For the 9/10th of April: FOOD

• Jurate
  • Jurate avataras Topic Author
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 9 m. 1 mėn. - prieš 9 m. 1 mėn. #978 nuo Jurate
Jurate created the topic: For the 9/10th of April: FOOD
Remember: our meetings have a fee! The fee is not in Euros, it's in your English comments!
Play games, use words and questions about food, family, what you like and what you don't like, a lot of, a little of...
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/turinys/10-forum-games-chat
Do the Food Questionnaire on page Twenty Seven in your Student Books. Learn to talk, NOT TO READ!
DĖMESIO: Spoileris! [ Spustelėkite, kad išplėsti ]

Do the exercises from your Interactive Disc:
Words And Phrases: 3A and 3B
Vocabulary Bank: Food And Drink

Good luck!

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 9 m. 1 mėn. nuo Jurate.

Please Prisijungti to join the conversation.

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 9 m. 1 mėn. - prieš 9 m. 1 mėn. #979 nuo Jurate
Jurate replied the topic: Ats: For the 8/9th of April: FOOD
My account about what people eat in Lithuania :)
[Mai akaunt] - mano pasakojimas

I think Lithuanians have a big lunch and a big dinner, but their breakfast is really light. A typical breakfast in Lithuania is a tea or a coffee with a sandwich. Lithuanians usually have theirs sandwiches with cheese or sausage or with a boiled egg. People who prefer healthy food eat porridge for their breakfast. These people usually are women. A lot of Lithuanian men don't like porridge, they prefer sandwiches. Am I right? :huh:

I think Lithuanians don't eat a lot of fruit or green vegetables , but they eat a lot of potatoes and a lot of pork meat. A traditional Lithuanian dish ([diš] patiekalas) is potato dumplings with pork meat. Lithuanians also eat potato pie called 'kugelis'. I like potato pie with soured cream ( [saued kri:m] grietinė) and pickled beetroot ([pikld bi:tru:t] - marinuoti burokėliai).

This is what Fabian from Ecuador thinks about Lithuanian potato dumplings - cepelinai.
English phrase Thumbs up [thamz ap] is 'Keliu nykštį' in Lithuanian :P

More
prieš 9 m. 1 mėn. - prieš 9 m. 1 mėn. #1020 nuo Lija
Lija replied the topic: Ats: For the 8/9th of April: FOOD
Breakfast in Lithuania is mixed . Men eat sandwiches with tea or coffee, women eat porridge, yogurt,cereal, salad, fruit. They like to drink and tea or coffee. Lithuanians like full and delicious lunch, but they do not eat a lot of fruit and vegetables. Young folk like fast food.

In The weekend I drink coffe and eat sweets :) . For lunch usually I drink coffe, tea for dinner. I don't like rice and potatoes, but I like pasta. I eat a lot of fish, sometimes I want meat. It is not always I have dinner with the family. When I eat, I try not to talk and not to watch TV.

----Breakfast in Lithuanian is mixed . Men eats sandwiches with tea or coffee, women eats porridge, yogurt,cereal, salad, fruit. They Like to drink tea or coffee. Lithuanians like full and delicious lunch, but they do not eat a lot of fruit and vegetables. Young folk like fast food.

In The weekend I drink coffe and eat sweets :) . For lunch usually I drink coffe, tea for dinner. I don't like rice and potatoes, but I like pasta. I eat a lot of fish, sometimes I want --- meat. It is not always that I have dinner with the family. When I eat, I try not to talk and not to watch TV.

Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 9 m. 1 mėn. nuo Lija.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jurate

More
prieš 9 m. 1 mėn. - prieš 9 m. 1 mėn. #1033 nuo laimute
laimute replied the topic: Ats: For the 8/9th of April: FOOD
IN LITHUANIA PEOPLE EAT ONLY A LOT OF DISH.THEY NON'T LIKE A LITTLE OF BAD DISH.
I AM AN ELOUN MAN.I LIKE A LOT OF A RAE BREAD, BACON, EGGS, DZEM, PANCAKES,POTAUTO DUMPLING, SOME CANDY AND ROLLS.I DRINK A TEA , A WOTER,A MILK , A JUICE.
I DON'T LIKE A LITTLE OF A MEAT,PASTA,SAUSAGE,TOMATOES,SEREAL AND OTHERS
I DON;T DRINK A COFFEE,A WINE,A BEER.

IN LITHUANIA PEOPLE EAT A LOT at one meal.THEY DON'T LIKE to have small meals.
I AM a lonely person.I LIKE A LOT RAE BREAD, BACON, EGGS, JAM, PANCAKES,POTATO DUMPLINGS, CANDY AND Chocolate ROLLS. I DRINK --- TEA , ---WOTER,----MILK , ---JUICE.
I DON'T LIKEMUCH MEAT,PASTA,SAUSAGE,TOMATOES,SEREAL AND OTHER FOOD.
I DON;T DRINK ---- COFFEE,---- WINE,----BEER.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jurate

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 9 m. 1 mėn. #1052 nuo Jurate
I like your account, Lija! Nice job :)

Laimute, I like pancakes too! I eat it with curd and jam.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lija

More
prieš 9 m. 1 mėn. - prieš 9 m. 1 mėn. #1069 nuo Poplyn
Poplyn replied the topic: Ats: For the 8/9th of April: FOOD
Lithuanians have various meal for breakfast. Men and women drink tea or cofee and eat sandwiches, boiled or scrabled eggs or porridge. At the weekend people often eat pancakes for their breakfast. For lunch and dinner people have a big meal. Lithuanians eat a lot of fruit and vegetables especially own fruit and vegetables (apples, carrots, potatoes, pears, cabbages). I think lithuanians not often eat fast food.

Lithuanians have various dishes/food for breakfast. Men and women drink tea or coffee and eat sandwiches, boiled or scrambled eggs or porridge. At the weekend people often eat pancakes for their breakfast. For lunch and dinner people have a big meal. Lithuanians eat a lot of fruit and vegetables especially their own fruit and vegetables (apples, carrots, potatoes, pears, cabbages). I think Lithuanians do not often eat fast food.

More
prieš 9 m. 1 mėn. - prieš 9 m. 1 mėn. #1070 nuo Arunas
Arunas replied the topic: Ats: For the 8/9th of April: FOOD
Breakfast in Lithuania is light. Men eat sandwiches with black or white coffee. Women eat porridge. Lithuanians eat lunch meat. Very busy people eat fast food. I like meat and pasta very much.
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 9 m. 1 mėn. nuo Arunas.

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 9 m. 1 mėn. #1104 nuo Jurate
Thank you all. You can click 'Taisyti' in your comment box and correct your mistakes.

Moderatoriai: Jurate
Puslapio sukūrimo laikas: 0.241 sekundžių