MONDAY 17/18

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7360 nuo elegna
elegna replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
Angelės family,my family is big.I have a sister.I' m married.We have two children,a daughter and a son.My childrens are married.I have five grandchildrens.My parents are dead.

Please Prisijungti to join the conversation.

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7361 nuo agnaun
agnaun replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
Agne's family
My family is small. I don't have brother's or sister's. I'm the only child in the family. I'm 27 years old. I'm not married and I don't have any kids. My parents live separately. I live in a flat in Pasvalys with my mother. Her name's Vilma. She's 51 years old. My mother has one brother. His name's Dainius. He isn't married too. He doesn't have chilren. He lives in Kalneliškis village.
My grandmother Janina is dead, my grandfather Jonas is alives and he lives _ Pasvalys district alone.
I'm satisfied _ my family but sometimes I very miss my grandmother's.

1. Daugiskaitoje prisideda -s, nereikia rašyti -'s
2. gyvas, nemiręs =alive [elaiv]
3. prieš veiksmažodį vartojamas ne 'very', o 'really'. Po veiksmažodžio - 'very much': I really miss her = I miss her very much...
4. Anglų k. yra du skirtingi 'taip pat': too - teigiamam sakinyje ; either [aithe] - neigiamame: He isn't married either.
:)
... I don't have brothers or sisterrs .... my grandfather Jonas is alive and he lives in Pasvalys district alone.
I'm satisfied with my family but sometimes I really miss my grandmothers

Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. nuo Jurate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jurate

• Jurate
  • Jurate avataras Topic Author
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7362 nuo Jurate
Jurate replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
What to do for the twenty third (23-čiai dienai) of October?

1. Learn new words:
the world [uo/r/ld] - pasaulis; all over the world [o:l ouve the uo/r/ld]
- visame pasaulyje; around the world [eraund the uo/r/ld] - aplink pasaulį; (World rašomas įvairiai: kartais iš didžiosios, o kartais iš mažosios)
North -šiaurė; South [sau-th] - pietūs; East [i: st] - rytai; West [uest] - vakarai (šie keturi pasaulio kraštai rašomi iš didžiosios - these four parts of the world have first capital letters )
a country [kantri] - šalis, valstybė; a capital [kepital] a capital city [kepital siti] - sostinė;
an anthem [anthem] - himnas; a flag [fle:g] - vėliava; a nationality [našnaliti] - tautybė;

Page 149 in the Student Book:
(paveikslėlis pasididins, jei ant jo paspausite)

Do all exercises in the INTERACTIVE book, File 1B:

Do Workbook exercises from 1B (pages 6-7).

Use iChecker for exercises 3 and 4

Answer these questions and write your answers on the Forum:

Atsakykite šiuos klausimus ir parašykite atsakymus Forume:

What nationality are you? What languages do you speak?
What languages do you speak a little? What languages do you speak fluently?
a little - truputį; fluently [fliu ent li] - laisvai;
Do you often go abraod?
abraod [abro:d] (užsienis, į užsienį, užsienyje)
What countries and cities do you visit?
What do you do there?

About Jurate
I'm Lithuanian. I speak Lithuanian fluently, of course.
I can also speak three other languages, but not fluently. I learnt Russian and French at school, I studied French at university. I can't speak them fluently because I don't practice them.
Later , when I bought a computer and got the Internet at home, I started to learn English. My English is getting better and better thanks to YOU people who come to study English at the library with me :)
I also can speak Spanish a little. It's because I went to a Spanish class about twenty years ago. My teacher was a very nice Spanish man called Alfonso.
I use Russian when I go on holidays to the Latvian seaside in the summer. I usually speak English when I visit countries in Western Europe. I usually visit there on business, not on holidays. I spoke English at conferences and meetings with other librarians in Greece, in Spain, in Slovenia, in Germany.
And I can tell one thing: English mistakes don't matter (nesvarbu). People in other countries often can't speak English very well and they are very happy to meet a foreigner who speaks English with mistakes - just like them!

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7393 nuo briediene
briediene replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
I'm Russian. I speak Russian fluently of course.
I'm live in Lithuania from 1986. I can also speak Lithuanian, bet not fluently. I learnt German at school,
but it was many years ago.
Now I learn English at the library with you.
Every years I going to Canada on my holiday I'm very happy, thet I can speak English a little.
I make many mistakes, but my granddaughters helped mee.

I'm Russian. I speak Russian fluently of course.
I'm live in Lithuania from 1986.I can also speak Lithuanian, but not fluently. I learnt German at school,
but it was many years ago.
Now I learn English at the library with you.
Every years I go to Canada on my holiday I'm very happy, that I can speak English a little.
I make many mistakes,but my granddaughters help me.

