TUESDAY 2016

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6126 nuo inga006
inga006 replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
My family.I and my children like travelling.But my husband don't like travelling. Our familly every summer travelling around Lithuania.We were in Norway,Sweden,England and Latvia.I speak Lithuanian,Russian.My husband speaks Lithuanian,Russian and a little English.I have friends in other countries.

Our familly every summer travelling around Lithuania.= Every summer our family travel around Lithuania.
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. nuo Jurate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jurate

Please Prisijungti to join the conversation.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6131 nuo aina
aina replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
I my husband and my son like travelling. My family like traveling an Lithuania.
I want to visit an Egypt.
My hasband speak Lithuanian, Russian and English. At work I speak Lithuanian. I want to learn Italian. I have frend Italy. He speaks Italian an Lithuanian. I don`t speaks Italian.

...My family like traveling in Lithuania.
I want to visit __ Egypt.
My husband speaks Lithuanian, Russian and English. At work I speak Lithuanian. I want to learn Italian. I have a friend in Italy. He speaks Italian and Lithuanian. I don`t speak Italian.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6132 nuo DaliaK
DaliaK replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
I and my mother dont like travelling ..but I travel a little ,,in the summer I travelling with her friend in Turkis =Turkey? Turkija? .My daughters loves travelling.They speaks Lithuanian ..English .I speak Lithuanian ..,,Russian and a little English ..at work I speak only Lithuanian.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6133 nuo agnaun
agnaun replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Agne's family
1. My family - I and my mother like travelling.
2. In summer I and my mother travel around Lithuania or Latvia. We go to Nida, Palanga or Ventspilis.
3. We want to visit Switzerland, because my mother wants to see the mountains. I want to visit India or Japan.
4. My mother speaks Lithuanian, Russian and a little French. I speak Lithuanian, French, Russian and a little English.
5. At work I speak Lithuanian.
6. I want to learn English better.
7. I don't have friends in other countries.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6134 nuo ingcir
ingcir replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Inga's Family

My family like travelling. We travel a lot. We both go to my mother's brother's home in Klaipėda. In summer I travel to Jurmala with my friends, I go to Palanga with my parents. In winter with my family I travel ti=to Italian=Italy or Ukraine skiing. There are very beautiful mountains and nature. I like skiing :woohoo: We were in Italian=y, Germany, Poland, Slovakia, Czechia, Denmark, Turkey, Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia. I want to visit the United States and Mexico. I speak Lithuanian, Russian and a little French. My daughter speaks Lithuanian, English and little Russian. At work I speak Lithuanian and a little Russian. I want to leam English and Norway. I don't have friends in other countries, but my father's sister's daughter lives in Italy and she speaks Lithuanian, English and Italian. My friends lives in Norway a lot (Daug draugų? A lot of friends; Daug laiko? Ilgai? My friends live in Norway a long time.. ) They speaks Lithuanian, English and Norway. I want to visit them (juos) :cheer:

See you on Tuesday ;)

Wonderful! Fantastic! :cheer: :kiss:

• Jurate
  • Jurate avataras Topic Author
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6141 nuo Jurate
Jurate replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Hello, guys! How are you? I'm fine :) Are you happy with the weather? I'm not :(

Here is your homework for next Tuesday, for the 13th of December:
Learn new words:

