MONDAY spring HOMEWORK

• Jurate
  • Jurate avataras Topic Author
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 11 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 11 mėn. #5299 nuo Jurate
Jurate replied the topic: MONDAY spring HOMEWORK
Dear English learners! :cheer: Here's your homework for the thirty first (31) of May:

Read the text on page 49 in Student Book:

Find past forms of verbs and write it down (suraskite praeities laiko veiksmažodžių formas ir užrašykite)
Listen to the pronunciation! (audio 5.19 in NEF Class CDs - CD3)

Learn new words:
to make friends with - susidraugauti su; to speak a language quite [kuait] well - kalbėti kalba gana gerai; to break a heart [breik e ha:t] - sudaužyti širdį; to feel European [fi:l ju:rou pi: an] - jaustis europiečiu; other [athe], another [enathe] - kitas

Open your interactive CD, go to Words and Phrases and do 5C and Practical English
Go to Vocabulary Bank and do Common Verbs 3

Write on the Forum and learn to tell! (Romualda and Janina, you can tell about your plane trip, if you want :) )

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 7 m. 11 mėn. nuo Jurate.

Please Prisijungti to join the conversation.

More
prieš 7 m. 11 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 11 mėn. #5300 nuo naujoke
naujoke replied the topic: MONDAY spring HOMEWORK
It was 1 years ago in February. I vith=with my frend flew to the UK. I got up very early, at 3 o'clock in the morning.My husbend drove we =us to Kaunas airport.There we met the trip frends.Our group were 10 womens. The Group leader gave all tickets. We flew at 7.30 a.m. The flight lasted two and half hours.We arrived to Stansted airport, in the UK. There waited ---> our driver waited. He we drowe us to Hemsby, in=to a small village near the sea. There we worked and lived for three months. Time has passed wery quikly=quickly, beaucouse=because we lived at the seaside and we had a lot of free time. We went back home happy.

we = mes / us [as] = mūsų, mums, mumis, mus, mumyse...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jurate

More
prieš 7 m. 11 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 11 mėn. #5302 nuo Janina
Janina replied the topic: MONDAY spring HOMEWORK
1. stay stayed R
2. buy bought I
3. rent rented R
4. say said I
5. like liked R
6. speak spoke I
7. can /can't could / couldn't I
8. start started R
9. make made I
10. find found I
11. learn learnt I
12. change changed R
13. live lived R
14. meet met I
15. break broke I
16. come back came back I.

He lived, he worked, he came back...

He was my neighbor's boyfriend. He said goodbye to the / his girlfriend and went to London. He arrived in the big city and rented a room in a house. A boy stayed there a long time. He found a job and bought a car. He lived, worked in another country and he lost =disappeared from my neighbor's life. A Lithuanian boy spoke English quite well from school. He loved(mylėjo; geriau - fell in love-įsimylėjo) a girl from England. It changed his life. He lived a difficult but interesting and fun life. He met new people from other countries and made some good friends. He learnt to understand another culture. A =The boy had an English girlfriend but he broke a her heart her too because he said goodbye to her too. A =The boy came back home a thirteen years ago, but a some part of him stayed in London. Then he partied a lot at home with his friends. After five years he died. My neighbor saw his photo and cried. She thought that it is life... And I wrote it and wanted to use a lot of verbs in past simple.

to fall / fell [fol / fel ] in love - įsimylėti
Don't say 'a' when you speak about the same person. After the first sentence you have to use 'the' :) nevartokite artikelio 'a', kai pasakojate apie tą patį žmogų. Po pirmo sakinio jau reikia visur sakyti 'the'

More
prieš 7 m. 11 mėn. - prieš 7 m. 11 mėn. #5305 nuo Romualda
Romualda replied the topic: MONDAY spring HOMEWORK
My daughter Agne went in =to Sydney, in Australia to study and work at three years ago. She stayed the first month at a hostel. Agne met here with new people from oll=all over the world. First she found a job in a café. Later she worked in a hotel and studied bookkeeping. She spoke English quite well, but when she arrived in Melbourne, and worked in a kafee=cafe, she couldn`t aunderstand the Australian people. Then my daughter lived in a flat. She lived a different life in a fantastic city. She learnt to understand another culture. She was happy in this city.
Last week Agne with her boyfriend flew to live in Sydney. They will come back after two years.

• Jurate
  • Jurate avataras Topic Author
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 7 m. 11 mėn. #5307 nuo Jurate
Jurate replied the topic: MONDAY spring HOMEWORK
Nice stories, my dear students :cheer: I loved it :)
Although [olthou - nors] Janina's story was sad :( ... but it was good, of course ;)

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat
The following user(s) said Thank You: Janina

Moderatoriai: Jurate
Puslapio sukūrimo laikas: 0.253 sekundžių