Friday 17/18

More
prieš 6 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 3 mėn. #7833 nuo Simona
Simona replied the topic: Friday 17/18
Vilma‘s homework

I would like more free time because I need more relax. I need to do sports, to go for a walk and to clean my flat.I never have time for that.
I would like to buy a new car because my car is old. I am going to buy a new car in spring or in summer.
I would like to have interesting birthday. I don‘t want to cook. I would like to dance and to listen to the music. I would like a small peace of cake and a small glass of wine.
Every week I would like to watch one comedy because I want to have a good mood.
I would like to learn English because I like it and I want to read or to listen something new.

Brilliant! :cheer:
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 6 m. 3 mėn. nuo Jurate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jurate

Please Prisijungti to join the conversation.

More
prieš 6 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 3 mėn. #7834 nuo Simona
Arvydas‘ homework

I would like to visit France. I would like to visit Paris because Paris is the city of love .
I would like to lose weight because I have an(nereikia) overweight and I don‘t feel well: I can‘t move fast, I worry about my health.
I would like to visit Lithuania, I would like to go to the seaside because I would like to practice nordic walking there.
I would like to go to the cinema because I like to watch new intersting films and to eat popcorns.
I would like to put on my new suit and to spend Valentine‘s day party with my girlfriend because I like romantic music and dances.

Wonderful! :cheer:

More
prieš 6 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 3 mėn. #7837 nuo Little Angel
Little Angel replied the topic: Friday 17/18
I would like to visit Normandy historic region of France and to see the mont Saint Michel, I’m interesting.=I'm interested in
I would like to speak in English, becouse it’s _ very popularly language in the world and most people understand it. =... speak English... it's a very popular language...
I want to buy kitchen furniture, becouse the old furniture _ obsolete, it’s more _ twenty five years old. =... is obsolete..... more than (daugiau nei)
There are more _ my friends and I say thank_ for them as they are. = ... more of my friends (daugiau mano draugų).... thanks for them for being.

Dėkui už (ką nors) =Thanks for (veiksmažodis)+ing:
Thanks for helping. Thanks for coming. Thanks for being my friend....

More
prieš 6 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 3 mėn. #7838 nuo vaixinas
vaixinas replied the topic: Friday 17/18
I would like to visit Norway.I am think so _ that country is amazing with her nature. = I think so because that country is amazing with its nature
I wouldn't like to see any Lithuanian modern band alive, because I am prefer older music.
I would like to learn Norwegian language, because one time I am hope to visit that country.
I would like to buy a new TV, because mine TV is old.
I would like to thank mine parents so I am alive. = because
I would like to meet Židrunas Savickas, because he become_ from mine town and is the strongest men in the world! = ... he comes from my town ... the strongest man....
In mine life I would like to find a girlfriend, because I wouldn't _ to stay alone. :) = I wouldn't like arba I wouldn't want

Hey, I think your grammar is getting better :woohoo:
Vietoj mine geriau vartoti my.
Nevartoti 'am' sakant Aš manau, mėgstu, tikiuosi: I think... I prefer... I hope...
už tai, kad... dėl to, kad - because (so = tam, kad)

More
prieš 6 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 3 mėn. #7846 nuo Palmira
Palmira replied the topic: Friday 17/18
I would like to visit France because I think this is a beautiful contry.
I want to learn to sew with a sewing machine because it's needed to.I bought it.
I want to learn English that I can talk on trips.
I want to buy a new sofa because my sofa is old.
I would like to thank my real friends that they are with me.

Zero ( 0) mistakes! :woohoo:

More
prieš 6 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 3 mėn. #7847 nuo diana
diana replied the topic: Friday 17/18
I would like to visit Gre_nland, because is my favorite country, there is beautiful nature, mountains, _ weather is chilly. (=Greenland... the weather...)
I would like to see live a bands "Imagine dragons", "Clean bandit" because their music is fantastic, play with various instruments and teksts of songs is very nice. I very like to listen _ music of this style.
I want to learn French and play with a cello, because French is the most beautiful language and why I want to play with cello, because when I saw the movie, where played the girl (1.2.) with this intrument I was very impre_sed.
I would like to meet with Warrenas Buffettas, who is the third riches_man in the world, because his property (99%) devot_ to charity.

play the (instrument) - groti (instrumentu)
lyrics [liriks] - dainos žodžiai

..... I would like to see live bands "Imagine dragons", "Clean bandit" because their music is fantastic, play with various instruments and lyrics of songs are very nice. I very like to listen to music of this style.
I want to learn French and play the cello, because French is the most beautiful language and why I want to play the cello, because when I saw the movie, where the girl played _ this intrument I was very impressed.
I would like to meet with Warren Buffett, who is the third richestman in the world, because his property (99%) is devoted to charity.