a market [ma:ket] - turgus; at the market [e:t the ma:ket] turguje; full of food [ful] - pilnas maisto; busy [bizi] - užsiėmęs (apie žmogų), pilnas judėjimo, žmonių (apie vietoves); a costumer [kastiume] - klientas; a visitor [vizite] - lankytojas; to sell [sel] - parduoti ; to buy [bai] pirkti; to cost [ kost] - kainuoti; to pay [pei] - mokėti; a good [gu:d] - prekė; a stall [stol] - prekystalis lauke.
To be open [oupen] - būti atidarytam, veikti; on Wednesday [uenzdei] - trečiadienį; on Thursday [thiorzdei] - ketvirtadienį, on Friday [fraidei] - penktadienį, on Saturday [satedei] - šeštadienį.
meat [mi:t] - mėsa; fish [fiš] - žuvis; seafood [si:fu:d] - patiekalai iš žuvies; a sea [si:] - jūra; pork [po/r/k] - kiauliena; lamb [le:m] - aviena, a lamb [e lem] - ėriukas; fruit [fru:t] - vaisiai, vegetables [vedžteblz] - daržovės; an aubergine [obedžyn] - baklažanas; hot tea [hot ti:] - karšta arbata; cheese sandwich [či:z senduič] - sumuštinis su sūriu; roast [roust] - keptas (orkaitėje ar ant grotelių) a roast [e roust] - kepsnys.
jeans [džynz] - džinsai; a pair of trainers [e pea of treinez] - sportbačių pora; a shoe [šu] - batas; a television [televižn], a TV [ti:vi:] - televizorius;

money [mani] - pinigai (neskaičiuotinas, neturi vienaskaitos ir daugiskaitos formų )
a thing [thing] - daiktas; things [thingz] - daiktai (skaičiuotinas, turi vns. ir dgs.)

How much? - kiek? su neskaičiuotinais:
How much is it (this/ that) ? - Kiek tai (šitai, anai) kainuoja?
How much money do you have? - Kiek pinigų tu turi?

How many - kiek? su skaičiuotinais:
How many things? - Kiek daiktų?
How many things do you buy?
How many euros do they have? - Kiek eurų jie turi?

a pound [paund] - svaras; a penny [peni] - pensas; p [pi:] - pensai; a euro [ju:rou] - Euras; a cent [sent] - centas

Do exercises on page 32 in Workbook

to take away [teik euei] - išsinešti; a large coffee [ladž] - didelis puodelis kavos; blue [bliu] - mėlynas; The Times [taimz] - Laikai (britų dienraštis); Anything to drink? [enithing tiu drink] - ko nors atsigerti? strawberry ice cream [stro:beri ais krim] - žemuoginiai ledai; just [džast] - tik

Write on the Forum about Pasvalys market
(parašykite Forume apie Pasvalio turgų)
1. Where is Pasvalys market?
2.A. What do you think? Is Pasvalys market old or not so old (ne toks jau senas)?
2.B. Is it big or not so big? Are there people from other countries at Pasvalys market?
3. When is Pasvalys market open? Is Pasvalys market very busy? Do a lot of people go to Pasvalys market?
4. Do you go to Pasvalys market? Do you go to markets in other cities? What days do you go to the market?
5. What do you buy at the market?
6.How much are things you buy (kuriuos perkate)? What do you think: is it expensive ([ekspensiv] - brangu), is it cheap ([či:p] - pigu)?
7. Do you sell things at Pasvalys market? What do you sell?

Jurate about Pasvalys market
Pasvalys market is in town center, it is just ten minutes from my home. I think it is old but not very old, I think it is about one hundred years old (but I'm not sure). I think Pasvalys market isn't very big. People from Pasvalys and from around Lithuania come to Pasvalys market to sell food and other things: clothes ([kleudz] rūbus), shoes, watches, TVs, bags. People from Latvia sell fish at our market. Our market has a lot of stalls with vegetables and fruit and with flowers ([flauez] gėlės), one person sells hot tea and coffee with chebureki.
Our market is open on Wednesday, on Friday and on Saturday. I go to the market on Saturday. I buy pork and Latvian fish. I pay about ten euros for my pork and about twenty euros for my fish. Sometimes ([samtaimz] kartais) I buy chicken ([čiken] - vištiena) and I pay about seven euros for one kilogram. I think chicken and fish are expensive at the market, but I don't like to buy fish and meat at the supermarket because it isn't very good quality ( [kialiti] - kokybė). I don't buy vegetables and fruit at the market. I buy fruit at the supermarket because I think it is the same and it is cheap. I don't buy vegetables at our market, I have my own vegetables, from my garden.
Sometimes in summer I sell my vegetables at the market. I pay one euro for a stall and I sell vegetables for five, ten or twenty euros.
Sometimes I buy shoes at our market. My winter shoes are from the market and they are for ten euros!
I like Pasvalys market, I don't go to markets in other cities.

