TUESDAY 2016

More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6264 nuo elegna
elegna replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Angėlės Christmas.Christmas is my favourite holiday.I and my husband Trusday we decorate the Cristmas tree.My husband helps me to buy presents.Saturday we have diner at 6 o'clock in the evening.We don't eat meat jn Cristmas Eve.Sunday on Cristmas day we gets to Church et we visit ours grandchildrens.

Angėlė's Christmas.Christmas is my favourite holiday. On Thursday I and my husband ___ we decorate the Christmas tree.My husband helps me to buy presents.On Saturday we have dinner at 6 o'clock in the evening.We don't eat meat on Christmas Eve.On Sunday on Christmas day we go to Church and we visit our_ grandchildren_.

Kokią dieną? - visada su 'on': On Monday, on Tuesday, on Wednesday, on Thursday...
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. nuo Jurate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jurate

Please Prisijungti to join the conversation.

• Jurate
  • Jurate avataras Topic Author
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6265 nuo Jurate
Jurate replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
London has 10 big Christmas trees.
Here is one tree in the centre of London:

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat
The following user(s) said Thank You: inga006

More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6280 nuo Azyra
Azyra replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
1. Today it is Friday.
2. Tomorrow it is Saturday.
3. I go to work on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
4. The weekend days are Saturday and Sunday.
5. I like Thursday and Saturday.
6. I don't like Monday.

• Jurate
  • Jurate avataras Topic Author
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6282 nuo Jurate
Jurate replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat

More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6291 nuo Azyra
Azyra replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Migle‘s Christmas. This year Christmas is on Sunday and Christmas Eve is on Saturday. Christmas is one of my favorite time of year! I love to shop for gifts and to decorate. My family always decorate the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve. My husband usually decorates our house with garlands. Children to decorate the Christmas tree. I usually to make dinner and clean the room. I always make twelve dishes. On Christmas Eve we never don‘t eat meat. My family have dinner at 4 or 5 o‘clock in the evening. After dinner we watch television. My children play on a computer and they go to bed at 9 o‘clock. I and my husband usually go to bed later. I leave presents under the Christmas tree. On Christmas day my family always get up early and we go to Church. We always go to the parents' home. We have lunch at 1 o‘clock then we talk, play with children, and go out for a walk to see the Christmas tree. We are very happy! It is good time to be with family. Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! :)

Children _ decorate... I usually __ make - nereikia 'to', nes 'to' reiškia veiksmažodžio bendratį
We never don‘t eat meat. - don't nereikia, todėl, kad yra 'never'
twelve dishes - todėl, kad daugiskaita

This is a very good homework! Happy New Year :cheer:

More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6292 nuo DaliaK
DaliaK replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Christmas is my favourite holiday.This year Christmas is on Sunday ,,and Christmas Eve is on Saturday .I and my husband decorate our home for Christmas .We always decorate the Christmas tree pries savaite= a week before
I always stay at home .I always make always ivairiu=various foods.My husband and my mother help me.
We usually have dinner at 6 or 7 oclock in the evening.We dont eat meat ..we dont drink alcohol.After dinner I we watch television.On Christmas day I go to church .Pas mus=to our's come my daughters and grandchildren come. =žodžių tvarka: My daughters and grandchildren come to our's
I leave presents under the Christmas tree.

Thank you! Happy New Year! See you at the library ! :cheer:

More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6295 nuo drugelis
drugelis replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Edita's Christmas.
I love Christmas so much! This year Christmas Eve is on Saturday and Christmas is on Sunday. I and my children always decorate the home and the Christmas tree. The Cristmas tree usually buys my hustband.=My husband usually buys the Christmas Tree. I always buy a lot of presents to my family even before Christmas. I only work on Christmas Eve but I never work at Christmas. At Christmas my family always goes to our parents' home. Sometimes my parents come to our home to celebrate Christmas. On Christmas Eve we have dinner at home. We have lunch in our parents home at 12 or 14 o'clock. Christmas if=is family time so we meet with friends on the second day of Christmas. On Christmas Eve and at Christmas day my parents goes to church and my family sometimes does the same. We find presents under the Christmas tree in the morning after Christmas Eve. Everyone finds even=at least one present for himself=themselves. Santa is always somewhere around but he leaves presents in our home. When kids been=were little, Santa wisited=visited our home.

Happy New Years Everyone!

Happy Twenty Seventeen! :lol:
Your homework is really good, you use English phrases so well :cheer:

Everyone finds at least one present for themselves:
everyone = kiekvienas, visi - vartojamas kaip he/she (veiksmažodžio gale su -s)
even [i:ven]- netgi / at least [et li:st] - bent jau, nors, mažiausiai
Kai anglai kalba apie vyrus ir moteris bendrai, vietoj himself (vyr.g. sau pačiam ) ir herself (mot.g. sau pačiai) jie sako themselves (daugiskaita vyr. ir mot g.: jiems/joms patiems/pačioms)

were [ue] - buvo

More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6296 nuo drugelis
drugelis replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
1. Today is Monday.
2. Tomorrow is Tuesday.
3. I go to the work on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
4. The weekend are =is Saturday and Sunday. (the weekend - vns., o štai Saturday and Sunday are are the weekend days )
5. I like Sundays.
6. I don't like Mondays too much.

More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6297 nuo student
student replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
2. 1. What day is it today? Today it is Monday.
2. What day is it tomorrow? Tomorrow it is Thuesday.
3. What days do you go to school/work? In work I go to work on Monday, on Thuesday, on Wednesday
4. What days are the weekend? The Weekend days are Saturday, Sunday.
5. What days do you like? I like Sundays.
6. What days don't you like? I don't like Monday.

More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6298 nuo student
student replied the topic: TUESDAY 2016
Danguole's Christmas
Christmas Eve this years was on Saturday, Christmas was on Sunday. We always decorate the Christmas tree and =at home. I help my daughter to decorate our home. Every years I take =get (įsigyju)arba buy (nuperku) gifts for my family. This year I don't work at Christmas and on Christmas Eve. In this Christmas I and my daughter goes to church (two people = go). Sometimes, in the=at Christmas I stay at home, sometimes I visit my sisters and friends. We always give presents at Christmas and presents always been =are under the Christmas tree. Santa this year Santa comes to my home and he was very good. I'm happy. Happy New Year's! I wish you a better years and a lot of smile=to smile a lot!!! :kiss: :)

Thank you for your wish! Have a nice year too! :kiss:
a wish [uiš] - palinkėjimas

anglų kalboje, priešingai nei lietuvių, metai (vieneri metai) yra vienaskaita : one year

Moderatoriai: Jurate
Puslapio sukūrimo laikas: 0.306 sekundžių