• Jurate avataras Topic Author
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 8 m. 2 mėn. - prieš 8 m. 2 mėn. #4538 nuo Jurate
Jurate replied the topic: Winter FRIDAY Homework
I forgot about the exercise on page 102 in Student Books:

More exercises, if you have time:
Type in missing words and click "Score" - įrašykite trūkstamus žodžius ir spauskite "Rezultatas"
Use -ing form! Naudokite -ing formą.
elt.oup.com/student/englishfile/beginner...cc=gb&selLanguage=en

Present simple or present continuous? Choose!
Esamasis ar esamasis tęstinis? Pasirinkite!

Write in missing words:

Present continuous: click on the words in correct order - esamasis tęstinis- paspauskite ant žodžių tinkama eilės tvarka:

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 8 m. 2 mėn. nuo Jurate.

Please Prisijungti to join the conversation.

More
prieš 8 m. 2 mėn. - prieš 8 m. 2 mėn. #4557 nuo Violeta
Violeta replied the topic: Winter FRIDAY Homework
7a Write the -ing form of the verbs.
swim swimming
I meet \ meeting
2 stop \ stopping
3 buy \ buying
4 go \ going
5 cry / crying
6 write / writing
7 run \ running
8 lose \ losing.

b Write sentences.
I / l i k e / fly = I don‘t like flying.
I She / like / cook = She likes cooking.
2 | you like / travel = Do you like traveling?
3 I / loveI get lpresents = I love getting presents.
4 They / like / watch TV . = They don‘t like watching TV.
5 / your fatherl ike / play chess = Does your father like playing chess?
6 I / like I wait / at the doctor's ! = I don‘t like waiting at the doctor‘s.
7 My mother / love / work in the garden = My mother loves working in the garden.
8 We / like I go I to bed late = We don‘t like going to bed late.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jurate

More
prieš 8 m. 2 mėn. - prieš 8 m. 2 mėn. #4576 nuo Alma
Alma replied the topic: Winter FRIDAY Homework
Write the -ing form of the verbs.
swim swimming

I. meet -meeting
2. stop - stopping
3. buy - buying
4. go -going
5. cry - crying
6. write - writing
7. run - running
8. lose - losing.

b Write sentences.

I don‘t like flying.
She likes cooking.
Do you like traveling? - "travel" can be "travelling" and "traveling"
I love getting presents.
They don‘t like watching TV.
Does your father like playing chess?
I don‘t like waiting at the doctor‘s.
My mother loves working in the garden.
We don‘t like going to bed late.

More
prieš 8 m. 2 mėn. - prieš 8 m. 2 mėn. #4577 nuo Alma
My week is very busy.
When I have some free time I like cooking lunch, I like knitting, I like reading, I like chatting online with my sister. I hate ironing. After my work on Mondays and Wednesdays I like doing homework for my English classes. On Fridays I like going to English lessons. On Tuesdays I like doing exercise. In summer I like walking in the park.

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 8 m. 2 mėn. #4580 nuo Jurate
This is a very nice account :cheer: Please, learn to tell.

Do you like travelling in your free time? :) What countries do you like going to?

to travel - keliauti - has double LL. It is an exception: travel- traveLLing
exception [ eksepšn ] - išimtis;

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 8 m. 2 mėn. - prieš 8 m. 2 mėn. #4617 nuo Jurate
! Next Friday is a public holiday in Lithuania. Please read and comment here: edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/6-say-hello-he...11-march-friday#4619
This week we are learning how to talk about our future plans:
Šią savaitę mes mokomės kalbėti apie ateities planus
I AM GOIN TO (...learn Japanese / ...visit my parents/ ...go on a trip to India) ---> It is planned, it is not a dream
.............( mokysiuos japonų/ aplankysiu tėvus/ vyksiu į kelionę į Indiją) ----> tai suplanuota, ne svajonė
Page 100 in Student Books:

Page 101 in Student Books:

