Hello Autumn!

• Jurate
  • Jurate avataras Topic Author
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 5 m. 8 mėn. - prieš 5 m. 8 mėn. #8136 nuo Jurate
Jurate created the topic: Hello Autumn!

Brangūs mūsų bibliotekos anglų kalbos užsiėmimų lankytojai!
Netrukus paskelbsiu svetainėje 2018-2019 metų užsiėmimų tvarkaraštį.
Užsiėmimai visoms trims grupėms prasidės
spalį.
Belaukiant spalio, jei turite laiko ir noro, galite ateiti į laisvos formos susitikimą-pokalbį „Sudie, vasara“, kuris įvyks rugsėjo 7 d., 16 val. Mokymų klasėje.
Vasaros atostogų tema ką nors paskaitysime ar pažiūrėsime filmuką.
Jeigu turite nuotraukų su vasaros įspūdžiais, galite atsinešti. Būtų malonu pažiūrėti ir angliškai apie jas pakalbėti. :woohoo:

:) :cheer: ;) :silly:

Dear our library English classes students!
Soon I will let you know on our Forum our meetings schedule for 2018-2019.
The meetings will start in October for all the three groups.
While waiting for October, if you have time and wish so, you can come to our informal meeting „Goodbye Summer!“ which will take place on September 7 at 4 PM in the Classroom.
We will read something about summer holidays or maybe we will watch a short film.
You can bring photos from your summer holidays, if you want. It would be nice to look at them and discuss in English
:woohoo:

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 5 m. 8 mėn. nuo Jurate.

Please Prisijungti to join the conversation.

• Jurate
  • Jurate avataras Topic Author
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 5 m. 8 mėn. - prieš 5 m. 8 mėn. #8141 nuo Jurate
Jurate replied the topic: Hello Autumn!

Did you go to a beach this summer? I did. For a few days I went to the Baltic seaside in Palanga. I went swimming in the sea. The water was so warm! But the waves were very big, huge! On the second day the waves flooded [fludid] (užtvindė) the beach. There was only a narrow strip (ruožas) of sand left between sand hills and the sea.

What about you? :)

Here are some words to talk about beaches:
learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/inter...e-vocabulary/beaches

The British like to visit beaches in Blackpool city: learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/blackpool

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 5 m. 8 mėn. nuo Jurate.

More
prieš 5 m. 7 mėn. #8147 nuo Janina
Janina replied the topic: Hello Autumn!
My holiday was in August. Almost everyday was over thirty degrees of heat. I often worked in my kitchen garden and at home. I love swimming in the river. I sometimes went to my daughter's family. They live near the river.
But was very hot weather and I dicided to read five different books. It was called ,,Reading challenge". It was fun to find and to read those books. I read the book ,,Žemės giedra". There Č. Kudaba talks about the beauty of nature, about love for Lithuania.
I would like everyone to read the book ,,Hunger dance". Its writer is J.M.G Le Clezio. It's a story of hunger. People have too little happiness, dreams, food.
A main character of book ,,Titnago ugnis" is brave everywhere and always. He finds truth and happiness in Lithuania.
My fourth book was ,,The black sea". This book writen by Dominica Radulescu. A main character is a good artist. She always thinking about what to draw.
My fifth book was ,,Sammer when I fall in love". The book writen by an American writer Suzanne Kingsbury. The book is about a holiday. She is swimming in the sea, she is riding a car and she love horse riding. I would like such holiday too.

Moderatoriai: Jurate
Puslapio sukūrimo laikas: 0.192 sekundžių