TUESDAY 2016

More
prieš 7 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 6 mėn. #5809 nuo briediene
briediene replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Hello.My name is Nina.Im good,how are you.I mfrom Pasvalis in Lithuaniia.I mfifty eight.My job is an enginer.I mmarrid.My husband s name is Vigantas.I have one daughter.Her name s Marija.She is32 jars old.She live in Canada .I have three granddoughters

Hello.My name is Nina.I' m good, how are you. I'm from Pasvalis in Lithuania .I m fifty eight.My job is an engineer.I mmarried.My husband's name is Vigantas.I have one daughter.Her name s Marija.She is 32 thirty two years old.She lives in Canada .I have three granddaughters

Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 7 m. 6 mėn. nuo Jurate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jurate

Please Prisijungti to join the conversation.

More
prieš 7 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 6 mėn. #5810 nuo student
student replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Hello! My name is Danguole.I'm from Moletai district,thirty years I live in Pasvalys,street Ufonautu ,house nomber 14,flat 50.I'm fifty years old.I have two childrens,boy Mantas and girl Monika.I work a nurse esistent. Thanks!See you later!

Hello! My name is Danguole.I'm from Moletai district,thirty years I live in Pasvalys,street Ufonautu ,house number 14,flat 50.I'm fifty years old.I have two children,boy Mantas and girl Monika.I work as a nurse assistant. Thanks!See you later!

More
prieš 7 m. 6 mėn. #5811 nuo Gita
Gita replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
1. We're at school now.
2. Emrah is Turkish.He's from Turkey.
3.The Empire State Building is in New York.
4. Moscow is the capital of Russia.
5. Hello.Can I have a cup of tea,please?
6. My brother is on holiday in Spain at the moment.
7. This is a photograph of me and my boyfriend.
8. My flat is in the centre of town.
9. Look at the park! It's so beautiful!
10. Read the interview with the band Metro 5.

More
prieš 7 m. 6 mėn. #5812 nuo inga006
inga006 replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
16 užduotis

2. Emrah is Turkish. He's from Turkey.
3. The Empire State Building is in New York.
5. Hello. Can I have a cup of tea, please?

• Jurate
  • Jurate avataras Topic Author
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 6 mėn. #5813 nuo Jurate
Jurate replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Hello, friends! See you on 8 November! (Lapkričio 8 ), at 5 (5 val.)

Here's your homework:

Don't forget - nepamirškite!
kaip pasakyti kas kieno yra:
mano, tavo, jo, jos, mūsų, jūsų, jų (nuosavybiniai įvardžiai - possessive pronouns)
galūnė 's (possessive 's)

kaip pavadinti šeimos narius (family members) Listen to the audio!

kaip pasakyti turiu, turi, turime, turite... :

Exersices on pages twenty two, twenty three, twenty four - pratimai puslapiuose 22,23,24:

Write here, on the Forum - parašykite čia, Forume.
My family
Where are you from?
What home do you have? Kokius namus turite? (A house? A flat?) Is your house/ flat small? Is it big? Is it old?
Where is your home? (in a city? in a town? in the village? in the center of town? near the town? in the country? )
What is your family? Kas yra jūsų šeima? (I have a husband, a daugther, a son... a dog? a cat? :silly: )
What are your family's members' names? Kokie yra jūsų šeimos narių vardai?
What are your family's members' jobs? Kokie yra jūsų šeimos narių darbai?
Is your job near your home? Is your children's school near your home?
Are you happy in your job? Is it difficult?

Jurate's family.
I' m from Pasvalys town. I have a flat. I live here with my mother. Our flat isn't very big, it isn't very old, but it is quite nice. Our flat is in the centre of town. My mother's name's Angele. She isn't at work, she's retired ([ritajed] - pensijoje). My job is a librarian ([ laibrerien ] - bibliotekininkas). My job's near my home, it is just three minutes from my home. We have a cat. Our cat's name is Kindze and it's quite old. It's at home now, in my room, near my computer! Our family has a garden. Our garden is near Pasvalys. It is a small garden, but is really nice and I like it a lot.

Good luck!
Sėkmės!

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat
The following user(s) said Thank You: Azyra

More
prieš 7 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 6 mėn. #5814 nuo inga006
inga006 replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Hello.I'm from small town - Pasvalys.I and my family are living in a flat. It isn't very big. I have husband and two children. My husband Aurelijus is a businessman. Daughter Gabriele is 20 years old, she is a student. Son Paulius is 8 years old, he is a schoolboy. His school is near our house. We have a rabbit Guci. We have a big garden. In the garden there is a big dog Saske. My job is hard and responsible.