Remember new words and phrases:
the future [fju:če] - ateitis; in the future [in de fju:če] - ateityje; to make plans [meik ple:ns] - kurti planus, planuoti; Do you have plans for next holiday? - Ar turite planų sekančioms atostogoms? a lifetime [laiftaim] - visas gyvenimas; a dream of a lifetime - viso gyvenimo svajonė; a trip [trip] - kelionė iš taško A į tašką B; until next month [antil] - iki kito mėnesio; How far is the bus stop? [hau fa:] - Kaip toli, koks atstumas iki autobuso stotelės? a mechanic [mekea: nik] - automobilių remontininkas ; to repair [ripiea:] = to fix [fiks] - pataisyti; to break [breik] - sugesti, sulūžti, sulaužyti; broke [brouk] - sulūžęs, sugedęs; excited [iksaited] - džiaugsmingai susijaudinęs, laukiantis; take a bus [teik e bas] - įsėsti į autobusą; Take us to the station! [teik as] - Nuvežkite mus į stotį! What a pity! [uat e piti] - Kaip gaila! It's a pity you can't stay until tomorrow - Gaila, kad negalite pasilikti iki rytojaus.
to go for a walk in a fresh air - išeiti pasivaikščioti į gryną orą (it is correct to say it in English. I'm sorry for mistaking you :) (for mistaiking [misteiking] už suklaidinimą)

Do Workbook exercises (pages 54-55):

Do 7A and 7B in Words And Phrases on your Interactive CD

Write about your plans for your future trip. Fantasize, imagine[imedžin-įsivaizduokite] that you are going to go on a trip of your lifetime. Please learn to say where you are going to go, when you are going to go and how are you going to go. How far is that? Are you going to take a lot of luggage? Who are you going to go with? Where are you going to stay? What are you going to do during your stay? Are you excited about your dream trip? :)

In daily life people like to say GONNA [gana] :
I'm going to go = I'm gonna go - jau eisiu
He's going to fall - He's gonna fall - jis nukris
Your car is going to break= Your car's gonna break - tavo mašina tuoj sulūš

More
prieš 8 m. 2 mėn. - prieš 8 m. 2 mėn. #4660 nuo Violeta
My trip,
In the summer I am going to go to Croatia. I’m going to go with my sister and some friends. We are going to travel by bus. A =The trip will be from Poland to Croatia. We are going to go through Czech Republic, Austria, Slovenia. We are going to stay at a hotel.
We are going to arrive at the resort on the Adriatic Sea. Later we are going to excursion to the Plitvice Lakes National Park and to Venice in Italy. During the trip, we are going to travel along=about 3600 km. It’s going to be a nice trip.

More
prieš 8 m. 2 mėn. - prieš 8 m. 2 mėn. #4665 nuo Alma
My dream trip
I would like travelling =to travel to Thailand. Thailand is a beautiful country with a rich culture, just to the south of China. Its tropical climate, white sandy beaches ancient temples make it a perfect holiday destination. I am going to travel with my family and my friends. We are going to fly by plane. We are going to stay at a hotel all included next to the beach. The food will be very spicy and will include curries, fish, seafood, soups and noodles. In Thailand I am going to see different=various/diverse animals, I am going to ride on the elephant, i am going to play with monkeys. I am going to admire nature, sandy beaches and ancient temples.

I would like + to - never ...-ing - Su "norėčiau" visada bendratis ir niekada ...ing forma

When are you going to fly to Thailand? How long are you going to stay in there? :)

More
prieš 8 m. 2 mėn. - prieš 8 m. 2 mėn. #4675 nuo Simona
Simona replied the topic: Winter FRIDAY Homework
Simona's trip
This year I'm going to go to Cyprus with my friend. My friend's cousin lives there. We are going to take the plane and to stay in the hotel. My friend likes lying in the sun. I like more active pastimes than my friend. Always I always love swimming, walking in a fresh air a lot. But together we are going to visit orthodox churches, monasteries, to listen liturgy, to spend time with cousin's family.

lying in the sun = sunbathing=deginimasis; a tan - įdegimas; Do you like to sunbathe? Do you like to get a tan?