I'm very impressed with your dreams! :cheer: And I didn't know about Mr. Buffett! That is news for me! :woohooh:

More
prieš 6 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 3 mėn. #7848 nuo Janina
Janina replied the topic: Friday 17/18
1. I would like to participate in the National quiz which is dedicated to the Centenary of Lithuania.
It's interesting for me.
2. I would like to go to villages to my readers on the blue library bus. Readers need books.
3. I would like to read about Lithuania. I want to find out a lot about Lithuania.
4. I would like to read the book „Red Queen" by Philippa Gregory. I have it and I can see that it is very interesting book.
5. I would like to walk outside. Because the field is everywhere white. (1.2.) = ... is white everywhere...
6. I would like to go to the forest and to find some red berries. I think it's beautiful.

Very well done! :cheer:

More
prieš 6 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 3 mėn. #7849 nuo Alma
Alma replied the topic: Friday 17/18
I would like to visit Atėnai this spring. There lives my cousin(1.2.) and I would like to meet her. =Athens ... There my cousin lives....
I would like to learn English becouse I would like to speak with foreigners.. = because..
I would like to thank my children and my husband becouse I love them.

More
prieš 6 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 3 mėn. #7850 nuo Renata
Renata replied the topic: Friday 17/18
I would like to visit India.This is a very colorfoul country. It has a wonderful architecture. There is one of the wonders of the world - Taj Mahal. This _ a building in India in Agra city. It's one of the most visited building_ in India.
Taj Mahal was bulding in XVII century. The construction lasted building for 21 years. His building costed 32 million rupees. It's one of the most beautiful buildings in the world.

This is a very colorful country. It has _ wonderful architecture. There is one of the wonders of the world - Taj Mahal. This is a building in India in Agra city. It's one of the most visited buildings in India.
Taj Mahal was built [bilt] in XVII century. The construction of the building lasted for 21 years. Its building cost_ [kost] (kainavo - netaisyklingas) 32 million rupees. It's one of the most beautiful buildings in the world.

I wish you took a photo in front of Taj Mahal like Princess Diana :cheer:

More
prieš 6 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 3 mėn. #7851 nuo Sia
Sia replied the topic: Friday 17/18
1. I would like to visit Italy, because it is a very nice country, it have a very old culture and an interesting architecture. (=has.... interesting architecture)
2.I would like to see live a (2. 1.) concert of band "Rondo", because I like some _ their songs. (=a live concert..... I like some of their songs.)
3. I would like to learn English, because knowledge of English help_ me to fill better in the society. (=helps... feel...)
4. I would like to thank all good heart people, because they make the life _round better and pacific. (=... the life around better and more peaceful [pi:sful]

• Jurate
  • Jurate avataras Topic Author
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 6 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 3 mėn. #7852 nuo Jurate
Jurate replied the topic: Friday 17/18
Here is the book about Trump to download:
www107.zippyshare.com/v/jWVubWZk/file.html

Here is a website where you can watch English films with English subtitles:

cafemovie.live

Write the title of a movie in the Search box or choose one from the website:

Click 'Watch now':

Click 'Play' and CC (Subtitles)

Have a nice time watching :)

Here is your homework for next Friday:
Do all the exercises from the interactive book's unit 11C

research [risioč] - tyrimai; on the other hand - kita vertus; an auction [okšn] - aukcionas; and so on [sou on] - ir taip toliau;
an attachement [atačment] - prisegtukas; to upload [aploud] - pakrauti, persiųsti duomenis; social network [soušl netuo/r/k] - socialiniai tinklai;
to skype [skaip] =skaipuoti;
to make video calls online - skambinti internetu su vaizdu;
to have an account - turėti paskyrą, sąskaitą (to have an email account, to have a bank account)

to look for = to search for - ieškoti
to find out - sužinoti, išsiaiškinti (to find - surasti)

on Facebook, on Messenger; on Skype, on the computer, on the phone - kur? Feisbuke, Mesendžeryje, per Skaipą, kompiuteryje, telefonu

Write about your use of the Internet. Use new words ;)

What devices do you use to go online? (a smartphone? a PC? a laptop? an iPad?)
How much time do you spend online?
What do you use the Internet for? (What.... for? Kam?)