Hello.I'm from a small town Pasvalys.I and my family live in a flat. It isn't very big. I have a husband and two children. My husband Aurelijus is a businessman. Daughter Gabriele(= su 's: Our daughter's name's Gabriele, she) is 20 years old, she is a student. Son Paulius((= su 's: Our son's name's Paulius, he) is 8 years old, he is at school. His school is near our house. We have a rabbit Guci. We have a big garden. In the garden there is a big dog. Our dog's name's Saske. My job is hard and responsible.

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 6 mėn. #5815 nuo Jurate
Thank you! Your comment is very nice!
Nepamiškite artikelių ir kur galima, panaudokite nuosavybinį 's. Aš kai kur jį įrašiau, nors šiaip ten buvo gerai. Ask me if you don't understand. :)

More
prieš 7 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 6 mėn. #5816 nuo Vilma
Vilma replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Hello Jurate!I'm from Pasvalys town.I have a house.My house i'snt very old,but very big.The house has five rooms. It's near the hospital.At hause I live vith my family.I have a husband and son.My husband's name's Arunas.He job is a electrician. My son's name's Domantas,he is a student. I have two dogs.Their name's Cipas and Grantas ,they are old..My job is interisting and hard.I'm happy!

Hello Jurate!I'm from Pasvalys town.I have a house.My house isn't very old,but it is very big.The house has five rooms. It's near the hospital.In the house I live with my family.I have a husband and a son.My husband's name's Arunas.His job is an electrician. My son's name's Domantas,he is a student. I have two dogs.Their names are Cipas and Grantas ,they are old..My job is interesting and hard.I'm happy!

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 6 mėn. #5818 nuo Jurate
Thank you, yor homework is good! :cheer: Look at your mistakes and ask if you don't understand :)

In the house - name
at home - namuose

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5820 nuo briediene
briediene replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Hello.My name,sNina.I live in Pasvalis.I have a flat.My flat isn,t big.It isn,t old.My flat in the town.I have a husband and one daugther.Myhusband,s name is VigantasHe,s a computer,s boiler room operator in chease faktory.Our daugther,s name,s Marija.She is thirty two years old.She is a lawyer.I have three granddauhter,s.Their name,s are Anar,twins Maja and Lija.I,m veryhappi.

Hello. My name's Nina.I live in Pasvalis.I have a flat.My flat isn't big.It isn't old.My flat is in the center ? of town.I have a husband and one daugther.My husband's name is Vigantas He,s a boiler room computer operator in a cheese factory.Our daugther's name's Marija.She is thirty two years old.She is a lawyer.I have three granddauhter's.Their names are Anar, Maja and Lija. Maja and Lija are twins.I'm very happy.

Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. nuo Jurate.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5821 nuo DaliaK
DaliaK replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Hi ,, I m from Pasvalys town .I have a house The house has five rooms. In the house lives my mothers and my husband.My mothers names is Irena ..she isnt at work ,she is retired.
I have 2 dogs and a cat ..our cats name is Mice.che is white.Our family has a garden ..here I cultivate a lot of gel ,,kaip parasyt 30 roziu ?My jobs near my home ..I am baker ..my job is interesting

Hi ,, I m from Pasvalys town .I have a house The house has five rooms. My mother and my husband live in the house. My mother's name is Irena ..she isn't at work ,she is retired.
I have 2 dogs and a cat ..our cat's name is Mice.She is white.Our family has a garden ..here I cultivate thirty roses .My job's near my home ..I am a baker ..my job is interesting

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5822 nuo Azyra
Azyra replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Hello. Nice to see you too. I'm OK, thank you, Jurate. My name's Migle. I'm from Pasvalys in Lithuania. I'm 39 years old. I'm not married. I'm single. I'm a student. I have a dog. Her name is Azyra. Her surname is Baltosios Pedutes (=White Little Paws). She is 2 years old. My dog is beautiful. See you.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5823 nuo Azyra
1. We're at school now.
2. Emrah is Turkish.He's from Turkey.
3.The Empire State Building is in New York.
5. Hello.Can I have a cup of tea,please?

