2017 TUESDAY

More
prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7077 nuo inga006
inga006 replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
Hello Jūrate.
I'm sorry but I can't go to the English lessons becouse I need to go to work.I will try to come in=to the last lesson and say goodbaye for the holidays.Inga

See you when you come! :kiss:
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. nuo Jurate.

Please Prisijungti to join the conversation.

More
prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7083 nuo Gita
Gita replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
The girl with red hair

1.exercise: Mark works in Mason's store.
Kate has red hair and green eyes.
Mark is twenty-two years old.
Kate's sister Chaire has the little boy Greg.
Leon and Shami work in security.
Mark likes working in security.
Kate looks after Greg on Wednesdays.

2.exercise: 1.(j) The girl is waiting by the door of the store.
2.(h) A good-looking man meets her and kisses her.
3.(a) The girl leaves with the man and Greg.
4.(e) Mark tells his friends about the boyfriend.
5.(c) Leon says:"Come with us to Ocean Blue".
6. (f) At the club, Mark sees two girls with red hair.
7. (d) Mark meets her sister Claire.
8. (b) The good-looking man (Claire's husband) arrives.
9. (i) The girl with red hair tells Mark about her family.
10.(g) Mark gets Kate a drink, and she smile at him.

3.exercise: Shami says:" You two know nothing about hats"
Kate says:"Look at the big train"
"Apple is a nice name"- Leon says.
Kate says:"oh, I am sorry!"
"Sorry I'm late"-Chaire's husband says.
Mark says:" Just one."

Fantastic! :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jurate

More
prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7084 nuo briediene
briediene replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
I aften(=o) watch=look at the calendar and wait for a holliday.
I am looking at my phone and waiting for a call from my doughter.(=a)
I like to walk in the park.
Now I am walking with my dog.
My husband wears a uniform to work.
Now outside it's could and I am wearing a warm coat.

To look at (žiūrėti į) - vartokite su nejudančiais daiktais (I'm looking at my photos -Žiūriu savo nuotraukas)
To watch (žiūrėti, stebėti) - vartokite su judančiais vaizdais, kai sekate vyksmą (I'm watching a film - Žiūriu filmą. He's watching me! - Jis seka/stebi mane! )
To wait for - laukti ko nors. Jei po laukti nurodome ko laukiame, visada for (He's waiting. Jis laukia. He's waiting for a taxi. Jis laukia taksi. Wait for me! Palauk manęs! )

More
prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7089 nuo studentė
studentė replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
1) Today I'm watching the screens.(2psl.)
Every day I watch news on TV.
I speak with = am speaking to my daughter but she is watching the computer screen. (dabar kalbatės su (you are speaking to) dukra :) )
2) Is she wearing a ring? (3 psl.)
At home I usually wear sweat shirts.
Right now I am wearing the trousers and the sweater, because it's cold.
3) I look at the screens too- but I am dreaming.
When it's cold outside I dream about hot summer.
Right now outside it's cold and it's windy and I am dreaming about hot and sunny summer.

Very nice senteces! I like them! :cheer: I'm waiting for warm weather too :(

More
prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7090 nuo Gita
New clothes from old clothes

1.Zoe's studio is in Brighton on the south coast of England.
2.Zoe is using the old clothes that people give to the charity.
3.Zoe is making the TRAIDremade clothes: skirts, dresses, shirts, jumpers and sweatshirts.
4.Zoe always listens to music,today she is listening to the radio.
5.She can make five skirts in a day.
6.Zoe likes her job because her hard work is helping other people.

• Jurate
  • Jurate avataras Topic Author
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7091 nuo Jurate
Jurate replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
Wow, Gita you're very good at learning English. I guess you have a gift for languages! :silly:

I just want to say that Brighton (where Zoe lives) is a very popular British resort [rizo/r/t] (kurortas) It is like Palanga or Nida in Lithuania, everyone goes there in the summer for beach holidays [bi:č holideiz] (atostogos prie jūros).

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7116 nuo Jurate
Next time we are meeting on the 23d of May!

Now we are learning how to talk about future plans in English.
Mes mokomės dabar kaip kalbėti apie ateities planus angliškai.

Future Plans [fjuče plenz] Ateities planai
When English speaking people talk about their plans, they often use Present Continuous.

Kai angliškai kalbantys žmonės kalba apie savo planus, jie dažnai vartoja esamą momentinį laiką:
Where are you going on your holiday? Kur tu vyksti per atostogas?
I am flying to Switzerland! Aš skrendu į Šveicariją!

