Famous Interesting Nice People From Pasvalys

• Jurate
  • Jurate avataras Topic Author
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 9 m. 1 mėn. #533 nuo Jurate
Jurate created the topic: Famous Interesting Nice People From Pasvalys
What Famous People From Pasvalys do you know? What are your favorite people from Pasvalys? Let's chat!

Mister Jonas Nainys is a popular TV and Radio show presenter in Lithuania. He's about thirty years old. He's good-looking and smart. He's from Pasvalys, but he lives and works in Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania. You can see Jonas in the photo below ([bilou]-apačioje). He's here with his wife Simona meeting with their fans at the library of Pasvalys.

Can you see me in the photo? :silly:

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat

Please Prisijungti to join the conversation.

More
prieš 9 m. 6 d. - prieš 8 m. 11 mėn. #1158 nuo Poplyn
Poplyn replied the topic: Ats: Famous Interesting Nice People From Pasvalys
I know a lot of famous people from or in Pasvalys. But I want to tell about one of them.
It is a good looking and speaky = chatty person - Gintarė Karaliūnaitė. She is from Joniškėlis. She has a very nice little daughter and curly husband. She is married third time. She is a singer. I like her songs.

Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 8 m. 11 mėn. nuo Jurate.

• Jurate
  • Jurate avataras Topic Author
  • Moderatorius
  • Moderatorius
More
prieš 8 m. 11 mėn. - prieš 8 m. 11 mėn. #1445 nuo Jurate
Jurate replied the topic: Ats: Famous Interesting Nice People From Pasvalys
I like Gintare too. I think she's a smart, strong and creative person. She's also a very charming and sweet woman even if she's very chatty ;) Her good looks don't fade away with age. :)

Here is Gintare's mother. She lives near Pasvalys. She's a herbalist and a healer and she has her own business at home. She collects various herbs in fields and woods, she packages it in small bags and sells it all over Lithuania. Her herbs can be used to make tea or as a medicine. We have her herbal tea at the Pasvalys library. It is called "The Baltic Way" and it is given to our guests at the library events.

Please, play GAMES! Let's practice English online together! :)
edukacija.psvb.lt/forumas/10-forum-games-chat
Paskutinis taisymas: prieš 8 m. 11 mėn. nuo Jurate.

Moderatoriai: Jurate
Puslapio sukūrimo laikas: 0.190 sekundžių