• Jurate
  • Jurate avataras Topic Author
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6139 nuo Jurate
Jurate replied the topic: FRIDAY 2016
:woohoo: Wow, Inga, you did all the tasks! This is so nice! :kiss:

Inga parašė: I make food but I don't like cooking very much. I like when my husband is cooking.

Marius, please, take notice of these Inga's words and make a nice Christmas lunch! :cheer: :lol:

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat

Please Prisijungti to join the conversation.

More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6140 nuo aurelija
aurelija replied the topic: FRIDAY 2016
I am 25 years old. I live in a house. My working life is unlimited = hours aren't fixed darbo valandos, darbo laikas nėra fiksuotas . I go everywhere by car I am a good driver. Obesity is not a problem for me. I usually sleep 8 hours a night. I like to cook. I drink a coffee only in the morning, while drinking=I drink tea very often. My contacts on the phone quite a bit like meeting with friends = I have a lot of contacts on my phone and contacting my friends by phone is quite a bit like meeting them. I with the computer -->work a little with the computer on the Internet spends on demand.=... and I use the Internet on-demand only.
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. nuo Jurate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jurate

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6142 nuo Jurate
Do you use the Internet only on-demand? I usually stay online for hours and by my own free will !
Thank you for using the Internet to come to the Forum and to do your homework :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: aurelija

More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6156 nuo Renata
Renata replied the topic: FRIDAY 2016
My story,

I'm forty years old. I'm married. My husband is firefighter. We have two children a daughter and a son. My daughter is seventeen years old, my son is twelve years old.
I live in a house. I work over forty hours a week. I'm going to my job by car.I love driveing,
I love to do sport very much. I love yoga,I love to meditate.I love reading psi=ychological literature.I like travelling, I love cooking. I like home made food.Especially I love to eat sweets.I like to cook buns in the evening, and I like to try new recipes.
I love my family.

love, like, prefer, hate + to ____ arba +___ing
I love drive - wrong
I love driving, I love to drive - correct

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6166 nuo Jurate
The fact that you love sweets is a surprise to me! You are so slim, you must have fast metabolism :cheer:

More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6167 nuo Alma
Alma replied the topic: FRIDAY 2016
I am in my fifties. I live in a flat with my family. I have two children: a daughter and a son. I work 40 hours a week. I drive a car every day about 30 min per day. I am a good driver. I am of the medium height and I weight about 60 kg. I like to do sport two times a week.
I usually sleep about 8 hours a night. I make food but I don't like cooking very much, but my husband sometimes cook. I drink 1 cup of tea a day, I like drinking a water. I have 200 contacts on my mobile phone. I work with the computer about 3 hours and I spend online about 1 or 2 hours at home.

I weigh [uei] - aš sveriu
weight [ueit] - svoris

• saulegraza
  • saulegraza avataras
  • Lankytojas
  • Lankytojas
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6168 nuo saulegraza
saulegraza replied the topic: FRIDAY 2016
I'm fifty years old. I live in a flat with my family. I work in a faktory. In the=At work I spend five days of eight hours a week=eight hours every weekday. I usually go to work with my colleague in the car. I love to do sport. I go to the gym three times a week. I don't like cooking, but I have to cook. Sometimes my son likes to cook. but I like to cook small or large cakes. I like coffee. I drink coffee three cups a day and tea. I drink a lot of water, about 1,5 lt. I don't like to chat on the mobile phone and online for a long time.