Please finish the exercises for Unit 13 in the workbook (pages 79 to 81)

Please, write a plan for your future trip. Use Present Continuous (vartokite esamąjį momentinį laiką).
a future trip [fju:če trip] - ateities / būsima kelionė.

Imagine that you have a million euros and you can go where you want. Write what transport you are using (parašykite kokį transportą naudosite). Start your trip on Sunday and finish it on Saturday.

My dream trip. I am going to Japan this summer!

1. On Sunday I am going to Riga International Airport. I am flying to Sakhalin Island in Russia. I am having an overnight flight [ouve/r/nait] (skrydis su nakvyne). I am having dinner and breakfast on my flight.

On Monday morning I am arriving in Sakhalin island in Russia. I am taking a ferry to Hokkaido island in Japan. There are fourty five (45) kilometres between these two islands. I arrive in Hokkaido in (per) an hour. I am visiting the lake of white cranes [kreinz] (gervės) in Hokkado nature park. I am having lunch in a Japanese restaurant in the park. I am leaving Hokkaido Island in the evening. I am going to Honshu Island. I'm travelling by train overnight [ouve/r/nait] (per naktį). I am having my breakfast on the train.

2. On Tuesday, I am arriving in Honshu island. It is the biggest Japanese island. I am checking in a hotel in Nagano a Japanese resort where there are hot springs. I am spending a day at the hot springs. I am bathing in the springs. There are a lot of Japanese monkeys and they like bathing in hot springs too!

3. On Wednesday I am going to Tokyo, the capital of Japan. In the morning I am checking into a hotel and I am going out sightseeing. I am taking a hellicopter tour over the city. (turas malūnsparniu virš miesto). Tokyo is so big that I can't see the end from the hellicopter. I am having a shopping day in Tokyo. I am buying presents for my family and friends. At night, I am visiting karaoke bars in the centre of Tokyo.

4. On Thursday, early in the morning, I am leaving Tokyo. I am renting a bike and I am cycling on Nakasendo way (Nakasendo kelias). It is an old road of samurais. This way goes through the mountains and Japanese bamboo forests. I am having stops at small buddhist shrines along Nakasendo way. In the afternoon I am arriving to Fujiyama mountain. I am checking in a hotel and I am spending the evening walking and sightseeing around Fujiyama.

5. On Friday, I am taking a caoch to Kyoto, the second biggest city of Japan. In Kyoto I am visiting the town of geyshas. I am having traditional tea drinking ceremony in a tea shop of geyshas.

6. On Saturday, I am going by car to the island of Shikoku. I am driving over [ouve] (virš) the sea on the Shikoku bridge which (kuris) is 2 kilometres long and 280 metres high.

7. On Sunday I am visiting Nagasaki, the Japanese city where an atomic bomb was dropped [dropt] (numesta). I'm having a tour in Atomic Bomb Museum and in the afternoon I am leaving Japan by ship. I am sailing to China, to Shanghai. In Shanghai I am taking a plane to Riga and I am flying back home!

My story is too long! Sorry! :)

More
prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7130 nuo DaliaK
DaliaK replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
I will go to Bangkok by plane next month from the airport of Vilnius.My boyfriend will take me to the airport by car.
I vill take a taxi to the bus station when I land.Then I will have 8 hours trip to Camobodia on a bus..I will
stay in a hotel with my daughter for 2 weeks.We will visit some temples by motorbikes and then we will go to another city by train.It will take us to a beautiful beach where we will take a boat to visit some islands.Then I will go back home by plane.

Correct! :cheer:

More
prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7131 nuo DaliaK
DaliaK replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
I am going to Bangkok by plane next month from the airport of Vilnius.My boyfriend is taking me to the airport by car.
I am taking a taxi to the bus station when I land.Then I am having 8 hours trip to Camobodia on a bus..I am
staying in a hotel with my daughter for 2 weeks.We are visiting some temples by motorbikes and then we will go to another city by train.It will take us to a beautiful beach where we are taking a boat to visit some islands.Then I am going back home by plane.

