How Are You Today? Kaip šiandien laikotės?

More
prieš 8 m. 1 mėn. #4702 nuo Renata
Renata replied the topic: Ats: Describe yourself in 1 word! Apibūdink save1žodžiu
Is he in Lithuanian language.What does it mean ,,Valley." ?Is it surname.?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jurate

Please Prisijungti to join the conversation.

More
prieš 8 m. 1 mėn. #4784 nuo Jurate
Jurate replied the topic: Ats: Describe yourself in 1 word! Apibūdink save1žodžiu
No, it is not in Lithuanian, it is in English. "The Happy Valley" means "Laimingas slėnis" and it is the name of a town where the policewoman lives. Tthere are a lot of problems and crimes but everything ends well :)

It's a sleepless night for me. It's 4 AM and I'm happy that I don't have to go to work tomorrow. I'm going to sleep until 11 AM :lol:
sleepless [sli:ples ] - bemiegis

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat

More
prieš 8 m. 4 sav. - prieš 8 m. 4 sav. #4813 nuo Renata
Renata replied the topic: Ats: Describe yourself in 1 word! Apibūdink save1žodžiu
I like too , to watch mouvies up late.I watching TV at the weekend.But I don;t like to get up late, because my son, gets up early. :)
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 8 m. 4 sav. nuo Jurate.

More
prieš 8 m. 4 sav. #4818 nuo Jurate
Jurate replied the topic: Ats: Describe yourself in 1 word! Apibūdink save1žodžiu
It's a good thing to have children. They make a parent a better person and they make life better.

I'm very relaxed today because I don't have to go to work this week :woohoo: I have a week off and I enjoy my free time very much.

More
prieš 8 m. 3 sav. #4852 nuo Renata
Today is very cold and windy.I don't like such weather.

More
prieš 8 m. 3 sav. #4871 nuo Jurate
Yes, Friday was terrible, but Saturday was very nice. It was a little windy but it didn't rain and the sun was warm :)
I'm sad because my week off work is at its end. I have to go back to work on Monday. I would like to work part-time and to have more free time for myself.

More
prieš 8 m. 3 sav. - prieš 8 m. 2 sav. #4883 nuo Renata
All good things come to the end.But we know, that next vacation will come.I love the phrase-(Taip visada nebus). Sorry, I don't know how translated correctly. :) When I am upset, I always remember this phrase.
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 8 m. 2 sav. nuo Jurate.

More
prieš 8 m. 3 sav. - prieš 8 m. 2 sav. #4901 nuo Janina
Janina replied the topic: Ats: Describe yourself in 1 word! Apibūdink save1žodžiu
I'm sad. I don't was=wasn't (was + not) in English class on Monday althaugh I wrote that I can be. It's not good. I'm sorry.
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 8 m. 2 sav. nuo Jurate.

More
prieš 8 m. 2 sav. #4911 nuo Jurate
I'm sorry that you can't come to English classes :( But I'm glad that you want to come and you're sad :evil:

More
prieš 8 m. 2 sav. #4922 nuo Renata
Today was very good weather. :)I'm happy.

More
prieš 8 m. 2 sav. #4944 nuo Jurate
Today was Saturday and the weather was very nice with a lot of sunshine. But I was so lazy that I stayed at home all day. :(

I'm sorry I didn't notice your saying "Taip visada nebus" . In English it's : "It won't last forever"
a saying - posakis

It won't last forever. That's a good saying! Today I'm lazy, but tomorrow I'm going to do a lot of things. I'm going to exercise, I'm going to do washing, I'm going to go to my garden and I'm going to plant carrot seeds I'm going to spend my day to the fullest :)
full [ful] - pilnas; to the fullest - pilnutinai, turiningai

More
prieš 8 m. 2 sav. - prieš 8 m. 2 sav. #4984 nuo Renata
I think, when need to lazy sometimes.I love to stay in the bed and read the book. :) I am happy for you,than you are decision. :)
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 8 m. 2 sav. nuo Renata.

More
prieš 8 m. 1 sav. #5015 nuo Renata
Today I want to clean my kitchen. :) And I like it.

• Arunas
  • Arunas avataras Topic Author
  • Auksinis narys
  • Auksinis narys
More
prieš 8 m. 1 sav. - prieš 7 m. 11 mėn. #5044 nuo Arunas
Arunas replied the topic: Ats: Describe yourself in 1 word! Apibūdink save1žodžiu
Today, I am tired because I got up to work at 2:30 am . :( :angry:
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 7 m. 11 mėn. nuo Jurate.

More
prieš 8 m. 1 sav. #5049 nuo Renata
It's very hard to get up very early in the night.I can't to get up so early. :)

I want to sleep today.

More
prieš 8 m. 3 d. #5085 nuo Renata
Today it's very cold. :( I need the sun. :) :) :) :) :) :)

More
prieš 7 m. 11 mėn. #5130 nuo Jurate
Today's such a nice, beautiful warm and sunny day! The weather forecast is predicting warm and sunny days. I'm so happy because I'm going to be off work the next week and I'm going to spend these days outside! :lol: But I'm going to come to our English class on Friday. Are you going to come too?

More
prieš 7 m. 11 mėn. #5141 nuo Renata
I'm going to come to English class on Friday. Last week was very busy. :)

Moderatoriai: Jurate
Puslapio sukūrimo laikas: 0.314 sekundžių