More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6170 nuo Marius
Marius replied the topic: FRIDAY 2016
I am 40 years old. I am married and I have two children. I live in a flat. I work 40 hours in a week. I go 15 minutes in a car to work every day. If this is the usual morning, first of all I transported =take children to school, after it wife to job = my wife to her job afterwards, and my morning journey ends in the fire station. I think I am a good driver. When I was young, I was slim, but when I stopped smoking I gained 15 kg overweight =I put on 15 kg of weight. I usually sleep for 5-6 hours a night. I make food. I like cooking. Loves=I love to experiment in the kitchen. I drink 2-3 cups of tea a day and sometimes 1-2 cup of coffee at =in the evening. I have some good friends and a lot of contacts on my phone (above 600, together with the working contacts). Better I prefer live meetings , than =to telephone communication but better I prefer telephone communication , than =to writing sms. I work with the computer about 5 hours and I spend online about 0,5-1 hours at home.

to prefer = labiau mėgti, todėl nebereikia 'better'. Mėgti kažką labiau už= to prefer ___ to ___ / to prefer ___ rather than____ : For instance: I prefer tea to coffee; Inga prefers my cooking rather than hers :silly: I prefer meeting in person rather than talking on the phone, but I prefer phone calls to texting.

More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6172 nuo Arunas
Arunas replied the topic: FRIDAY 2016
I am thirty-four years old. I live in a flat. I work in a faktory (=c). I‘m always going to work in a car. I like my job. I go to bed early, about 11pm. I wake up about 7 am. I try to sleep about 8 hours. I really like to go to the gym. I am lifting with dumbbells three times a week in the morning. I like cooking. I like deliciuos and healthy food. It is chicken, salmon, beef. Through the day I drink three cups of black cofee, I like it very much. I love watching the series,, Breaking Bad‘‘ and training on an indoors. That‘s all. ;) :)

Nice to see you back. Please, come more often. I miss your jokes in English class :lol:

More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6173 nuo Poppi
Poppi replied the topic: FRIDAY 2016
HI,

I'm twenty nine years old. I live in a house with my family. I'm not married and I don't have children. I work at the Public Health office five days and eight hours per week. My working hours are fixed. I'm going to my job by car. I'm a good driver. Every day i=I drive around 30 min. I usually sleep around 8 hours per day. I like food but I don't like cooking because I don't have time. I drink 1 cup of coffe every day. I have a lot of contacts on my mobile phone. I work with the computer around 8 hours a day but. I don't like it. I like active sport = sport activities/ physical activities. :woohoo:

Me too! I prefer sporting and outdoor activities to the computer, but I can't resist the spell of the Internet :silly:

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6205 nuo Jurate
Hi, guys! I'm sorry I'm so late this time!
Look at your mistakes above . Please, ask in the class, if you don't understand something.

I hope you can find time and do homework exercises. Can you write a short comment on the Forum too? :)

What to do:
Do 5A on your CD

Do exercises from your Workbook on pages 30-31:
(3. Dr. Atkins gali priimti (priimti - to see) you now 4. We negalime sukti kairėn here!)

Open the iChecker and listen to 5A - Listening 4
Write the answers to exercise 4 (page 31 in Workbook) on the Forum.

See you on the 16th of December! We are going to talk about Christmas! (I hope :) )

The following user(s) said Thank You: aurelija

More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6208 nuo Violeta
Violeta replied the topic: FRIDAY 2016
My homework,
4.LISTENING
1. When can they go to the swimming pool? On Saturday afternoon.
2. Where can the man park? Outside the hospital.
3. Where can she help her brother? This evening.
4. Why can’t they send the postcard? They don’t have the address.
5. Why can’t they go in? She can’t find her keys.

More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6210 nuo aurelija
aurelija replied the topic: FRIDAY 2016
When can they go to the swimming pool? On Saturday afternoon.
Where can the man park? Outside the hospital.
Where can she help her brother? This evening.
Why can’t they send the postcard? They don’t have the address.
Why can’t they go in? She can’t find her keys.

More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6214 nuo Alma
Alma replied the topic: FRIDAY 2016
4.LISTENING
1. When can they go to the swimming pool? On Saturday afternoon.
2. Where can the man park? Outside the hospital.
3. Where can she help her brother? This evening.
4. Why can’t they send the postcard? They don’t have the address.
5. Why can’t they go in? She can’t find her keys.