:woohoo: Correct! :)

More
prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7133 nuo Vilma
Vilma replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
1.Sunday.
Early morning I am starting.I am driving to car and I am going to Klaipeda.I am having an overnight on the boat cruise (Klaipeda-Denmark).
2.On Monday morning I am arriving in Amsterdam.I am renting a bike and I am going around the city , I am visiting museum the Van Gogh and canals.
3.On Tuesday I am going by coach and evening I am arriving in France.I am visiting Notre Dame Cathedral and Eiffel Toor.At night I am having lunch in "McDonald's restaurant.
4.On Vednesday early morning I am walking around city and I am shopping presents and souvenirs. I having special dinner in hotel.Overnight in hotel.
5.On Thursday I am going to Aiport and I am flying to Barcelona. I am living in expensive hotel.I am swimming and I am relaxing in sun.
6.On Friday I am visiting Barcelona's magic fountains and Montserato monastery. In the evening I am going by train.I am having overnight in train.
7. On Saturday I am arriving in Vilnius Airport and I am going by bus in Pasvalys

1.Sunday. I am starting early in the morning.I am driving by car and I am going to Klaipeda.I am having an overnight on the cruise boat (Klaipeda-Denmark).
2....I am visiting the Van Gogh museum...
3.On Tuesday I am going by coach and in the evening I am arriving in France.I am visiting Notre Dame Cathedral and Eiffel Tower.At night I am having dinner in McDonald's restaurant.
4.On Wednesday early in the morning I am walking around city and I am buying presents and souvenirs. I am having special dinner in hotel.Overnight in hotel.
5.On Thursday I am going to the Aiport and I am flying to Barcelona. I am living in an expensive hotel.I am swimming and I am relaxing in the sun.
6.On Friday I am visiting Barcelona's magic fountains and Montserato monastery. In the evening I am going by train.I am having overnight in train.
7. On Saturday I am arriving in Vilnius Airport and I am going by bus to Pasvalys

Wonderful! :woohoo:
anksti ryte - early in the morning
vykti, eiti į - to go to
atvykti į kur nors - to arrive in

More
prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7134 nuo briediene
briediene replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
On Sanday (u) I am going to Moscow Internationale Airport Domodedovo
I am flying to Kamchatka in Russia.
On Monday I am arriving to Kamcatkos-Petropavlovskas (Petropavlovks of Kamchatka).The duration of the flight is nine hours.
I am having lunch and brekfast on the train.
On Tuesday I am going in=to the cente syti=centre of the city.I am going to vizit (=s) my frends.
On Wednesday I am going to Paratunka hot springs.
On Thursday Im going vizit (=s) Avaca vulcano.
On Friday I am going to the nature park Kronodskiy zapovednik.This park is famous with its fantastic nature,hot springs and it is a home for biggest bears in the world.
On Saturday I am going by ship to Avaca bey (=a).On Sunday I am leaving by plane to Moscow.I am going back home by plane

Great! Thank you :)

More
prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7135 nuo studentė
studentė replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
My last trip
1.On Sunday me, my family and our travel companions are going to Ryga airport by car. We are flying to Tashkent airport. From Tashkent we are flying to Bangkok.
2.On Monday overnight in=on a plane.In the morning we are checking in a hotel. In the afternoon we are having bus tour to Bangkok city.
3.On Tuesday's early morning we are starting Kanchanaburi city bus tour. = Early morning on Tuesday....
4.On Wednesday we are going to Cambodia by bus.We are visiting Angkor Wat temple and we are having cruise on Tonle Sap lake by boat.Overnight in Siem Reap city hotel.
5.On Thursday we are going to Koh Chang island by ferry.We are having sightseeing and resting at the sea (at the seaside - prie jūros). Overnight in a hotel.
6.On Friday we are going to Pataja city by bus.We are visiting national park and the elephant show.
7.On Saturday we are shopping for souvenirs and in the afternoon we are going in=to the airport back to home.

See you in Thailand!

Great! I want to go to Thailand too! :lol:
lėktuve - on the plane (ir su visu viešu transportu - on (ant): on the bus, on the ferry, on the metro...)
grįžtu namo - I'm going _ home (nereikia 'į' (to); visur kitur su 'go' reikia 'to' , bet su namais - išimtis, nereikia.)