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 8 m. 2 mėn. - prieš 8 m. 2 mėn. #4678 nuo Jurate
Jurate's dream trip
Me and my colleagues from the library we want to go to London for shopping. A lot of people tell us that shopping for clothes and shoes in London isn't expensive and the variety is great! So we are going to go to London this May. We are going to find a cheap bed and breakfast in London online. We are going to book a cheap return trip flight from Riga's airport and we are going to fly to London for a weekend. I'm going to spend one day shopping and the next day touring London town. I'm going to visit the garden at the Buckingham palace, I'm going to walk in the streets of Soho with famous night and music clubs and I'm going to visit British Museum. I'm going to have a big lunch at a traditional English pub. I'm going to order a traditional English pie and traditional English beer - one large stout. I'm going to sit outside the pub, enjoy my meal and look at Londoners in the street. I know the weather is going to be great and it isn't going to rain!

kelionė į abi puses: a return trip (in the UK) and a round trip (in the USA).

More
prieš 8 m. 2 mėn. - prieš 8 m. 2 mėn. #4707 nuo Renata
Renata replied the topic: Winter FRIDAY Homework
Renata's dream trip

I would like to travel to Spain.My friend was in Tenerife, she spoke=told about this travel.
.I' m going to travel with my husband.We are going to travel by plane and to stay in hotel.I'm going to visit famous places.We are going to taste various food.

to speak - ištarti, kalbėti kalbomis; to tell - pasakyti, papasakoti

• saulegraza
  • saulegraza avataras
  • Lankytojas
  • Lankytojas
prieš 8 m. 2 mėn. - prieš 8 m. 2 mėn. #4714 nuo saulegraza
saulegraza replied the topic: Winter FRIDAY Homework
My dream trip,
I would like to travel to America. There lives My friend Rasa with her husband Mike live there. She lives in Illinois state Lemont city in the USA. Chicago is one of the largest city in the Illinois state. There is a big and beautiful lake. Lemont is near the Chicago. There are a some shops and restaurans for Lithuanians. There is a Lithuanian World Center. When I'm going to go to America I'm going to travel with my husband. I'm going to visite to California, to Las Vegas, to San Francisco, Philadelphia and Niagara Falls. I'm going to live in the hotel and at my friend Rasa's. She lives in the big house with her husband. My dreams trip is going to last for two weeks. :cheer: :silly: :silly: :silly: :lol:

"to visit" - "aplankyti" - po jo nereikia "to" ("į"): I'm going to visit my friend in the USA. I'm going to visit American cities and museums
Chicago - su pavadinimais, vardais artikelių "the" ar "a" nereikia

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 8 m. 2 mėn. #4716 nuo Jurate
Great plans for the trip! :cheer: The writer Marius Katiliškis lived and died in Lemont, near Chicago. There was so many Lithuanians that he never learnt to speak English. He always spoke Lithuanian in America.

More
prieš 8 m. 1 mėn. - prieš 8 m. 1 mėn. #4765 nuo Violeta
Hector has a date,
Annie wrote a letter on the internet, she wanted to find a boyfriend. She received 3 letters, but all the guys didn‘t like for=fit/suit her.
Bridget taught Hector and Annie how to do the exercises, but they quickly got tired.
Bridget and Annie went out, they asked Hector to touch=spray the flowers and put clothes into a washing machine. Hector made mistakes , he doused flowers with paraquat perfume <---flowers , put the white and red clothes in the washing machine on a very hot wash.
Nick wrote a letter in =on the Internet „two rich and handsome guys seeking girls dating..“. then they went out.
The girls came back and found a wilted plant, red T - shirts painted all the laundry in bright pink. They are furious. Annie saw that the guys got hundreds of messages to the boys advertisement. They deleted all messages and decided that they send themselves, to set up a date.
The boys returned home found a letter from the girls and they were very excited. But when girls finally arrived, the guys realized that they were deceived.

to like - patikti - niekada su "for".
to fit, to suit - tikti
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 8 m. 1 mėn. nuo Jurate.

