TUESDAY 2016

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6031 nuo drugelis
drugelis replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
I like pasta. I like pizza and sandwiches. I don't like hamburgers at oll. I drink coffee and tea. I don't like drinks Coke and beer. I like listening to music everytime. I love classical music and pop songs but I don't like listening contry music.Metal music is so so. I like sport .I like basketball and voleyball. I don't like football at oll.

at all..... listening to country music

Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. nuo Jurate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jurate

Please Prisijungti to join the conversation.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6035 nuo DaliaK
DaliaK replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
I like homemade food .I like vegetables ,for example,potatos,tomatos.My favorite meal is potatos pancakes.
I don't like hamburgers..sea food.
I love tea coffee,I drink water a lot ,,I don't like beer .
I like listening to music.I love pop songs ,,I don't like metal and hard rock.
I don't like doing sport ,but like watching figure skating.The best sport for me is yoga

potato pancakes - anglai mėgsta sujungti du daiktavardžius ir jei pirmas daiktavardis - ne žmogaus pavadinimas - visada vienaskaita:
a book shop - knygų parduotuvė, knygynas, a car wash - mašinų plovykla, animal rights - gyvūnų teisės

• Jurate
  • Jurate avataras Topic Author
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6039 nuo Jurate
Jurate replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
I love watching figure skating too! But I don't skate because I'm very bad at it :cheer:

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6044 nuo ingcir
ingcir replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Hello :) I like, I don't like ;)

I like Italian food. I love pasta and I like pizza. We always you order a pizza in restaurants. Pizza restaurants is =are fantastic. I don't like hamburgers and c=Chinese food. I love coffee, every morning I drink it. I don't like coke and wine. I like listening to music. I love pop songs. I don't like listening to metal, it is au=wful. I like skiing and tennis. Skiing is exciting. I really love it :cheer: I don't like football and box. I like watching basketball. I like doing sports, but I don't like yoga. I love to run and jump "Zumba Fitness" :woohoo:

and

Inga's family tree

My mother's father's name is Vilhelmas and my mother's mother's name is Janina. They both are from Klaipėda. My mother has one brother. He has one daughter, her name's Asta. She has two children: daughter Aurėja and son Dovas. They lives in Klaipėda. My mother lives in Pasvalys.
My father's father's name is Adolfas and my father's mother's name is Joana. They both are from Biržai. They have one daughter and one son. . My father has a sister and her name is Danutė. My father's sister has three children: two son's and one daughter. They lives in Biržai. My father lives in Pasvalys.
My mother and my father has two daughters. It is me and my sister Daiva. She have=s one son Ernestas. My Sister isn't married. My sister's family lives in Pasvalys. My family is small. I have one daughter. My daughter's name's Gabrielė. Gabrielė lives in Pasvalys with me. I love my family.

see you on Tuesday ;)

Your homework is very good! I like it a lot :cheer: :kiss:
Anglų kalboje iš didžiosios raidės rašoma: savaitės dienos, tautybės, kalbos: Chinese, Tuesday...

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6045 nuo Gita
Gita replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Things I like, things I don't like
I like homemade food. I like meat and greenstuff =vegetables. I love fruit and cheese too. I don't like hamburgers and cereal. Wine and grapes is =are delicious. I don't like beer and Coke. I like listening to music. I love classical music and pop sa=ongs. I'm Jazzu's fan. I don't like listening to metal. I think rock is awful. I like watching basketball but I don't play this game. I don't like football and box at all.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6049 nuo aina
aina replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
I like i=Italian food. I love pasta and pizza. I don`t like meat and hamburgers. I drinks v=wine and coffee.. I don`t like beer.
I like listening to music. I love pop songs. I don`t like listening to country music.
I like skiing. i=I don`t like football.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6057 nuo Azyra
Azyra replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
I love Chinese and Italian food. I like pasta and pizza, but I don't like hamburgers and sandwiches. It's awful. I like coffee, tea, wine, but I don't like beer and Coke.. I like listening to hip hop songs and to jazz. I love classical music.I'm a Mozart fan. I don't like listening to metal. I like watching basketball. I don't like football. It's terrible.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6059 nuo student
student replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Things I like,things I don't like
I like steaks with patatoes.I love salad ,it is very delicia=ous.I don't like hamburgers,spicy food.I love coffee,I drink tea, water.I don't like beer,wine and coke.I like listening to music.I like pop songs and classical music.I don't like football I like basketboll.My favourite team is Zalgiris.But the most I like to sleep,goodnight :) :)

Goodnight, sleep well :lol:

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6066 nuo agnaun
agnaun replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Things I like, things I don't like
I like a variety of food. I like to eat a lot of cereal, sandwiches, omelettes or eggs, in the morning.
I like Italian food and Chinese food. I don't like hamburgers.
I love tea and water, I don't like drinking wine, beer and Coke.
I like listening to music. I love pop songs, jazz and rock music but I don't like metal.
I like watching basketball and football. I don't like watching badminton and tennis.

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6069 nuo Jurate
Thank you guys for your comments! :kiss:
(guys [gaiz] =friends)

Here is your homework for next Tuesday (the 6 of December - šešta gruodžio):
Do all exercises in unit 5
except [iksept] page 32 (Everyday English).
Padarykite visus pratimus skyriuje 5, išskyrus 32 pslp. (kasdienė anglų kalba) .