More
prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7137 nuo Gita
On Sunday I'm going to Kaunas Airport. I am flying to Krakow in Poland. On the afternon I'm arriving in the Old Town. I'm visiting the Wawel Castle, the St. Mary's Basilika in the Market Square. I am going to Wieliczka Salt Mine. In the evening I am checking into a holel.
On Monday i am going to Prague. I'm travelling by train. I'm taking a bus tour of the Spa Town such as Karlovy Vary. I am going to Austria. I am travelling by bus overnight.
On Tuesday I am arriving to Viena, the capital of Austrija. In the morning I am checking into a hotel and I'm visiting the Viena State Opera and Mohensalzburg Caste. I am having special dinner in the Schonbrunn Palace.
On Wednesday,early in the morning I'm arriving to Slovenia. I'm going by car to the Old town of Piran on Slovenian coast. I'm walking in Postojna cave. I'm having evening in a hotel..
On Thursday I am travelling by train to Croatia. In the afternoon I am arriving to=in the mountains and I'm spending the=time walking and sightseeing around the Zlatni Rat beach. Overnight in Zagreb.
On Friday I'm flying to Munchen Germany. I'm going by car to the Frankfurt am Main. I am sightseeing around this city and I am going to Berlin.
On Saturday I am visiting Berlin. I am having a tour in Museum and I'm having a shopping day in this capital of Germany. I'm buying souvenirs for my friends. In the evening I'm flying back home.

So good! :cheer:
to arrive in - atvykti į (reikia įsidėmėti, kad priešingai ne lietuviai, anglai nevartoja 'to' ('į') su žodžiu 'atvykti' ('arrive')
to go to - vykti į
I'm spending time walking and sightseeing around.. - leidžiu laiką vaikščiodamasi ir apžiūrinėdama įdomybes po vietovę...

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7140 nuo Jurate
The thirtieth (30) of May is our last lesson before the summer holiday!

Yes, it is time to go for holiday! :woohoo:

1.What to do at home?
Remember the expression "I am going (to do)" - Aš ketinu (daryti)

Do the exercises on pages 82,83,84 and 85 in the workbook
to look forward [luk foruard] - labai laukti ; to travel abroad [ebroud] - keliauti į/po užsienį; a relative [rileitiv] - giminė, giminatis
(I am really looking forward to it - Aš tikrai labai laukiu to...)

2. You don't have to write anything on the Forum :lol:
Because you were very good students and did your homework all the year :) I'm very happy with you :cheer:

Just remember to bring your memory sticks [memori stiks] (atmintukus) about 2-3 GB of free space and I am going to give you a new textbook.

Have a great week! See you!

More
prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7143 nuo drugelis
drugelis replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
On Sunday I am going to Vilnius Airport. I am flying to Warsawa in Poland. I am checking into a hotel and having dinner.
On Monday morning I am travelling to=by train in=to Hamburg (Germany). Here I am having lunch then I am watching=seeing the city and I am travelling down the river Elbe.It's a great city. Overnight in hotel.
Next day on Tuesday. I am starting early in the morning. I am going in=to Leipzig city.This is beautiful city. I am having an overnight flight.
On Wednesday I am arriving to Paris in France.Here I am visiting Eiffel Toor=Tower, the museum Louvre and many interesting places. Overnight in a hotel.
On Thursday I am going to the train station and travelling by train to Berne in Switzerland. This country is small and amazing, because here is very beautiful nature.
On Friday I am going by bus to Milan in Italy. Here I am visiting theater La Scala, Cathedral Milano. Here I am having special dinner in Forum Palace restaurant.
On Saturday morning I am starting realy early and going shopping for souvenirs and in the afternoon flying back home.

Awesome! :kiss: :) I wish to you to visit all these wonderful places! :cheer:
Pamatyti, apžiūrėti - to see, o žiūrėti (pvz. filmą ar stebėti atidžiai ką nors) - to watch. Let's go to see Paris! Did you see Mona Lisa already? I am going to the Louvre to see it. Mona Lisa watches everyone with a smile. (Eikim pažiūrėti Paryžiaus! Ar jau matei Moną Lizą? Aš nueisiu į Luvrą jos pažiūrėti. Mona Liza stebi visus su šypsena.

More
prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7146 nuo agnaun
agnaun replied the topic: 2017 TUESDAY
1-2. On Sunday morning I am going to Vilnius International Airport by bus. I am flying to Christchurch city in New Zealand. The Flight is very long. It is continuing for two days so I am having breakfast, lunch and dinner on my flight.

3. On Tuesday, I am arriving in Christchurch International Airport. Then I am going to a sightseeing tour of the largest town in the South Island town.
In the evening I am staying at the hotel.