My Internet Habits
I'm a big internet user. I think I spend about six hours online a day. In fact, this Saturday I spent more than 10 hours watching TV, listening to music on Youtube and reading books. Now my head hurts :)
I have to use the Internet at work. My job is to upload photos from library events to the library website and Facebook account. Before library events I send invitations by email to more than 300 personal and official email accounts.
In the evening after dinner I use the Internet to watch online TV, to read stories, to listen to music or online radio. I have accounts on TV websites and on websites where you can download films, music or books, like Linkomanija.net, Rutracker.org, Mobilism.org. I usually don't use Facebook or email when I'm at home. My favourite social websites are online forums because they are totally anonymous and people there behave very casually. You can join in ([džoin in] prisijungti) a discussion without any introductions.
I use my laptop to go online. I'm glad I don't have a smartphone with the Internet on it, because then (tada) I would spend online even (netgi) more hours!

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat

More
prieš 6 m. 3 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 3 mėn. #7857 nuo Simona
Vilma‘s homework.
I use my laptop to go online. I'm a big internet user. I spend about a few hours online a day.
I have to use the Internet at work. I check emails and I send emails for work. I read the news about our schools life: about meetings, about workshops, about what I must do, about what I must write, about festivals, about various plans.
I use the Internet at home. I do English homework, I send personal emails, I buy things on shopping websites, I use online banking, I listen to the music, I download music, I visit websites about health and medicine, I read articles, I read weather forecast, sometimes I watch films and I‘m looking for the information I need.

Everything's OK , just it is better to say: I spend several hours online a day

More
prieš 6 m. 3 mėn. #7862 nuo Little Angel
Little Angel replied the topic: Friday 17/18
I use a PC at work, a smartphone and a laptop at home.
Every all workday I work with a PC at work. I send emails for work, I read got writings, I write answers for people. I use a smartphone with the internet on it to have a talks, to get messengers, to send and to read personal emails. At home I have a laptop and I used the internet every evening. I read the news on the portal Delfi, I use social networks on Facebook, I use online banking, I use online maps for directions, I listen music online.

More
prieš 6 m. 3 mėn. #7863 nuo vaixinas
vaixinas replied the topic: Friday 17/18
I rarely watch TV but I prefer the Internet and I am spend a lot of time on Internet.I don't have a laptop because I have 2 PC and smartphone at my home.I like to search new interesting web sites on Internet.I really like to listen the Internet radio stations and watch the Internet TV.I use social networks as Facebook. I buy things on eBay and I use online banking.Unfortunately I am dislike to play games on Internet.I think that the Internet is good thing in nowadays!

More
prieš 6 m. 3 mėn. #7867 nuo Simona
Arvydas‘ homework

I use my laptop to go online. I'm a big internet user. I spend about four hours online a day. I use internet at home. I didn‘t like to send and to check emails. I like to listen to the music and to watch films. I use Facebook every day: I chat with my friends (I have 2500 friends there), I read the news from all over the world. I do my English homework. Sometimes I download films from my account Linkomanija. I like to play games, to get sports information and to watch basketball matches. Sometimes I download music and I visit shopping websites.

More
prieš 6 m. 3 mėn. #7868 nuo Violeta
Violeta replied the topic: Friday 17/18
I use computer in my work. I work with an accounting program. I corresponded with letters. Sometimes I come online to read Lithuanian and world news. I use my phone to check out e-mails or facebook messages.
At home I have a laptop. I usually go through the news in the evenings or I am looking for shopping at e-shops. I buy medicines, cosmetics and clothes on the Internet.

More
prieš 6 m. 3 mėn. #7869 nuo Palmira
Palmira replied the topic: Friday 17/18
I don't like siting at the computer.The internet isn't necessary for me at work.I use the internet at home.I have the smartphone but don't use the internet on it,because I don't look the small letters.I use my laptop to go online.I check emails and send personal emails.I listen to the music.I'm looking what's new on facebook.I use the internet to book tickets to the concerts,to do English homework.

More
prieš 6 m. 3 mėn. #7870 nuo Alma
Alma replied the topic: Friday 17/18
I use computer in my work, I use a smartphone and a laptop at home. I use the Internet at home. I do English homework, I send personal emails, I buy things on shopping websites, I use online banking, I pay bills. I visit websites about health and medicine. I use Facebook every day: I chat with my friends.

Moderatoriai: Jurate
Puslapio sukūrimo laikas: 0.379 sekundžių