TUESDAY 2016

More
prieš 7 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 6 mėn. #5932 nuo ingcir
ingcir replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Inga's best friend,

My best friend's name is Asta. She is 33 years old. She is blonde. She's very beautiful, and she's very intelligent. My best frend lives in Pasvalys. Her home is near from my home. We're neighbors. She also has a daughter. Her =She is 5 years old. She =Her daughter goes to a nursery. My best friend has a job, she is a manager. She likes a lot travelling a lot. My best friend likes reading books, sports and travelling. She is a very nice friend.

See you :)
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 7 m. 6 mėn. nuo Jurate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jurate

Please Prisijungti to join the conversation.

• Jurate
  • Jurate avataras Topic Author
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 6 mėn. #5934 nuo Jurate
Jurate replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Hello, my friends. How are you? Are you OK? :woohoo: Are you awful? :unsure: I'm very well :cheer:

This is your homework for the 22 of November - Šitai yra jūsų namų darbai lapkričio 22 d.
Do the exercises - darykite pratimus
1. Complete the sentences with matching words - papildykite sakinius tinkamais žodžiais
2. Find mistakes and correct - raskite klaidas ir pataisykite
3, 4, 5: Choose the correct words and complete the sentences - pasirinkite teisingus žodžius ir papildykite sakinius

's has have

Tell about your family tree. Write on the Forum. Papasakokite apie savo šeimos medį. Parašykite forume.
What are your grandparents' names? Where are your grandparents from? Who are their children?
What are your parents' names? Where are they from?
Are you the only child? What are your brothers' and sisters' names?

the only [de uonli] - vienintelis
Where are your brothers and sisters? Are their families big or small?

Jurate's family tree
My mother's father's name is Jonas and my mother's mother's name is Marija. They both are from a village near Radviliskis. My mother has three sisters and three brothers. All her brothers and sisters are married and have children. They and their children live in Klaipeda, in Siauliai, in Radviliskis, in Italy, in the UK and my mother lives in Pasvalys with me.
My father's father's name is Voldemaras and my father's mother's name is Ksavera. They both are from Joniskelis, but their home is in Pasvalys. They have two sons. My father has a brother and his brother's name is Gintaras. My father's name is Algirdas. He and his brother are from Pasvalys. My father has only one daughter. It is me :) My father's brother has two children: a son called Mindaugas and a daughter called Lina. His son Mindaugas is married, he has a daughter. Mindaugas' daughter is a baby. Mindaugas' family lives in Pasvalys. His sister Lina isn't married, but she has a very beautiful daughter. Lina and Lina's daughter are in Pasvalys too. Lina's daughter is at nursery.
I am the only child and I'm not married, I have no children. My family is my mother and my cat.

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 7 m. 6 mėn. nuo Jurate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Azyra

More
prieš 7 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5945 nuo inga006
inga006 replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Inga's family tree

My mother's father's name is Juozas, and my mother's mother's name is Liucija.They have four daughters.All her sisters and have children.My father's father's name Kazimieras and my father's mother's name is Agota.They have two sons and two daughters.My father's name is Juozas.My mother's name is Onute.My parents and have four children;and three sons ,is the only daughter it is me.I have three brothers.My brother Remigijus is married,he has a two children.Remigiju's famyli lives in Vilnius.My brother Egidijus is married he has a two children ,too.He family lives in Siauliai.Brother Valius isn't married,his live in Salociai with parents.

... All her sisters _ have children.My father's father's name is Kazimieras and my father's mother's name is Agota.They have two sons and two daughters.My father's name is Juozas.My mother's name is Onute.My parents - have four children: _ three sons and the only daughter - it is me.I have three brothers.My brother Remigijus is married,he has _ two children.Remigijus' family lives in Vilnius.My brother Egidijus is married he has _ two children ,too.His family lives in Siauliai.Brother Valius isn't married,he lives in Salociai with parents.
Daugiskaitoje ir su skaičiais 'a' artikelio nereikia: two children, three books, four days...

Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. nuo Jurate.

More
prieš 7 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5955 nuo Gita
Gita replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Gita's family tree
My mother's mother's name is Zuzana and my mother's father's name is Simonas. My grandparents are from Vaškai. They have two daughters and three sons. It is my mother Aldona and brothers Antanas, Juozas and Jonas. My mother's sister has one son. He is married. He, his wife and their two daughters live in Panevėžys. My mother's one brother is from Biržai. His family is big. Antanas and his wife have two children and three grandchlidren. My mother's brothers Juozas and Jonas are from a village near Pasvalys. They are married and have children. Their children and grandchildren live in Germany, in the UK.
My father's father's name is Izidorius and father's mother's name is Teodora. They both are from a village near Grūžiai. My father has two brothers and one sister. Brothers are married, they and their families live in Panevėžys,in Norway. Sister isn't married and she has no children. My father's name is Jonas. He has two daughters. It is me and my sister Kristina. She and her husband Marijus have two children: a son called Mantas and a daughter called Simona. My sister's family live in Pakruojis. My family is small. I have two daughters. Their names are Monika and Gabrielė. Monika lives in Portugal at the moment. Gabrielė lives in Pasvalys with me.

Wonderful! :woohoo:

More
prieš 7 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5956 nuo Vilma
Vilma replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Elvyra's family tree
My mother's father's name is Povilas and my mother's mother's name is Ona.My grandparents from a village Krincinas .They have four daughters and one son.My father's father's name is Antanas and father's mother's name is Antanina.They both are from Kelme.They have two sons and two daughters.All their are married and have your childrens
My mother's name is Stase and father's name is Vladas .My parents have one son and my. Son name is Vaclovas .He has a daughter, her name is Akvile.And i have a son.His name is Domantas. We both lives in Pasvalys.Our families is small.Our grandparents are dead.

...My grandparents are from the village Krincinas .They have four daughters and one son.My father's father's name is Antanas and the father's mother's name is Antanina.They both are from Kelme.They have two sons and two daughters.They all are married and have their children
My mother's name is Stase and father's name is Vladas .My parents have one son and me. The Son's name is Vaclovas .He has a daughter, her name is Akvile.And I have a son.His name is Domantas. We both live in Pasvalys.Our families are small.Our grandparents are dead.
'aš' - visada didžioji I
mane, man - me[mi:]

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5978 nuo Jurate
Thank you. This is very nice! :cheer:

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5982 nuo briediene
briediene replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Ninos family tree.My mother,s name is Vasiliy and mothers name is Marija.Theybotf are from Vladimir sity.My mother has three brothers and one sister.All her brothers and sister ar merried and have children.Their children live in Vladimir,in Moschow,in Ivanovo.My mothers name is Izolda.She dead.My father,s father,s name is Iosif and my father,s mother,s name is Natalija.They both ar from Vladimir siti.They have two son My fathers name is Lev his brothers name is Veniamin.Veniamin has two children;a son called Vladimir and a dauther called Natalija.I have one sister.Her name is Irina,she has one son,his name is Lev also as my fathers.My fameli is my husband,his name is Vigantas.I have one douther,her name is Marija and three granddouther.Their ar names Anar and twins Maya and Liya.They live of Canada in Kelewna siti.

Nina's family tree.My father's name is Vasiliy and mother's name is Marija.They both are from Vladimir city.My mother has three brothers and one sister.All her brothers and her sister ar married and have children.Their children live in Vladimir,in Moscow,in Ivanovo.My mother's name is Izolda.She is dead.My father's father's name is Iosif and my father's mother's name is Natalija.They both ar from Vladimir city.They have two sons . My father's name is Lev his brother's name is Veniamin.Veniamin has two children;a son called Vladimir and a daugther called Natalija.I have one sister.Her name is Irina,she has one son,his name is Lev the same as my father's.My family is my husband,his name is Vigantas.I have one daughter,her name is Marija and three granddaughters.Their -names are Anar and twins Maya and Liya.They live in Canada, in Kelewna city.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5985 nuo aina
aina replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Inga`s family tree.
My mother`s name is Felicija, and my mather`s father`s name is Jonas. Thei are from a small town Krinčinas. My mothers has two sisters and one brother. My mother`s name is Zita. My father`s name is Jonas. My parents has four children, three daughters and one son. They are from Pasvalys. I`m not only a child. My family is big.