4. On Wednesday, early morning I am having breakfast at the hotel. Then I am leaving Christchurch and I and other tourists we are travelling by tourist bus through the smoothest territory of the country through carefully cultivated Canterbury platins. I am watching like it is the changing panorama. I and other tourists, we are stopping to see the stone church of the Good Sheperd. I am taking her=its pictures. Then I am flying by helicopter over the mountain. I am admiring the stunning views of the National Park. After an impressive flight I am arriving in Queenstown, it is a former gold-diggers' village, and now it is a charming mountain resort in the picturesque bay of lake Wakatipu. In the evening I am staying at the hotel.

5. On Thursday, early in the morning, I am having breakfast at the hotel again. Then we are leaving Queenstown. At first the road leads up Wakatipu lake shore. We are admiring nature and mountains. After some time we are leaving the lake and we are going further. We are arriving to Te Anau. It is the largest lake in the South Island and the second largest in the country. We are travelling to Fiordland National Park. We are admiring a spectacular glacier-formed and beech-forested Eglinton valley, which is surrounded by steep mountains. We are stopping at the Mirror lake. After some time we are traveling again. We are seeing beautiful nature and exotic birds, mountain parrots Kea. We are finishing travel by tourist bus. Now we are allowing=ed to cruise through Milford Sound by boat towards the Tasman Sea. I am having lunch on our cruise ship. We are admiring waterfalls, I 'm seeing animals us (as - kaip) a seal and us(as - kaip) a dolphin. I am feeling very happy. After a=the cruise on the ship (po šito (jau minėto) kruizo laivu...) we are going to the hotel.

6. On Friday, in the morning, I am having breakfast, Then we are spending the whole day at New Zealand Alps. We are overcoming Routeburn track part and than we are leaving Queenstown. We are going by turist bus to Glenorchy and now we are starting march on foot. The route is winding through silver beech forests and meadows, crossed by fast flowing streams, ahead of majestic cliffs and lush fernery. After a long time we are reaching Routeburn plains hut. There we are having rest and we are having lunch. Then we are returning back. We are traveling by bus to Queenstown. We are having place to sleep at the hotel.

7. On Saturday, early in the morning, I am having breakfast at the hotel. Then I am having entertainment in the most famous New Zealand's mountain resorts in Queenstown. Then we are going towards Wanaka village. We are staying at the hotel.

8. On Sunday morning, I am understanding that I'm not=don't wanting to leave this amazing country, so I am extending my travel.

Wow! This is an amazing dream trip. I learnt a lot about New Zealand from your story! :)
allowing - leidžiantis; allowed - leistinas arba tas, kuriam leista;
traveling = travelling: keliaujantis, keliavimas gali būti rašomas su dviem -ll- (britų) arba su viena -l- (JAV)
a plain [plein] - lyguma (tariasi kaip 'lėktuvas' !)

I understand that I don't want: yra grupelė veiksmažodžių, kurie neturi esamojo momentinio (present continous) laiko: stiprieji jausmai (I like films, I love my Mum, I hate Monday...), manyti, galvoti (I think you are right! Manau, kad esi teisus!), suprasti ( I understand you - Suprantu jus. Oh, I see! O, supratau!), norėti (Someone wants to come in - Kažkas nori įeiti), reikšti, atrodyti (English word 'tree' means 'medis' in Lithuanian... You look wonderful! Tu atrodai puikiai!) reikėti (I need more time - Man reikia daugiau laiko) ...

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 6 m. 11 mėn. #7147 nuo Jurate
Twin sisters Ana and Emily are going to teach you some English! Dvynės seserys Ana ir Emili pamokys jus anglų kalbos!

BE + GOING TO + veiksmažodis = ketinti, planuoti, ruoštis netrukus ką daryti

My sister and I are going to have an amazing weekend together - Aš ir mano sesuo turėsime puikų savaitgalį drauge.
We are going to see some friends and eat out on Friday evening - Penktadienio vakare mes pasimatysime su keliais draugais ir išeisime kur nors pavalgyti.
On Saturday we are going to make some sandwiches and go to the park - Šeštadienį padarysime sumuštinių ir eisime į parką.
The weather is going to be sunny and warm - Oras bus saulėtas ir šiltas.
I'm going to read a book and relax - Aš skaitysiu knygą ir ilsėsiuos.
On Sunday I'm going to work out and Emily is going to browse the Internet - Sekmadienį, aš mankštinsiuos, o Emili naršys internete.

Moderatoriai: Jurate
Puslapio sukūrimo laikas: 0.430 sekundžių