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6155 nuo briediene
briediene replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Nina about Pasvalys market.Pasvalys market is in centre of town,it is not far from my home. I think it is not very old. Pasvalys market it is small.People from Pasvalys town and a destrict and from Latvia come to Pasvalys market to buy food and other things.Farmers from our region sold organic vegetables,fruits and flowers.Our market is open on Wednesday on Friday and on Saturday.I like go to the market on Saturday.I buy meat and fish.It coast too much.Sometimes I buy hony and I pay about fivf euros for on kilogram.Food is expensive at the market,but I don,t like to buy food at the supermarket,because it isn,t very good qualiti.In Pasvalys market sell a shoe and clothes.But I don,t like to bay.I like vizit Panevezys market and other cities.

... Pasvalys market _ is small.People from Pasvalys town and the district ... I like going (arba: I like to go) to the market on Saturday....It coasts too much.Sometimes I buy honey and I pay about five euros for one kilogram.Food is expensive at the market,but I don't like to buy food at the supermarket,because it isn't very good quality.In Pasvalys market people sell _ shoes and clothes.But I don't like to buy. I like visiting (arba: I like to visit Panevezys market and other cities.

This is great! Wonderful. Thank you :)

• Jurate
  • Jurate avataras Topic Author
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6157 nuo Jurate
Jurate replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Your homework about the market is great. :cheer: See you on Tuesday.

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6174 nuo inga006
inga006 replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Pasvalys market is in town center,it is just ten minutes from my home by car.I think that market isn't old but also it isn,t very big.In this market everybody can find food,clothes,shoes,bags.Our market has a lot of stalls withs vegetables,fruits and flowers.Our market is open on Wednesday,Friday and Saturday.I buy meat,the bread and cakes.Sometimes I buy fish but it is expensive at the market,I don't like to buy cheese,curds and milk.

I think that the market isn't old but also it isn,t very big....I buy meat,__ bread and cakes....

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6175 nuo Vilma
Vilma replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Pasvalys market is in town center, it is far from my home.Our market isn't very big,it is old.I think people from other countries come to Pasvalys.They to buy and to sell food.Our market is open on Wednesday, on Friday and on Saturday.I go to Pasvalys market on Friday,but I love to buy Panevezys market.Pasvalys market I buy pork and chicken.Also I like to buy vegetables and fruit.Many people to buy fish is our market.I think Pasvalys market to buy is expensive.I like chopping in the supermarket.

Pasvalys market is in town center, it is far from my home.Our market isn't very big,it is old.I think people from other countries come to Pasvalys.They ___ buy and ___ sell food.Our market is open on Wednesday, on Friday and on Saturday.I go to Pasvalys market on Friday,but I love to buy at Panevezys market.At Pasvalys market I buy pork and chicken.Also I like to buy vegetables and fruit.Many people __ buy fish in our market.I think Pasvalys market __ is expensive.I like shopping in the supermarket.

shopping - apsipirkimas, nuo žodžio a shop - parduotuvė :)
to buy - pirkti, They buy - jie perka

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6180 nuo Azyra
Azyra replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Pasvalys market is in center of town. Pasvalys market is pretty old the market is small but there come people from Latvia and Pasvalys region and Pasvalys. Wednesday on Friday and on Saturday market is open. At Saturday market is very busy there come a lot of peoples.
I never go to Pasvalys market but i go sometimes to Panvezys market. I don't like to buy food at the Pasvalys market because its not very good quality . Most expensive is food. Sometimes I buy flowers from Panevezys market.

