For the 26th of March - My Family

• Jurate
  • Jurate avataras Topic Author
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 9 m. 1 mėn. - prieš 9 m. 1 mėn. #726 nuo Jurate
Jurate created the topic: For the 26th of March - My Family
Can you tell about your family? Can you introduce your family members?
member [memba] - narys
Ar galite papasakoti apie savo šeimą? Ar galite supažindinti su savo šeimos nariais?
Is you family big or small? What are their names? Where do they live? What do they do? What do they like to do? What do they look like? How old are they? What languages do they speak? What music do they listen to?...
Ar Jūsų šeima didelė ar maža? Kokie jų vardai? Kur jie gyvena? Ką jie daro? Ką jie mėgsta daryti? Kaip jie atrodo? Kokio jie amžiaus? Kokiomis kalbomis jie kalba? Kokios muzikos jie klausosi?....

Please, write it here and learn to talk. :)
Prašau, parašykite tai čia ir išmokite papasakoti.

Jurate's family:
Let me tell you about my family. I live in a medium flat in the centre of Pasvalys with my mother and with my cat. Our home is near the city library. I work at the library and I have to walk only 5 minutes to my work but I'm always late. My mother doesn't work, she is retired. She's sixty years old and she stays at home. She is a tall woman with long grey hair. Her name is Anele. She likes to cook and she loves to work in the garden. She watches TV in the evening and she talks to the cat because I'm always on the Internet when I'm at home and I don't have time to talk with my mother :blush: I like to browse the Internet and I like to ride my bike ([tiu raid mai baik] - važinėti dviračiu), I like to go to the Pasvalys swimming pool to swim and to sit in the Finnish sauna. I don't like mornings. My cat is a common Lithuanian cat, it is black and brown, it is a female ([fi:meil] - mot.giminės) and its name is Kindze. Kindze likes to walk in the yard ([ja:d] - kiemas) and to sleep in my mother's bed. It doesn't speak but it understands a lot. That's it, that's the end, I think. Do you have questions? :cheer:

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 9 m. 1 mėn. nuo Jurate.

Please Prisijungti to join the conversation.

More
prieš 9 m. 1 mėn. - prieš 9 m. 1 mėn. #780 nuo Lija
Lija replied the topic: Ats: For the 26th of March - My Family
Lijo‘s family:
My name‘s Lijana Markevičienė, I‘m from Pasvalys in Lithuania. I live in vilage Diliauskai, two kilometers from the town Pasvalys. My village is very nice, I love it very much. I‘m married , I have two children. My family of four persons: I, my husband, daughter and son. Daughter‘s name's Santa. She‘s twenty-four. She is tall with dark hair and she‘s good-looking. Santa is single, doesn‘t have a boyfriend. She lives and works in Vilnius. My son‘s name Adas. He‘s fifteen. He‘s blond, lathy and good boy. He likes basketball and computer games. My husband's name's Audrius. My husband has their own enterprise. He is a mechanic. He works in the village. My favorite family - dog Toris. My dog is a shih-tzu bred. His is a good character. It is a clever dog and very nice. We go for a walk together, we eat and sleep together. We very love Toris :) .
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 9 m. 1 mėn. nuo Lija.

More
prieš 9 m. 1 mėn. #958 nuo Arunas
Arunas replied the topic: Ats: For the 26th of March - My Family
My name's Arūnas. I live in a medium flat in the centre of Pasvalys with my girlfriend and my cat. We really like to live here. I work in the food factory. I absolutely love my job. We produce of cheese. I am a fisherman. I love to fish. My girlfriend's name's Almute. She is a beautiful girl with long black hair. She works at the library. She prefere to cook. My cat's name's Garfildas. It is very angry and orange. Our cat is a common Lithuanian cat. It likes to sleep in our bed under the covers.

Moderatoriai: Jurate
Puslapio sukūrimo laikas: 0.194 sekundžių