...They are from a small town Krinčinas. My mother has two sisters and one brother. ... My parents have four children, three daughters and one son. ... I`m not the only _ child. My family is big.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5987 nuo drugelis
drugelis replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Dita's family three
My mother's father's name is Kazimieras and mother's mother's name is Elena.They are from a village near Linkuva.My mother has sisters and two brothers. Her brothers isn't (=aren't) married and her sisters are married and have six children .They all lives in a village near Linkuva.And my mom lives in Pasvalys.These grandparens are dead.
My father's father's name is Povilas and my grandmother's name is Liucija. They are from Rozalimas. They have eigth children. My father's has two daughters.It is my(=me) and my sister Sandra.Sandras' familly lives in Pasvalys.She has two children and son Deivis and dother(=daughter) Jastina.
My father has three brothers Vilius,Vidas,and Romas.His sisters is (=are)Birute,Valda,Onute and Vida. All they are married and have kids.This grandfather is dead.This grandmother is alive she is 92 years old. My familly is very big.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5990 nuo student
student replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Danguole's family tree
My mother's father's name is Ignas, my mother's mothers name is Ursule. They both from a village Zapaska in a district Moletu.My mother has one sister and one brother.My mother's name is Ona,fathers name is Danielius.They both are from village Balninkai.The country very nice.I'm not the only child,I have four sisters.My sisters Irena,Audrone Virginija live in city Kaunas and Elvyra live in Ukmerge.They families a small.

...They both are from a village Zapaska in a district Moletu.My mother has one sister and one brother.My mother's name is Ona,my father's name is Danielius.They both are from village Balninkai.The country is very nice.I'm not the only child,I have four sisters.My sisters are Irena,Audrone Virginija lives in city Kaunas and Elvyra lives in Ukmerge.Their families are small.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5993 nuo Azyra
Azyra replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Migle's family tree
My mother‘s mother‘s name is Paulina and my mother's father's name is Kazimieras. They both are from the village Gulbinenai. My grandparents have one child. This is my mother. Her name is Valerija.
My father‘s mother‘s name is Bronislava. Her husband's name is Povilas. My grandparents are from Rokiškis. They have two daughters and one son. Their name are Janina, Regina and Alvydas.
Janina and Regina are my father‘s sisters. Her =They both and their children live in Vilnius. My parents live in Pasvalys.
I am the only child. I‘m married. I have two children. My family is small.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5997 nuo DaliaK
DaliaK replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
My mother s father s name is Petras ,My mother s mother s name is Emilija .They both are from a village near Birzai .My mother has two sisters and one brother .They live near Pasvalys.My father s father s name is Juozas ,and my father s mother s name is Ona .They both are from village Kirdonys.My father s name is Antanas ,,My mother s name is Irena ,,my parents have one daughter..it is me.They are divorced .My father has kita=another wife.I have two daughters ..our families are small.I have dar dvi anukes=I also have two granddaughters ..they(=their) names are Doroteja and Kornelija

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #5998 nuo agnaun
agnaun replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Agne's family tree
My mother's mother's name is Janina and my mother's father's name is Jonas.
My grandparents are from Kalneliškis. They have one daughter and one son. It is my mother Vilma and her brother Dainius. My mother's brother isn't married. He don't=doesn't have children. He lives in Kalneliškis and my mother lives in Pasvalys with me.
I don't have a brother's and a sister's. I'm the only child in the family.