Nice! Thank you :)

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7394 nuo DaliaK
DaliaK replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
I 'm Lithuanian .I speak Lithuanian fluently ,of course.I learnt Russian and French at school ,I cant't speak them fluently becouse Idon't practice them.I started to learn English.My teacher is very nice.I did not often go abroad .I was on travel in Turkey.

Aš ne dažnai vykstu į užsienį = I don't often go abroad

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7395 nuo aina
aina replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
I'm Lithaunian. I speak Lithuanian fleuntly of course. I'm speak Russian a little. During my holidays I often go abroad. I visited Turkey, Egypt, Hungary, Czech Republik, Austria, Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Norway.

I'm speak = I speak

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7396 nuo drugelis
drugelis replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
I'm Lithuanian.
I speak Lithuanian fluently.
I learnt Russian and French at school and now I learn English.
I speak and write Russian fluently, because I learned very well at school. =I learnt
I often go to Latvia then _ speak Russian, with Latvians. =then I speak
I can't speak French because I don't practice it.
Sometimes I go to Poland but I don't speak Polish. I go to Poland to shop for food.
I speak English a little.

Very nice :)

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7397 nuo Azyra
Azyra replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
I' m Lithuanian. I'm from Lithuania. I speak Lithuanian fluently. I speak Russian, English too and a little French. at work I speak Lithuanian. I want to learn English and French languages, because I want to speak with people in countries which I visit. I want to visit the United States of America. My family like travelling. We visited Spain, Germany, Italy, Russia, the UK, Poland, France, Latvia, Estonia.

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7399 nuo Jurate
No mistakes for Azyra! Congratulations! :woohoo: [kongratiuleišnz] (sveikinimai, sveikinu)

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7400 nuo studentė
studentė replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
I'm Lithuanian.I speak fluently Lithuanian and Russian, a little French, Poland and Englich. Every years I go abraod, becous I like to travel to different countries. I visit many countries, in particular I like exotic countries. A few years ago I traveled to the south-east Asian countries. I like to get acquainted with the different culture . There now I_ learnieng Englich _ that I could communicate wich different countries people.

that=kad ... ; so that = tam, kad....
every year - kiekvienais metais
I'm Lithuanian.I speak _ Lithuanian and Russian fluently, a little French, Polish and English. Every year I go abraod, because I like to travel to different countries. I visit many countries, in particular I like exotic countries. A few years ago I travelled to the south-east Asian countries. I like to get acquainted with a different culture . There now I'm learning English so that I could communicate with different countries people.

Very good! :cheer: I like your comment very much!

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7406 nuo Jurate
This is your homework for the thirtieth (30) of October!

Learn new words
(sorry, I forgot to tell them to you in the clasroom :blush: )

to cross -pažymėti kryžiuku; to tick [tik] - pažymėti varnele
to cross out - išbraukti ; to underline (ande/r/lain] - pabraukti, pabrėžti;
to circle [sio/r/kl] - apibraukti, sukti ratą; to cover [kouve] - uždengti, užkloti, pridengti
to remember [remembe] - atsiminti, mokėti atmintinai.

an ATM [ei ti em] - bankomatas! B)

a receptionist [resepšenist] - priėmėjas, registratorius; a board [bo/r/d] - lenta; a screen [skryn] - ekranas; the floor [flo:] - grindys; the ceiling [sylin/g/] - lubos; the lights [laits] - lempos, šviesa; to turn on/off - į/iš-jungti;
a postcode [poustkoud] - pašto kodas; a home number / home phone number [houm foun nambe] - namų telefonas...

Padarykite interaktyviame vadovėlyje pratimus iš 1C:

Tarimo (Pronounciation [pronansieišn] ) skyrelyje paspauskite ant raidžių ir išgirsite tarimą;
Žodynėlyje (Vocabulary [vokebuliari]) rašykite frazes su taškais ar šauktukais ir spauskite "Check Answer"

Do the Workbook exercises on pages 8 and 9 into your notebook!

Padarykite pratimus į sąsiuvinius Pratybų knygos 8-9 puslapyje.
4 ir 3 pratimuose naudokite iChecker .

Answer my questions :

1. Do you have a home phone? Do you use it often?
2. Do you have a mobile phone, a smart phone or an iPhone
[ai foun]? (iPhones are from Apple comapny.)
Do you use it a lot? Do you take it to shops, to work or to parties? (Do you take it everywhere yo go - visur, kur einate?)
4. Do you remember (atsimenate, mokate atmintinai) your mobile phone number? Do you remember your children's phone numbers? Your husband's? .... Your mother's?
5. Do you have a lot of contacts on your phone address book?
6. Do you know your postcode?

