TUESDAY 2016

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5841 nuo nykštukė
nykštukė replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Rita‘s family
I‘ m Rita. I‘m from Pasvalys. I have house. I live here with my husband Petras. His fifty-nine years old. His job – a hospital , a driver. We have – four children: Tadas, Rūta, Aurelija, Saulius. They live from Vilnius. Saulius and Aurelija a students. My daughter Rūta is twenty- six years old. It a teacher. My son Tadas is twenty- eight years old. It - a manager. My daughter Aurelija a students. It wille be a chef. My son Saulius student a college. See you! :)

I‘ m Rita. I‘m from Pasvalys. I have a house. I live here with my husband Petras. He's fifty-nine years old. His job is in a hospital ,he's a driver. We have four children. Their names are Tadas, Rūta, Aurelija, Saulius. They live in Vilnius. Saulius and Aurelija are students. My daughter Rūta is twenty- six years old. She's a teacher. My son Tadas is twenty- eight years old. He's a manager. My daughter Aurelija is a students. She studies to be a chef. My son Saulius is a student at college.

Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. nuo Jurate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jurate

Please Prisijungti to join the conversation.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5842 nuo student
student replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Hello! My name is Danguole.I'm from Pasvalys.I have a big flat,our flat is in the city centre.I have son and daughter.Son Mantas live and work in England at the moment.Daughter Monika is a student.I work in hospital ass a nurse esistent.I love this job.Thanks!Bye! :)

Hello! My name is Danguole.I'm from Pasvalys.I have a big flat,our flat is in the town centre.I have a son and a daughter.My Son Mantas lives and works in England at the moment.Daughter Monika is a student.I work in a hospital as a nurse assistent.I love this job.Thanks!Bye! :)

ass - nešvakus žodis; as - kaip

• Jurate
  • Jurate avataras Topic Author
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5843 nuo Jurate
Jurate replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Thank you everyone for your comments. Please, Look at your mistakes! :cheer:

Azyra, come to the Forum later for a new homework. - Ateikite į forumą vėliau naujų namų darbų :)

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5849 nuo Jurate
Your homework for next Tuesday - the fifteenth of November:
Jūsų namų darbai sekančiam antradieniui - penkioliktąjai lapkričio.
Learn alphabeth Mokykitės abėcėlę.
Learn spelling! Mokykitės spelingą!
Jūs galite paskaityti paaiškinimą apie spelingą ir pasižiūrėti video čia: edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/18-english-gra...bet-and-spelling#452

Exercises in Workbook, on pages twenty five, twenty six and twenty seven
Pratimai Pratybų knygoje, puslapiuose 25,26,27
page twenty five- Patikrinkite, kurie teiginiai atitinka pasakojimą, neteisingus pataisykite

page twenty six - sujunkite perskeltus sakinius (9), pasiklausykite ir įrašykite - "jų" ar "jie yra"? (10), pasiklausykite pokalbio ir įrašykite trūkstamus žodžius (12) : I'll email [ail i:meil] - aš išsiųsiu el.paštu; that's kind [kaind]- malonu,

page twenty seven - užpildykite lenteles su teisingomis "mano, tavo,savo..." ir "turėti" formomis (13,14), sugrupuokite vietas (places), žmones (people) ir daiktus (things) (16), klausykite ir įrašykite teisingai žodžių vienaskaitą ir daugiskaitą. Sunglasses [sanglasiz] - saulės akiniai - vienaskaitos neturi.

Read the text "My best friend" on page twenty four in Student's Book and write about your best friend!
Paskatykite tekst1 "Mano geriausias draugas(-ė)" 24 p. Studento knygoje ir parašykite apie jūsų geriausią draugę/-ą.
Write it here, on the Forum! - Parašykite čia, Forume.
Questions:
What's your best friend's name? How old is she or he? Is he or she funny or serious ([si:ries] rimtas)? Is he or she dark [da:/r/k] - tamsus) or blonde ? What's her/his job? Who is in her/his family? Where is her/his home? Is it near your home? What does he or she like? (Ką jis ar ji mėgsta?)