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6012 nuo Jurate
Thank you everyone. Here is your new homework Unit 5 - The way I live ( Būdas, kuriuo aš gyvenu) :
Don't forget grammar

Do the exercises on the first three pages of unit 5 in Workbook

Exercise 6, question 4: What sort of [uat so:t of] ..? - kokies rūšies, stiliaus...? What sort of music do you listen to? - Kokios rūšies muzikos tu klausaisi? football - kirčiuotas pirmas skiemuo :blush: to do [tiu diu] - daryti, užsiimti; to do sports [tiu diu sports] - užsiiminėti sportu
Write on the Forum about you :

Things I like, things I don't like - Dalykai, kuriuos aš mėgstu ir dalykai, kurių aš nemėgstu

1. What food do you like? Do you like pasta? Do you like cereal? Do you like meat? Do you like sandwiches?...
2. What food don't you like?
3. What drinks do you like?
4.What drinks don't you like?
5. Do you like music? What sort of music do you listen to? (pop songs, classical music, rock, metal, jazz, country music?)
6.What sort of music don't you like at all? at all [e:t o:l] - visiškai
7. Do you like sports? Do you like basketball? Do you like playing basketball? Do you like watching football?
(basketball [ baskitbol ] krepšinis - kirčiuotas pirmas skiemuo)

Things I like, things I don't like
I like homemade ([houm-meid] namuose pagamintą) food. I love pasta and meat, I like pizza, I think cheese on pizza is delicious! I don't like hamburgers and sandwiches at all. I love tea, I drink water ([uote] vandenį) a lot, I don't like energetic drinks - especially Coke. I like listening to music. I love pop songs and classical music but I think opera is awful. I don't like listening to jazz and to metal. I like watching Olympic Games, especially swimming. I swim too, I like swimming. I'm Ruta Meilutyte's fan. I don't like football and basketball. I don't watch and I don't play these sports.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6016 nuo Vilma
Vilma replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
I like cofemade (?) food.I like cheese on pizza and hamburgers.I love coffee with sweets.Also I like apples and oranges.I don't like drinking wine and beer.I like reading to books and listening to music.I don't like listening to rock and to metal.I love pops and jazz songs.I like watching sports and I love basketball.I'm Jonas Valanciunas' fan.I don't like box and football.

cofemade? - What is 'cofemade'? :P :) Do you want to say 'homemade'?
homemade [houm-meid] - namuose pagamintas

'

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6020 nuo inga006
inga006 replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
I like homemade food.I love pasta and meat,I like is fish.I don't like pizza and sandwiches too.I like apples.I like coffee and juice.I don't like Coke and beer.I like listening to music.I love classical music and pop songs.I don't like rock and metal..I like basketball.I don't like football and tennis.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6021 nuo briediene
briediene replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
I like homemade food.I like steyk and middle iestern food.I very like cheese on is delicion.I don,t like sandwiches and hamburgers.I like drinks wine,bee and drink water a lot.I don,tlike Coke.I very love fruits and vegetables.I like listening to music.I love pop songs and klassical music.I like swimming,skiing and tennis.

Anglų kalboje 'very' nevartojama prieš 'like' ir 'love':
I very like = I love
I like homemade food.I like steak and middle eastern food.I really like cheese_, it is delicious.I don't like sandwiches and hamburgers.I like drinks: wine,beer and I drink water a lot.I don't like Coke.I _ love fruits and vegetables.I like listening to music.I love pop songs and classical music.I like swimming,skiing and tennis.

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6024 nuo Jurate
I love your comments, people! :cheer:
I like reading your comments very much!
I like learning English a lot!
I really like seeing you here.
/|\
|

Štai kaip angliškai reikia sakyti, kad labai patinka. Negalima versti tiesiogiai iš lietuvių kalbos very like - tai klaida.

The following user(s) said Thank You: ingcir

Moderatoriai: Jurate
Puslapio sukūrimo laikas: 0.398 sekundžių