio 24 d. ...

Here is what to do:
Do exercises. We check them in class.
Padarykite pratimus. Juos patikrinsime klasėje.

Do these exercises on page 44 in Workbook
Learn these new words:
I can [ai ken] (you, he... can) - Aš galiu (ir visiems kitiems tas pats 'can')
I can't [ai ka:nt] (you, he... can't) - Aš negaliu (ir visiems kitiems tas pats 'can't')
Can you? - Ar tu gali? Can you speak? Can you read? Can you swim? (ar gali kalbėti/ rašyti/ plaukti?)
to try on [tiu trai on] - pasimatuoti; Can I try on? Ar galiu pasimatuoti?
a chemist [e kemist] - vaistininkas; a chemist's shop, a chemist's [e kemists šop, e kemists] - vaistinė
a ticket [tiket] - bilietas; single [singl] - į vieną pusę, return [rito/r/n] - į abi puses; a railway station, a train station [e reiluei/ trein/ steišn] - traukinių stotis;
a cafe [kafė] - kavinė; to take away [teik euei] - išsinešti;

...and on page 51 in Student's Book.
(pratimas 3 - sudarykite klausimą su Why? Kodėl? Ir parašykite atsakymą su Because... Todėl, kad...
pratimas 4 - sujunkite klausimus su atsakymais
pratimas 5 - išrinkite, kuris klausimas iš dviejų ir atsakymas iš dviejų yra teisingi)

Watch video 7

Watch video "Alfie's Antique Market: a great place to shop" (Alfio senienų turgus: puiki vieta pirkti)

Learn these words:
an mp3 player [en em pi thry pleja] - audio failų grotuvėlis; an antique, antiques [en antik, antiks] - seniena, senienos;
colourful [kalaful] - spalvingas, unusual [anjužual] - neįprastas; usual [južual] - įprastas; old [old] - senas; new [nju:] - naujas;
expensive [ikspensiv] - brangus; cheap [či:p] - pigus
clothes [ klouthz] - rūbai; a piece of clothing [ e pis of klouthing] - vienas rūbas; a dress, dresses [e dres, dresiz] - suknelė, suknelės; a hat, hats [ he:t, he:ts] - skrybėlė, skrybėlės; a designer [dizaine] - mados kūrėjas; designer clothes - vardiniai rūbai.
white [uait] - baltas, red [red] - raudonas; black [blek] - juodas; pink [pink] - rožinis...
furniture [feniče] - baldai; a piece of furniture [ e pis of feniče] - vienas baldas; a chair, chairs [čea, čeaz] -kėdė, kėdės, an armchair [ en armčea] - fotelis; a table [teibl] - stalas; ceramics [siramiks] - keramikiniai indai, a cup, cups [e kap, kaps] - puodelis, puodeliai; a pot, pots [e pot, pots] - puodas, puodai; a teapot, teapots [ti:pot] - arbatinukas, arbatinukai; a plate, plates [e pleit, pleits] - lėkštė, lėkštės; a light, lights [e lait, laits] - šviestuvas, šviestuvai; comfortable [komfortabl] - patogus, awful [ ofl] - siaubingas;
each [i:č] - kiekvienas; full [ful] - pilnas, pripildytas; sotus
over [ouve] - virš, daugiau ; over a hundred years old - daugiau nei šimto metų senumo

Write on the Forum.

Choose one thing from video "Alfie's Antique Market". It's a present for your partner's birthday.
Pasirinkite vieną daiktą iš video 'Alfio senienų turgus' . Tai dovana jūsų partnerio gimtadienio proga.
Tell about this thing:
Papasakokite apie šį daiktą:
1.What is it?
2.How old is it?
(Please, use your imagination [imadžineišn] ! Panaudokite savo fantaziją :cheer: )
3. Where is it from? (Use your inagination :cheer: )
4. How much is it?
5. Why do you like it? Why do you think it is a good present for your partner?

A present for my Mum.
I want to buy a present for my Mum from Alfie's. This is a white scarf [ska:f] (šalikas). It is very fluffy [flafi] (pūkuotas) and long, it is very expensive because it is a designer scarf. It is from France and over a hundred years old. It costs about one hundred pounds. I like this scarf because it is warm [wo/r/m] (šiltas) and comfortable. I think it is a good present for my Mum because she is always cold (mamai visada šalta) and she likes warm clothes and light colours.