.. but ___ people from Latvia and Pasvalys region and Pasvalys come there. On Wednesday on Friday and on Saturday the market is open. On Saturday the market is very busy __ a lot of people_ come there.
I never go to Pasvalys market but I sometimes go __ to Panvezys market. I don't like to buy food at the Pasvalys market because its not very good quality . Food is most expensive. Sometimes I buy flowers from Panevezys market.

Angliškame tiesioginiame sakinyje (ne klausime) veiksnys eina prieš tarinį:
Veiksnys [People from Pasvalys, from Pasvalys region and from Latvia] tarinys [come] vieta [there]
Veiksnys [food] tarinys [is most expensive]

:)

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6181 nuo Azyra
Azyra replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
My family like traveling. Every year in summer our family do travel in Spain different places. I feel great when I'm travelling with my family. We want visit Iceland.
I speak Lithuanian, French and a little English. My husband and my children speaks Lithuania and English. At work i speak Lithuania. I want speak English and Italy.

My family like traveling. Every year in summer our family do travel in Spain in different places. I feel great when I'm travelling with my family. We want to visit Iceland.
I speak Lithuanian, French and a little English. My husband and my children speak__ Lithuania and English. At work I speak Lithuanian. I want to speak English and Italian.

Our family travel in Spain, in different places - mūsų šeima keliauja po Ispaniją, po įvairias vietas

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6188 nuo drugelis
drugelis replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Pasvalys market is in centre of town it is far from my home becouse I live in a district Pasvalys.I think Pasvalys market is small and not very old. People from Pasvalys town and a district are here to sell and buy food and other things. Older people and the people of the country come here to sell flovers,wegetables,fruit. People from Latvia sell fish. Pasvalys market is open on Wednesday,on Friday and on Saturday. I like go to market on Saturday. I buy meat, bread, fruit becouse I can not find it in supermarket. I buy ecological food from fermers and I spend not very much money. Sometimes I like buy market in Panevėžys city. I go to this market on Sunday becouse I have to work other days. I like Pasvalys market and big supermarket I don't like .

...because I live in the district of Pasvalys (arba I live in Pasvalys district).I think Pasvalys market is small and not very old. People from Pasvalys town and the district are here to sell and buy food and other things. Older people and the people of the country come here to sell flovers,wegetables,fruit. People from Latvia sell fish. Pasvalys market is open on Wednesday,on Friday and on Saturday. I like to go to market on Saturday. I buy meat, bread, fruit because I can not find it in the supermarket. I buy organic food from farmers and I spend not very much money. Sometimes I like to buy at the market in Panevėžys city. I go to this market on Sunday because I have to work on other days. I like Pasvalys market and __ I don't like big supermarkets .

Your homework is great! I love it! :cheer:

the district, todėl, kad mes suprantame, kad kalba eina apie konkretų - Pasvalio- rajoną, o ne bet kokį rajoną Lietuvoje (a district)
Artikelio nereikia, kai priekyje būna vardas, pavadinimas : Pasvalys district, bet jei gale: the district of Pasvalys

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6190 nuo elegna
elegna replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Pasvalys market is in town center.I think Pasvalys market isn't very big and very old.Our market is open on Wednesday on Friday and on Saturday.I like going to the marcet (= market) on Wednesday and on Friday.People from Latvia sell fisch at our market.Our market has a lot of stalls. I buy meat and fish.I don't sell at Pasvalys market.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6194 nuo DaliaK
DaliaK replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Pasvalys market is in town center..I think Pasvalys market isn t big .People from Pasvalys come to Pasvalys market to sell food and other things .Our market has a lot of stalls with vegetables and fruits ..The market is open on Wednesday on Friday and on Saturday ,I go to the market on Wednesday and Saturday .I buy meat ,,sometimes I buy sweets and fruits and seedl ings of flowers.