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6215 nuo Jurate
Everyone! You're absolutely correct! :woohoo:

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6226 nuo Jurate
Hello, my friends! At this Christmas time, your homework is very christmassy:
write about your Christmas!
You have two weeks for this homework :woohoo:

Make it a two-part story: A. What are your Christmas traditions? B. How did you celebrate Christmas this year?
A
1. What do you usually do at Christmas season? What are your favourite traditions? Do you give presents in your family? Do you wrap them and put them under the tree on Christmas night? Who decorates the Christmas tree? Who decorates your home? What meals do you make? Do you go to church? Do you go to Christmas night service? Do you sing carols?
B.
How was your Christmas this year? Did everrything go with the plan? Did you overeat much? Did you have too much drink? Did the Christmas tree fall over on your guest? Were you happy at Christmas or stressed or maybe stressed but happy? :silly: :lol:

Please, use all words related to Christmas that you know.

Also, if you want to speak fluent English, you have to read in English.
I suggest (siūlau) to read novel "Bridget Jones's Diary" .
You can download (parsisiųsti) the novel from here: www.mediafire.com/file/6hx4vdddl4x82mm/B...+Jones%60s+Diary.rar
(click 'Download')

The file has a book (.pdf and .doc format) and twelve audio tracks.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alma

More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6278 nuo Simona
Simona replied the topic: FRIDAY 2016
A.
Every year before Christmas I‘m very busy: I prepare a lot of presents for my friends, my sisters, my relatives, I write and I send postcards, also it‘s time when I finish to work with the =a project, I organise the =a little party-meeting with Santa Claus for our project members. My favorite tradition is going to our church and sharing the joy with others: „Jesus Christ is born! Merry Christmas!“.
We give presents in our family.We don‘t wrap them and we don‘t put them under the tree on Christmas night.
My mum decorates and I decorate the Christmas tree. My mum decorates our home. I don‘t make any meals. My mum makes Christmas meals. I go to Christmas night service.

a- when you talk about things in general or mention them for the first time.
the - when you talk about particular (konkrečius) or unique things.

B.
I had a really joyful Christmas this year. Everything went with the plan. I visited two old ladies in an old people house what =which is in Joniskelio street.So, I didn‘t overeat much, I didn‘t drink too much and everything was OK with the Christmas tree. I‘m a little tired but the same time I‘m very very joyful and happy.
Happy New Year!

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 4 mėn. #6281 nuo Jurate
Happy New Year! Happy Rooster (gaidžio) year! :lol

This year my Christmas was quiet and at home.
Before Christmas, I usually make some postcards and send them to my close friends and my two aunts. But this year I only made one electronic card and emailed it to my friend in Vilnius. At work I didn't decorate my office and I didn't decorate my room at home. My mum decorated our home, I helped her only a little. She put up Christmas decorations in our living room and Christmas lights on our balcony. Two days before Christmas, she brought in (parnešė) two big spruce branches ([spriu:s brančiz] - eglės šakas). Every year, a few days before Christmas, forest workers come to the town square and they give away (atiduoda už dyką) spruce branches to everyone who wants it. At home my mum made a really lovely Christmas tree out of these branches. She also made the meal for our Christmas Eve. She always makes twelve dishes and puts a lot of time and work in her cooking. I always tell her not to cook so much. We usually have our Christmas dinner at 6 pm. We always start our dinner with the pray and the Lamb ([liam] plotkelė) which my mother brings from church some days before Christmas. I never go to church at Christmas, but my mum sometimes does. This year she didn't go there, so we went for a walk around the town. When we got back home we watched TV and did some fortune telling just for fun. On Christmas day I went to the garden. Weather was very warm this Christmas and I picked celery leaves, I cycled around a little. For Christmas lunch we had chicken with potato mash and cooked sauerkraut ([sauekraut] troškinti kopūstai). Sometimes I put the Christmas gift under the tree but this year I gave it to my mum on Christmas morning...

Moderatoriai: Jurate
Puslapio sukūrimo laikas: 0.363 sekundžių