Jurate's best friend
My best friend's name is Kristina. She is 39 years old. She is dark and beautiful. She is serious and very intelligent ([intelidžent] - protinga). She has a job at home - she translates books. Her home is far from my home. She has a flat in Vilnius. She also has a small son. Her son goes to a nursery ([no/r/seri] - darželis). My friend loves her son a lot. She likes reading, she has a lot of books. She likes listening to music and she has a lot of music CDs. She also likes travelling ([traveling] - keliavimas). She has a car and travels ([travelz] - keliauja) with her son in Lithuania.

The following user(s) said Thank You: inga006

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5861 nuo Gita
Gita replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Gita's best friend
My best friend's name is Virginija. She is 49 years old. She live in Pakruojis. My friend has a house.It is nice, but it isn't very big. Virginija's home is far away from my home. She is married. Virginija and her husband have two childrens. They have a dog. Virginija's job is a accountant. My best friend is clever and beautiful. She is funny. My friend likes dance and music. She also likes knit.

My best friend's name is Virginija. She is 49 years old. She lives in Pakruojis. My friend has a house.It is nice, but it isn't very big. Virginija's home is far away from my home. She is married. Virginija and her husband have two children. They have a dog. Virginija's job is an accountant. My best friend is clever and beautiful. She is funny. My friend likes dancing and music. She also likes knitting.
she lives - nes trečiame vienaskaitos asmenyje visada gale yra -s
an accountant - nes prieš balsius vartojama an
children - nes šis žodis ir yra 'vakai', o 'vaikas' būtų child
like dancing, like knitting - nes su like taip reikia vartoti :)

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5867 nuo Vilma
Vilma replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
My best frends names is Egle.She is 42 old.She is blonde and very funny.She lives with her husband and has two daughters.She lives and works in the village,she is a teacher.Her home is near the school.My best frend likes read books and listening to music.She likes travelling .Sammer she vith his daughter's and husband ol going to the sea.She loves jour family and are happy!

My best frend's name is Egle.She is 42 years old.She is blonde and very funny.She lives with her husband and has two daughters.She lives and works in the village,she is a teacher.Her home is near a school.My best frend likes reading books and listening to music.She likes travelling .In Summer she, her daughters and her husband all go to the seaside.She loves her family and they are happy!
važiuoti prie jūros - go to the seaside[si:said]

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5869 nuo Jurate
Thank you both! Your homework is very good! :cheer:

po 'like' - 'patinka' vartokite veiksmažodžio bendratį arba pridėkite galūnę -ing:
Man patinka skaityti: I like to read = I like reading
Tau patinka dainuoti : You like to sing = You like singing
Jai patinka gaminti valgį: She likes to cook = She likes cooking

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5880 nuo inga006
inga006 replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Ingo's best friend.
Hello.My best friend's name is Egle.She is 42 years old.She is dark and beautiful.She is married.She also has two children.She has a job an accountant.Her home is near my home.She likes reading books,too sports and verry vell food.She also likes traveling.I'm happy.

Inga's best friend.
Hello.My best friend's name is Egle.She is 42 years old.She is dark and beautiful.She is married.She also has two children.She has a job, she is an accountant.Her home is near my home.She likes reading books,sports too and she is a very good cook.She also likes travelling.I'm happy.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5887 nuo student
student replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
My best friend
My best friend's name is Danute. She is 52 years old. She is blonde. She is very serious,but sometimes she is very funny. She is housewife. Danute has two daughters. She live in Pasvalys town. Her home is far from my home. She love's reading books. My friend a lot of time spend with her family. She is very nice and helpful friend! ;)

...She is a housewife. Danute has two daughters. She lives in Pasvalys town. Her home is far from my home. She loves reading books. My friend spends a lot of time with her family. She is very nice and a helpful friend!
She yra 3 vienaskaitos asmuo, todėl veiksmažodžių gale prisideda -s
Kai prie daiktavardžio prisideda būdvardis, artikelis pasilieka pradžioje: a friend - a good friend, a holiday - a nice holiday...
Thank you :cheer:

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5890 nuo drugelis
drugelis replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
I'm from Pasvalys district. I have a hause.My hause is big .I live together with my family.My family is husband and two children,son and daugther.My husband is a bilder,son and daugther is a student.We have a dog.His name Haci.