Write on the Forum: answer these questions:

1. Do people in your family like travelling?
2. What countries does your family like travelling? (to travel to - keliauti į, to travel around - keliauti po, to travel in - keliautviduje krašto)
3. What countries do you want to visit?
4. What languages do people in your family speak?
5. What languages do you speak at work?
6. What languages do you want to learn to speak?
7. Do you have friends in other countries? What languages do they speak?

Jurate's family
My family - I and my mother - don't like travelling. We are happy at home and in our garden. But, of course, we travel a little (truputį). We both go to my mother's sister's home in Radviliskis. In summer I travel around Lithuania with my friend, I go to Palanga or Nida for two or three days.
I want to go to the United Kingdom one day. I want to visit London and to speak English, of course! I speak Lithuanian, Russian, English, French and a little Spanish. My mother speaks Lithuanian and Russian. At work I speak Lihuanian and a little English, I write emails in English and Russian. I want to learn Japanese or Chinese because I want to know (žinoti, pažinti) these countries, these people and their life. I don't have friends in other countries, but my mother's sister's daughter lives in Italy and she speaks Lithuanian and Italian.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6092 nuo student
student replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Danguoles family
My family-I and my children like traveling.I love Lithuania and in Lithuania there are a lot of beautiful places.So,in summer I go in Sventoji ,Jurmala ,Kursiu Nerija ,Moletai-it is my birthplace[gimtine] .I want to visit France ,Italy .I speak Lithuanian ,Russian and a little English .My son speaks Lithuanian ,English and a little Russian . Daughter speaks Lithhuanian ,English a little German,the Latin. At work I speak only Lithuanian.I want to learn German .I want to be better in English . I have friend Dutch[olandas],he lives in Paiesmene village with my friend Daiva ,we speak in English .thank you ! :)

Danguole's family
My family-I and my children like travelling....So,in summer I go to Sventoji ,Jurmala ,Kursiu Nerija ,Moletai-it is my birthplace[gimtine] ... The (arba My) Daughter speaks Lithuanian ,English a little German,_ Latin. ... we speak _ English .thank you ! :)

Thank you too :) I know Moletai, it is a very beautiful place

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6094 nuo Vilma
Vilma replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Elvyra's family
My family-I and my husband like travelling.But my son don't like travelling.
I vith your family to travel abound Ireland.Also I to travel to Denmark and France.I vant to go and to visit Egypt. My husband speak Lithuanian and Russian.My son speak English.At work I speak Lithuanian .I vant to learn and to speak English. I have friends in other countries.
My friends live in Dublin,they speak Lithuanian and English.

...But my son doesn't like travelling.
I and my family want (norime?) to travel around ( around [eraund] - aplink) Ireland.Also I want to travel to Denmark and France.I want to go and to visit Egypt. My husband speaks Lithuanian and Russian.My son speaks English.At work I speak Lithuanian .I want to learn and to speak English....

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6100 nuo Jurate
I like your homework, it is very good. :)

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6109 nuo Gita
Gita replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Gita's family
My family like travelling. In summer I and my daughters do travel around Lithuania. We were in Norway, Sweden, Estonia and Latvia. I speak Russian and Lithuanian of course. At work I speak Lithuanian. I want to learn English. I want to know this country and their language. My daughters speak Lithuanian and English.They speak Russian a little. My sister has friends in Germany and she speaks German.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6110 nuo briediene
briediene replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Ninos family.My family I and my husband like travelling.We botf go to my daughter,s home in Canada
In summer we travel around Canada and the USA with my famely.We go to Toronto,Kalgary,Vancouver,Kelowna,Kranbrooc.I speak Lithuanian,Russian and a little Germani.My husband speak Lithuanian,Russian and English.I want to travel Indija or Dominik Republik,Mexican.I have alot friends in Russia.I want to learn and to speak English.

Nina's family.My family I and my husband like travelling.We both go to my daughter's home in Canada
In summer we travel around Canada and the USA with my family.We go to Toronto,Kalgary,Vancouver,Kelowna,Kranbrooc.I speak Lithuanian,Russian and a little German.My husband speaks Lithuanian,Russian and English.I want to travel India or Dominic Republic,Mexico.I have a lot of friends in Russia.I want to learn and to speak English.

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6111 nuo Jurate
You speak English a little now and in the future more and more :)
Jūs kalbat angliškai truputį dabar, o ateityje daugiau ir daugiau.

The following user(s) said Thank You: inga006

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6115 nuo elegna
elegna replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
My family-I and my husband like travelling.In summer we do travell together in Italy.I speak Lithuanian and a litte English.My husband speaks Lithuanian and Russian.At work I speak Lithuanian.I don't have friends in other countries.

More
prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 5 mėn. #6122 nuo drugelis
drugelis replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
My family like to travelling. Our family travelling around Lithuania in summer. We want visit the United States of America, California state, England, France and Russia. We all speak Lithuanian, Russian and English [ I and my husband speaking not well in English] languages. At work I speak Lithuanian and sometimes in Russian. I want to learn English and French languages becouse I want to speak with people in countries which I visit. I don't have friendhttp://edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/17-help-with-your-homework/1743-tuesday-2016/edit/6122#s in other countries.

My family like _ travelling. Our family travel_ around Lithuania in summer. We want to visit the United States of America, California state, England, France and Russia. We all speak Lithuanian, Russian and English [ I and my husband don't speak_ well in English] language. At work I speak Lithuanian and sometimes _ Russian. I want to learn English and French languages becouse I want to speak with people in countries which I visit. I don't have friends in other countries.

Very nice, thank you

Moderatoriai: Jurate
Puslapio sukūrimo laikas: 0.366 sekundžių