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7424 nuo Gita
Gita replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
I'm Lithuanian. I speak Lithuanian fluently of course. I learnt Russian and French at school. I speak Russian fluently but I can't speak French. I think I don't practice it or I was lazy for studying. When I go on holidays to the Latvian _? I use Russian. But when I visited Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Estonia, I can't spoke English. I started to learn English, now I speak English a little because I have a very nice teacher.

Wonderful! I love your comment :cheer: Two mistakes:
When I go on holidays to the Latvian seaside? (pajūrį?)
Aš negalėjau kalbėti - I couldn't speak (galėti - galėjo = can - could [kud]. Negalėjo - could not arba couldn't [kudnt])

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7437 nuo Gita
Gita replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
I don't have a home phone. I have a smart mobile phone. I take it everywhere yo=I go, but when I work, I don't use it. I remember my mobile phone number also I know my daughter's phone number. I don't remember my mother's or my father's phone numbers. I think I don't have a lot of contacts on my phone address book. Here are about fifty contacts. I know my postcarde.

*postcode... Very good , thank you :cheer:

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7438 nuo Vilma
Vilma replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
I have a phone at home.I have a mobile phone and a smart phone. My mobile phones are from SAMSUNG company. I it use always,take it to shops and to work,everywhere I go.I remember my mobile phone, I d'ont remember my son's and my husband's phone numbers.I have a little contacts on my phone address book.I d'ont know my postcode.

Great! :)
...I use it always... - (veiksnys (I)+tarinys( use)+papildinys (it) )
..don't... :cheer:
I have a little contacts = I have a few contacts.
Anglų kalboje yra dviejų rūšių daiktavardžiai: skaičiuotiniai (viskas, kas suskaičiuojama) ir neskaičiuotiniai (maistas, oras, meilė, ir panašūs abstraktūs dalykai....)
Su skaičiuotiniais pasakyti daug ir mažai vartojama : a lot of (daug) many (daug) a few (nedaug, truputis, keletas) few (mažai, per mažai)
Su neskaičiuotiniais: a lot of (daug) much (daug) a little (nedaug) little (mažai, per mažai)

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7442 nuo Jurate
I don't have a home phone. We stopped using it about 10 years ago.
I have a very simple mobile phone. I often leave it at home and I usually set it (nustatau jį) on silent ([ on sailent] ant begarsio veikimo). I don't like when the phone rings, I always think there's some bad news. I use my phone to call people or to send messages, but especially I use it as my alarm clock.

I can't remember phone numbers. I'm very bad at it! :cheer: When people ask for my phone number I always look it up (to look up - surasti, suieškoti skaitant) in my phone address book.

I have a lot of contacts in my adress book, but it isn't very useful because there are a lot of old contacts and I can't remember how I got them and who these people are. I am terrible with my phone :cheer:

Of course, I don't know my postcode because I never use it!

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7451 nuo briediene
briediene replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
I don't have a home phone.I have a mobile phone.
I remember my phone number, but I don't remember phones number my husbends and my daughters.
I have a lot of contacts in my address book.I use my phone to call people or to send messanges.
I know my postcarde.

Galima pasakyti dviem būdais "vyro ir dukros numeriai":
1. the phone numbers of my husband and my daughter
2. my husband's and my daughter's phone numbers

I don't have a home phone.I have a mobile phone.
I remember my phone number,but I don't remember the phone numbers of my husband_ and my daughter_.
I have a lot of contacts in my address book.I use my phone to call people or to send messages.
I know my postcode

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7452 nuo aina
aina replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
I don't have a home phone. I have a smart mobile phone. I have phones are from LENOVA company. I have my smart phone everywhere yo go. I remember my mobile phone number. I don't remember phone numbers _ my husband's and my mother's. I have a lot of contacts in my phone's address _. I'dont know my postalcode.

I don't have a home phone. I have a smart _ phone. My phones are from LENOVA company. I have my smart phone everywhere I go. I remember my mobile phone number. I don't remember phone numbers of my husband_ and my mother_. I have a lot of contacts in my phone's address book. I'dont know my postal code (arba: postcode).

More
prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. - prieš 6 m. 6 mėn. #7453 nuo studentė
studentė replied the topic: MONDAY 17/18
I don't have a home phone, but I have a phone line and the subscriber , because through it is connected the internet.
I have a mobile phone.It is called Samsung.
I use it when I want to chat with my relatives and family, because they live far away and I do not often see them.
I remember mine and husband's mobile phone number_, because they are very easy.
I have o lot of contacts on my phone address book.
I knowe my postcode.It's 34 181, because I use it when shopping online.

Great! Good work and only few mistakes. :)

.... I have a phone line and the subscribtion (abonementas) , because through it the internet is connected...
(žodžių tvarka: veiksnys-tarinys)
.... I remember my and my husband's mobile phone numbers ...(dgs.)

Moderatoriai: Jurate
Puslapio sukūrimo laikas: 0.409 sekundžių