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5825 nuo Azyra
My family.
I'm from Pasvalys town. I have a old house. Our house isn't big, but it is very nice. I live here with my family. Our house is near the park of town. I have a husband and two son. My husband's name's Mindaugas. His job is programmer. My son's name's Patrikas and Lukas. They are students. Their school are near the town. We have a small dog. Our dog's name's Azyra. My job is hard and responsible. See you :)

I'm from Pasvalys town. I have an old house. Our house isn't big, but it is very nice. I live here with my family. Our house is near the park of town. I have a husband and two sons. My husband's name's Mindaugas. His job is a programmer. My sons' names are Patrikas and Lukas. They are students. Their school is near the town. We have a small dog. Our dog's name's Azyra. My job is hard and responsible. See you :)

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5826 nuo agnaun
agnaun replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Hello!
My name's Agnė and I' m a graphic artist. I' m twenty-six years old. I' m not married. I don't have a sister and a brother. I live in a flat in Pasvalys with my mother. My mother's name's Vilma. She is a teacher of mathematics.
Our flat isn't very big but it's very comfortable. It has two bedrooms. I love my flat and I'm glad with it.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5834 nuo elegna
elegna replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
I'm Angėlė.I'm meried.My husband name is Albertas.His job has a teacher.We're from Pasvalys town.We're have a flat. My flat it small.We have 2 children ,a daugter and a son.Our children are Kristina and Andrius.Kristina is 34.She's meried. Her childrens are Emilija,Kotryna and Deimantė. Andrius is 33.He is meried.His daugther are Gabrielė and Austėja.Kristina has a very good job.Andrius has a good job,too'.

I'm Angėlė.I'm married.My husband's name is Albertas.His job is a teacher.We're from Pasvalys town.We have a flat. My flat is small.We have 2 children ,a daugter and a son.Our children's names are Kristina and Andrius.Kristina is 34.She's married. Her children are Emilija,Kotryna and Deimantė. Andrius is 33.He is married.His daugthers are Gabrielė and Austėja.Kristina has a very good job.Andrius has a good job,too'.

What's your job?
Is your job near your home?

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5839 nuo ingcir
ingcir replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Hello! My name is Inga. I'm from Pasvalys in Lithuania. I am thirty seven years old. I live in Joniškėlio street 4, Pasvalys. My job is a manager laboratory. I'm not married, I am divorced. I have daughter. Her name's Gabrielė. She seventeen years old. She's gymnasium student.

Inga's family

I'm from Pasvalys town. I have a flat. Our flat isn't very big, it has two rooms. Our flat is near the centre. It's near the retirement home. I'm not married. I live with my daughter. My daughter name's Gabrielė. Her seventeen years old.. She isn't at work, she's gymnasium student. Her school near home. I have sister, she's name Daiva. She work the state service. We have a dog. Our dog's name is Dora and it's six years old. My job is a manager laboratory. My job's away from home, it is thirty minutes from my home. I like my job.

I will not be in lesson on Tuesday :(
See you on next Tuesday :)

Hello! My name is Inga. I'm from Pasvalys in Lithuania. I am thirty seven years old. I live in Joniškėlio street 4, Pasvalys. My job is a laboratory manager. I'm not married, I am divorced. I have a daughter. Her name's Gabrielė. She seventeen years old. She's a gymnasium student.

Inga's family
... My daughter's name's Gabrielė. She's seventeen years old.. She isn't at work, she's a gymnasium student. Her school is near home. I have a sister, her name is Daiva. She works the state service. We have a dog. Our dog's name is Dora and it's six years old. My job is a laboratory manager ...

Your homework is good, I like it :) See you next Tuesday!

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5840 nuo Gita
Gita replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Gita's family
I'm from Pasvalys. I have a flat. It is small, it isn't old, but it is beautiful and snug=cosy. I live here with my daughters. Our flat isn't in the centre of town. I have two daugthers. Their names are Monika and Gabrielė. Monika is 21 years old, she's studying in the University of Aveiro.. She live in Portugal at the moment. My daugther Gabrielė is 17 years old,she's a student, Gabrielė's scool is near at our home. My job is a nurse. I work in the operating room=theater? (operacinė- an operating theater). My job is seven minutes from my home. My job is interesting. It is liable full-time? viso etato? permanent? - nuolatinis? and difficult. I'm happy in my job.

Moderatoriai: Jurate
Puslapio sukūrimo laikas: 0.370 sekundžių