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6437 nuo Vilma
Vilma replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
A present for my sister.
I want to buy a present for my sister from Alfie's.This is a dress. It is a short ,for the summer .This a dress is very beautiful,it is a simple and cheap.It is from German.It costs about fifty pounds.My sister likes the colourful and old dresses,but it isn't old.I thing it is a good present for my sister,because she often dresses likes to change.

Artikelio nevartokite, jei naudojate tik vieną būdvardį be daiktavardžio: It is short (klaida : it is a short). Taip pat artikelio nevartokite su 'this', 'that' (šitas, šita) This dress is cheap (klaida This a dress).

It is _ short ,for the summer .This _ dress is very beautiful,it is _ simple and cheap.It is from German.It costs about fifty pounds.My sister likes _ colourful and old dresses, but it isn't old.I think it is a good present for my sister, because she often wears dresses and likes to change.

She often wears dresses and likes to change - Ji dažnai vilki sukneles ir mėgsta (jas) keisti
to wear [uea] - vilkėti; I wear, she wears :)

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6438 nuo Gita
Gita replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
A present for my friend
I'm going at Alfie's antique market, because this is a great place to shop. I want to buy a present for my friend. He likes hats and I'm searching to buy it. This is a black hat. It costs about two hundred pounds so it isn't very cheap. It is old and it is a designer hat. I think it is from Italy, because I saw the same hat in a fashion-magazine of Italy. I buy a hat and it's a present for my partner's=friend's birthday.

Great! It's a present for your friend's birthday, isn't it? :)

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6439 nuo inga006
inga006 replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
My husband has an antique schop.It's his favourite shop.He is going=goes to Sweden,Norway and buys antique cutlery,ceramics,furniture and old silver and gold jewelery.Sometimes I want to buy a cup or little silver little spoon for my friends.I have an old antique ring,it's 92 years old.It's my husband's present for me.

Wonderful! :cheer:
He is going - Jis šiandien važiuoja
He goes - Jis važinėja (tokia jo veikla)
Anglų kalboje būdvardžiai irgi turi fiksuotas vietas - būdvardis, norodantis iš ko pagamintas daiktas, visada eina prieš pat daiktavardį - little silver spoon

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6441 nuo DaliaK
DaliaK replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
A present for my daughter

I want to buy a present for my daughter from Alfie' s.
Present for daughter 's birthday.This a light the bedroom.It is from Italy and over a hundred years old.
It cost about two hundred pounds.A light it is amazing ..interesting and more expensive.She likes a thing this style.

... This Present is for my daughter's birthday.This is a light for the bedroom.It is from Italy and over a hundred years old.
It costs about two hundred pounds.The light _ is amazing ..interesting and more expensive.She likes _ things of this style.

Nice! :)

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6445 nuo Azyra
Azyra replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
A present for my grandmother
It is Saturday morning. I want to buy a present for my grandmother from Alfie’s. This is a red hat, it is very expensive. It is from Italy and it is a hat from designer Giorgio Armany. This hat is amazing. It costs over one hundred pounds. I think she is a happy, it is her favourite designer. It is a good present for my grandmother, because she wants to by=e a beautiful wome=an.

Great! :cheer:
Su būdvardžiu be daiktavardžio nereikia artikelio: I think she is _ happy

a hat from Armani - skrybelė iš Armanio...
arba: a hat by Armani - skrybėlė sukurta Armanio (by [bai] - dalelytė, reiškianti kieno padaryta)

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6446 nuo briediene
briediene replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
I m going at =to (į) Alfie's market.I want to buy a present for my sister.We like desinger clothes.Our favourite brands are Ralph Lauren and Tommy Filfiger.I bought a very bright red dress.This is a very long dress to long ,it is very beautiful and it is expensive.It coasts over four handred dollars.I hope she will likes it.

Wonderful!
:cheer:

More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6447 nuo drugelis
drugelis replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
A present for my husband
I want to buy a present for my husband from Alfie's.This is an armchair. It is a very comfortable and soft furniture. It is from England. This armchair is eighty years old. It is exspensive. It costs about three hundred pounds. I like this armchair's colours which are white and black. I think it is good present for my husband beco=ause he likes antik=ques.

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 3 mėn. #6448 nuo Jurate
Thank you everyone! See you on Tuesday evening! :cheer:

Moderatoriai: Jurate
Puslapio sukūrimo laikas: 0.397 sekundžių