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 8 m. 1 mėn. - prieš 8 m. 1 mėn. #4790 nuo Jurate
What homework to do for our meeting on the FIRST of April?
A
Let's have fun! :silly: :lol: Please, make predictions! Think and write:
to predict [predikt] - spėti ateitį; a prediction [predikšn] - ateities spėjimas; to have fun [fan] - pasilinksminti, pasijuokti
1. What is the weather going to be like on Friday?
2. What are people from our class going to do on Friday morning? (Choose two or three people! )
3. Who is going to come to the class on Friday and what are they going to wear?
We are going to check our predictions on Friday ;) Be ready to speak!

B
Remember how to use to be going to.... (page 100 7B and 7C in Student Book)
Do exercise 7C on page 101 in your Student Book:

C
Do exercises on pages 56-57 in your Workbooks. Listen to audio 27 from NEF Workbook Audio CD

D
Learn new words:
it's going to rain - lis; it's going to be rainy - bus lietinga; it's going to be sunny - bus saulėta; it's going to be cold/warm/windy [uindi] / dry [drai] - bus šalta/šilta / vėjuota/ sausa; temperature [tempriče] - temperatūra; it's going to be ten degrees above zero [digri:z abav zirou] - bus dešimt virš nulio; it's going to be ten degrees below zero [bilou zirou] - bus dešimt žemiau nulio; future [fju:če] - ateitis; the weather forecast [uede fo:/r/ kast] - orų prognozė; to melt [melt] tirpti; extreme [ekstri:m] - ekstremalus; to grow [grou] - augti; to die [dai] - mirti; disappear [dizapie:]- išnykti; a hurricane [harikein] - uraganas; a storm [sto:/r/m] - audra; a scientist [sajentist] - mokslininkas; science [sajens] - mokslas; more [mo:] - daugiau; less [les] - mažiau; most [moust] - daugiausiai ; least [li:st] - mažiausiai

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 8 m. 1 mėn. - prieš 8 m. 1 mėn. #4793 nuo Jurate
My predictions for Friday
The weather is going to be very springy in Pasvalys on Friday. The morning is going to be very sunny, the temperature is going to be twelve degrees above zero. I'm sure it isn't going to rain. We need rain a lot, but I predict that it is going to be dry all the week.

I think Violeta, Alma, Sia and Simona are going to get up early, they are going to go to work on Friday morning. Renata is going to be at work too. Arunas is going to have a day off work and he is going to stay in bed until late morning. Saulegraza is going to be on holiday in Cyprus (and she is not going to attend our class if I'm right :silly: )

Alma and Violeta hopefully are going to come to the class on Friday . Alma is going to wear a long skirt with a shirt and a long raincoat with a scarf. Violeta is going to wear jeans with a shirt and a jacket with a scarf. I think Renata is going to come too and she is going to wear a long coat and a dress with leggings. Arunas is going to come on Friday too. He is going to wear trousers, a jumper and a jacket. Simona is going to attend and she is going to wear jeans with a sweater and a jacket with a scarf. Sia is going to wear a suit (trousers, a jacket and a shirt) and a coat.

Am I right? I'm going to see on Friday :cheer:

If you need English words for clothes, you can find them here: edukacija.psvb.lt/forum/21-vocabulary-topics

• saulegraza
  • saulegraza avataras
  • Lankytojas
  • Lankytojas
prieš 8 m. 1 mėn. - prieš 8 m. 1 mėn. #4807 nuo saulegraza
saulegraza replied the topic: Winter FRIDAY Homework
7c.
1.They're going to be very hot.
2.They're going to make a pizza.
3.A plane are =is going to leave soon from the airport.
4.He's going to tell a story for children.
5.It's going to rain tomorrow.
6.They're going to swim in the river.
7.He's going to break his leg during skiing.
8.He's going to be late for school.

• Jurate
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 8 m. 1 mėn. #4808 nuo Jurate
Nice!
I read the weather forecast in Lithuania. They say it is going to rain after Easter:

My prediction is that (kad) it is going to be dry in Pasvalys. Is my prediction wrong? :P

Moderatoriai: Jurate
Puslapio sukūrimo laikas: 0.374 sekundžių