a seedling [si:dling] - daigelis ; flower seedlings - gėlių daigeliai

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6195 nuo Gita
Gita replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Pasvalys market is in town center. It is away from my home. I think it is old, becuose Pasvalys town is very old too. Pasvalys market is small. People from Pasvalys and from around villages com to Pasvalys market. It isn't very busy. Market is open on Wednesday, on Friday and on Saturday. In summer and in spring Pasvalys market is full of people, but in winter isn't busy. I go to the market on Friday, becouse Saturday I'm sleep a lot :) I buy Latvian fish and bakes. I don't like to buy pork. I pay about ten euros for my fish and twelve euros for my sweets. In spring I buy seedlings of flowers. I think they're expensive at the market, but I love flowers. Sametimes I buy clothes and underwear. They're cheap, becouse of badder quality. I have my own vegetables from my garden, so I don't buy vegetables at our market. I buying Spanish oranges before Christmas and I pay about one euro for one kilogram. Spanish oranges are sweet and delicious. I don't selling things at Pasvalys market, but my best friend sells strawberries at our market. Pasvalys market has a lot of stalls with fruit and vegetables. I like Pasvalys market. Sometimes I go to the markets in other cities in free time B)

... I think it is old, because Pasvalys town is very old too. ... People from Pasvalys and from __villages around come to Pasvalys market. It isn't very busy. The Market is open on Wednesday, on Friday and on Saturday. In summer and in spring Pasvalys market is full of people, but in winter isn't busy. I go to the market on Friday, because on Saturday I_ sleep in . I buy Latvian fish and bakes. I don't like to buy pork. I pay about ten euros for my fish and twelve euros for my sweets. In spring I buy seedlings of flowers. I think they're expensive at the market, but I love flowers. Sametimes I buy clothes and underwear. They're cheap, because of worse quality. I have my own vegetables from my garden, so I don't buy vegetables at our market. I buy__ Spanish oranges before Christmas and I pay about one euro for one kilogram. Spanish oranges are sweet and delicious. I don't sel__ things at Pasvalys market, but my best friend sells strawberries at our market. Pasvalys market has a lot of stalls with fruit and vegetables. I like Pasvalys market. Sometimes I go to the markets in other cities in free time.

Your homework is great, very good! I love it! :woohoo:
iš aplinkinių kaimų - from the villages around. Arba : from the villages nearby [nieabai]
veiksmažodžius su -ing kol kas vartokite tik po 'like' ir 'love'

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6196 nuo agnaun
agnaun replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Agne about Pasvalys market

1. Pasvalys market is in town center, it is twenty minutes from my home.
2.(a) I think Pasvalys market is not very old.
2.(b) I think Pasvalys market isn't very big, it is small. A Woman from Latvia sell fish at our market.
3. Pasvalys market is open on Wednesday, on Friday and on Saturday. I go to the market on Saturday. Pasvalys market is enough=quite [kuait] gana busy. Some people go to Pasvalys market.
4. I go to the market on Saturday in most cases. Sometimes I like visiting Panevezys market.
5. I buy some smoked sausage and Latvian fish. Sometimes I buy buns.
6. I pay about 2.50 (two euros fifty) euros for my smoked sausage and about three euros for my fish. I pay about 1.50 euros =one euro fifty for my buns. I think vegetables, meat , fish and other food goods are expensive at the market but quality is good.
7. I don't sell things at Pasvalys market.

I like your answers! They are thorough :cheer: Very well, thank you.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6197 nuo student
student replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Danguole about Pasvalys market

Pasvalys market is in town center, Pasvalys market isn't very big and isn't very old. Our market is open on Wednesday, on Friday and on Saturday. I don't buy vegetables and fruit at the market, I buy a meat and a fish, sometimes I buy bread. ;)

Moderatoriai: Jurate
Puslapio sukūrimo laikas: 0.388 sekundžių