I have a house.My house is big .I live together with my family.My family is husband and two children,son and daugther.My husband is a builder,son and daugther are students.We have a dog.Itsname is Haci.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5892 nuo drugelis
drugelis replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Hello. My best friend name is Raminta. She is 33.She is not married. She is housewife. Raminta has one child. He is very good boy. Her house is nerly my house. She is really good person.

Hello. My best friend name is Raminta. She is 33.She is not married. She is a housewife. Raminta has one child. He is a very good boy. Her hause is near my house. She is a really good person.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5901 nuo Azyra
Azyra replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
My best friend's name is Renata. She is 37 years old. She is accountant. Renata is from Pasvalys, but she live in Vilnius. She's married. She has two children. Her children's names are Auguste and Aiste. Her husband's name is Marius. His job is a businessman. My friend like to cooking, reading books. She also likes travelling. :)

My best friend's name is Renata. She is 37 years old. She is an accountant. Renata is from Pasvalys, but she lives in Vilnius. She's married. She has two children. Her childrens' names are Auguste and Aiste. Her husband's name is Marius. His job is a businessman. My friend likes __ cooking, reading books. She also likes travelling. :)

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5902 nuo elegna
elegna replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Angele's best friend.My best friend's name is Terese.She is 58 years old.She is maried.She is blonde and very funy.She lives and works in Pasvalys,she is a nourse.My best friend likes reading books.Terese likes traveling.She is happy.

Angele's best friend.My best friend's name is Terese.She is 58 years old.She is married.She is blonde and very funny.She lives and works in Pasvalys,she is a nurse.My best friend likes reading books.Terese likes travelling.She is happy.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5911 nuo aina
aina replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
My best frieds`s names`s Tomas. He is 40 jears old. He is very funny and blonde. His job is shop assistant. He isn`t married. He is from in Pasvalys. My fred`s like a party.

My best friend`s name`s Tomas. He is 40 years old. He is very funny and blond_. His job is a shop assistant. He isn`t married. He is from _ Pasvalys. My friend_ likes a party.
blond - blondinas
blonde - blondinė

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5914 nuo DaliaK
DaliaK replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
My best friend s name is Audra .She in 53 years old ..she lives in Pasvalys ,,her home is near my home .My best friend is dark and beautiful.Audra works in a cafe ..she likes cooking and travelling ..ji augina geliu ir d arzoviu daigus ,, She has two children ..she is divorced.

My best friend's name is Audra .She is 53 years old ..she lives in Pasvalys ,,her home is near my home .My best friend is dark and beautiful.Audra works in a cafe ..she likes cooking and travelling ..She grows flower and vegetable seedlings She has two children ..she is divorced
to grow [grou] - augti, auginti
a seedling [si:dling] - daigelis.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5918 nuo briediene
briediene replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Hello.I have many friends,but the best friend is Liuda.She is 61 jear old.She live in Pasvalis.We are friends more than 30 jears.She is marrid. Liuda and her husband is Romas have two childrens and two grandchildrens.She is funny and nice women.She like travelling.She has sister Svetlana. They are tvins.I love their.

Hello.I have many friends,but the best friend is Liuda.She is 61 years old.She lives in Pasvalis.We are friends more than 30 years.She is married. Liuda and her husband is Romas have two children_ and two grandchildren_.She is funny and nice woman.She likes travelling.She has sister Svetlana. They are twins.I love them.
them -jas, juos

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5920 nuo Jurate
What is 'vaikai' in English? ;)

Ką mes pridedame 3 vns. asmeniui gale?

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5931 nuo nykštukė
nykštukė replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Rita's best friend;s
Hello, My best friend's name is Renata. She is 49 years old. She is blonde it beautiful. She a job in hospital – a doctor . His lives in Kaunas. She also has 2 sons. Her son a students, other son – working policeman. Man Renata’s – business. Their family beautiful. My girlfriend loves her son a lot. Their family likes reading, their have a lot of books. Their have a car and travels with her son in Lithuania, in Europa.

Moderatoriai: Jurate
Puslapio sukūrimo laikas: 0.370 sekundžių